Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Post from Alex (nail artist) Instagram.

what Lydia’s nails look like as a posed to Lydia’s editing
Those rings, wtf?

Also the nail polish looks like when my friends and I would paint our nails with Tipex and then dip them in glitter. In 1996 when we were 13!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Why do her lower teeth now seem to stick out further than her top teeth? My neighbours have a lovely boxer dog and her jaw now looks a bit like that. I’m sure it never used to...also her lisp is becoming much more pronounced. What‘s going on?

It‘s a thing apparently, I saw a dentist on YouTube talking about it, iirc braces such as Invisalign affect the way some famous people are now speaking and others are copying. I suppose it’s a similar effect as vocal fry, (that sets my teeth on edge) now everyone’s at it, bonkers.
I cannot believe anyone would want to look like a boxer dog with a protruding lower jaw. Mind you I could not believe anyone would want a massive bottom like some of the Kardashians sewn onto the back of them and look what happened there? Its all getting beyond complicated it seems. Interestingly I hadn’t heard of vocal fry but I knew what uptalk was. At least she’s stopped speaking like she did on her hen party video. That was cringe at the beginning ;( .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
At the risk of sounding like Lydia in terms of hyperbole, but without actually being hyperbolic, I'd like to say, "OH MY GOODNESS. Lydia is probably the worst singer I have ever heard!"

How does she go somewhere Festive and not show anything Festive???
It was like when All That's Pretty went as "press" to the Chelsea Flower Show and showed absolutely no flower show displays. What we did get was her drinking champagne and her with celebrities and her as the Queen went by in her Royal Golf Cart.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Thank you, I don’t look strange it is my half Indian origin that sets them off in Australia! It is actually pretty racist !
I knew it was you were Arab or brown. I always joke that if you like gold that is 21-24k you need to schedule the “random” search into your travel plans. It’s actually rather sad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Australia has one of the strictest boarder control. I found NZ to be more intimidating. It is more to do with environmental reasons. So multicultural and lots of international food brought in. Pests/animals etc
I had to go to NZ for a 2 week work trip and they pulled my suitcase apart to disinfectant everything 😂😂

Uh huh since when was F&F your absolute fav.....

Silly me, had a blank moment...since you got stuff sent for free no doubt 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Mulled wine, Christmas markets and 110% Hamburg; The Breakdown

We're at the airport and the butler is having to work, even as they board the plane. Lyds thinks its hilarious to try and speak German, badly, and lets Cawwie drag her suitcase off the conveyer, 'I don't lift a finger' chortle, chortle.

The party are stopped by airport security who ask Lidl how much her Hermes bag cost her. The butler apparently lightens the tone by telling the armed security they are 'online creators' and will tell everyone if they aren't nice to them, which Lydiot finds very funny.

The theme of today's flog is to try and sell us a hotel stay. Lyds starts by saying she would '110% recommend this hotel', if you google why people use the term 110% you will find it "comes purely from exaggeration, if anything fuelled by ignorance". Thank you Google!

Room tour; and the thoughtful hotel has put pictures of Lyds on every surface, because they know how to cater for your average narcissist. Everything is wonderful, stunning, spectacular.

Outfit of the day, and Lidl has gone for the Mary Poppins cosplay today. She leaves the hotel to discover the Christmas markets, in a horse drawn carriage shared with Cawwie. Cue lots of OTT gasping and wowing!

We are shown a clip of a very busy market, which cuts to Lidl telling us the group have moved away from the busy area because all they care about is the food and drink.

They order crepes and gluhwein and the butler gives us an expert review of the white gluhwein, 'smells fruity, might be the lemon in it'. Cawwie, Lidl and the butler then discuss their beverages, but struggle to string a complete word together, never mind a sentence. None of them know what a star anise looks like and the butler has always thought it was a 'star aniseed'. Whoever edited this flog decided to keep all of this quality content in. Lyds looks annoyed and walks off. It's unclear whether she is angry at the blatant stupidity on display, or if its because someone else may get some air time.

Lidl is hyperventilating outside an art shop because she wants us to believe she is cultured enough to appreciate art. The artwork is too expensive so she'll look for a print online.

Back at the hotel we get a glimpse of the hotel lobby and then its back to the room for an outfit change, which looks the same as the last outfit, but Lydiot tells us this one has 'more theatre to it' because its got ruffles.

Dinner time and it's Cawwies birthday. Lyds gets a little bossy over how much chocolate Cawwie sprinkles in her drink, and seems genuinely annoyed. She proceeds to show Cawwie how the drink should be made, and chokes on it.

The next shot is of Lyds sat on the butlers knee, which feels a bit like seeing your Mum and Dad kiss when you're a teenager. You know it happens, but you shouldn't have to witness it.

The next day, Lidl is having a lazy morning, goes without saying, and is heading to the spa. After a spa tour, because don't forget, that's today's hard sell, we join Lyds and the butler post treatment. Lidl has made the hotel staff light the fire and the butler pours her tea as she whispers in a lispy voice how wonderful everything is.

After a burger and an outfit change into a hideous silk two piece, Lydiot is ready to explore more of the hotel. After smelling a £1000 /100ml bottle of perfume, its back to the room to change into a different silk dress, the Bob Ross print one she wore at the Savoy.

They're having dinner in the cellar, gasp, gasp, giggle, giggle. At one point, Lydiot actually squeaks like a mouse because someone opens a door to the wine cellar. We then have a very boring tour, sprinkled with lots of fake laughter and faux excitement. The go to word seems to be 'wow' and Lidl gets deep and meaningful when she says 'there aren't enough years in her life for all the wines I hope to try'.

Sat in bed Lyds tells us what she had for dinner last night and more about the wine cellar, even though we just watched it?! Lidl tells us again to 110% go and stay at THAT hotel to do our Christmas shopping, even though she hasn't bought anything yet. She would '110%' say the markets in Hamburg have a different feel to them, so beautiful and traditional.

Lidl is thoughtfully popping all of the hotel information in to the info box and encourages everyone to book now for next year.

The end.

I looove your breakdown. Promise me/us you will do one each flog ;-)
Thank you. I am enjoying writing them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Mulled wine, Christmas markets and 110% Hamburg; The Breakdown

We're at the airport and the butler is having to work, even as they board the plane. Lyds thinks its hilarious to try and speak German, badly, and lets Cawwie drag her suitcase off the conveyer, 'I don't lift a finger' chortle, chortle.

The party are stopped by airport security who ask Lidl how much her Hermes bag cost her. The butler apparently lightens the tone by telling the armed security they are 'online creators' and will tell everyone if they aren't nice to them, which Lydiot finds very funny.

The theme of today's flog is to try and sell us a hotel stay. Lyds starts by saying she would '110% recommend this hotel', if you google why people use the term 110% you will find it "comes purely from exaggeration, if anything fuelled by ignorance". Thank you Google!

Room tour; and the thoughtful hotel has put pictures of Lyds on every surface, because they know how to cater for your average narcissist. Everything is wonderful, stunning, spectacular.

Outfit of the day, and Lidl has gone for the Mary Poppins cosplay today. She leaves the hotel to discover the Christmas markets, in a horse drawn carriage shared with Cawwie. Cue lots of OTT gasping and wowing!

We are shown a clip of a very busy market, which cuts to Lidl telling us the group have moved away from the busy area because all they care about is the food and drink.

They order crepes and gluhwein and the butler gives us an expert review of the white gluhwein, 'smells fruity, might be the lemon in it'. Cawwie, Lidl and the butler then discuss their beverages, but struggle to string a complete word together, never mind a sentence. None of them know what a star anise looks like and the butler has always thought it was a 'star aniseed'. Whoever edited this flog decided to keep all of this quality content in. Lyds looks annoyed and walks off. It's unclear whether she is angry at the blatant stupidity on display, or if its because someone else may get some air time.

Lidl is hyperventilating outside an art shop because she wants us to believe she is cultured enough to appreciate art. The artwork is too expensive so she'll look for a print online.

Back at the hotel we get a glimpse of the hotel lobby and then its back to the room for an outfit change, which looks the same as the last outfit, but Lydiot tells us this one has 'more theatre to it' because its got ruffles.

Dinner time and it's Cawwies birthday. Lyds gets a little bossy over how much chocolate Cawwie sprinkles in her drink, and seems genuinely annoyed. She proceeds to show Cawwie how the drink should be made, and chokes on it.

The next shot is of Lyds sat on the butlers knee, which feels a bit like seeing your Mum and Dad kiss when you're a teenager. You know it happens, but you shouldn't have to witness it.

The next day, Lidl is having a lazy morning, goes without saying, and is heading to the spa. After a spa tour, because don't forget, that's today's hard sell, we join Lyds and the butler post treatment. Lidl has made the hotel staff light the fire and the butler pours her tea as she whispers in a lispy voice how wonderful everything is.

After a burger and an outfit change into a hideous silk two piece, Lydiot is ready to explore more of the hotel. After smelling a £1000 /100ml bottle of perfume, its back to the room to change into a different silk dress, the Bob Ross print one she wore at the Savoy.

They're having dinner in the cellar, gasp, gasp, giggle, giggle. At one point, Lydiot actually squeaks like a mouse because someone opens a door to the wine cellar. We then have a very boring tour, sprinkled with lots of fake laughter and faux excitement. The go to word seems to be 'wow' and Lidl gets deep and meaningful when she says 'there aren't enough years in her life for all the wines I hope to try'.

Sat in bed Lyds tells us what she had for dinner last night and more about the wine cellar, even though we just watched it?! Lidl tells us again to 110% go and stay at THAT hotel to do our Christmas shopping, even though she hasn't bought anything yet. She would '110%' say the markets in Hamburg have a different feel to them, so beautiful and traditional.

Lidl is thoughtfully popping all of the hotel information in to the info box and encourages everyone to book now for next year.

The end.

Thank you. I am enjoying writing them
Amazing and I spit out my drink at the Bob Ross comment. Nailed it 🤣

4E219D59-6BE3-45F6-AB11-0E60D6A6DAC3.jpeg
7399615C-0FEC-4AB3-A8CA-95DCD0391D60.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Wow those are some pretty low quality diamonds. Now I wouldn't put it past her to never clean them but man they have terrible color and look dingy.
I was gonna say the same thing. They look fake. I just started following a gem expert and he teaches how to look for real gems.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I was gonna say the same thing. They look fake. I just started following a gem expert and he teaches how to look for real gems.
I’ve got some $10 fake diamond studs from Nordstrom rack that look better than those cloudy beige stones.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
In Victoria's vlog tonight she talks about her new collection with HC but can't show or reveal any details at the moment because she fears the designs would be copied. She emphasises this a few times. She can only be referring to you know who

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
At the risk of sounding like Lydia in terms of hyperbole, but without actually being hyperbolic, I'd like to say, "OH MY GOODNESS. Lydia is probably the worst singer I have ever heard!"

It was like when All That's Pretty went as "press" to the Chelsea Flower Show and showed absolutely no flower show displays. What we did get was her drinking champagne and her with celebrities and her as the Queen went by in her Royal Golf Cart.
Well, I’d like to present to you, a rendition of Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer by Mrs. Miller, enjoy! 🤣🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In Victoria's vlog tonight she talks about her new collection with HC but can't show or reveal any details at the moment because she fears the designs would be copied. She emphasises this a few times. She can only be referring to you know who
I wonder if Lydia is only considered part of the “HC family” in order to keep her close enough that she won’t steal designs?

That said, Lydia steals designs from Ukrainian designers who are at war, so I’m not sure she can sink lower.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Wow views are down (until team bulk buys views to keep maDAMN in the dark and money for thier own heat coming in). And my gosh these are the most unfestive pics and titles (even still using festive in 2 titles) in any vlogmas on the planet. Honestly I think even Lydia wouldn't click on her own content at this point.

View attachment 1803298
Most decent YouTubers take time to create fun thumbnails, she’s so lazy they just take a weird still from the footage and go “myeh that’ll do”

That gate arch thing is very similar to lady Carole bamfords
Lydia’s is like the Wish/Shein version 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! NO WAY!!!! 😱😱😱. THIS is the perfume she plans to “pick up”!? Aka freebie. My gosh that’s INSANE

1FDBE7CD-A2BC-4BD3-8DA9-01C5266D746D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Why oh why has the Fairmont in Hamburg put framed photos of Lidl in their room?!? Why encourage the narcissism? "Oh look a wonderful photo of me, so I can admire myself". It's bad enough giving them the Suite, the free bottles of booze and cakes, but photos of her?!!? FFS. No wonder she thinks she's wonderful.

Also........her voice. The fake posh voice.......urgh. It winds me up!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
I can heartily recommend the last few minutes of this latest video. It’s hysterical. It’s comedy gold. Lydia has read a few sommelier notes and has now metamorphosed into a fully fledged and deeply knowledgeable wine connoisseur and is holding forth on German wines (from Italy!) and other amazing wines she can’t quite remember. Like so many other things she can’t remember. Ali was interrupting her when she kept getting it wrong. But for those of you who love wine you have to watch its charming pretention.

Also she tells us that the cavernous wine cellar was 500 sq feet! It was 5,000 sq ft if it was an inch. Rather like her full bodied German wine that was Italian. One of her best goofs...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I can heartily recommend the last few minutes of this video. It’s hysterical. It’s comedy gold. Lydia has read a few sommelier notes and has now metamorphosed into a fully fledged and deeply knowledgeable wine connoisseur and is holding forth on German wines from Italy and wines she has drunk but can’t remember. Like so many other things she can’t remember. Ali was interrupting her when she kept getting it wrong. But for those of you who love wine you have to watch it...

Also she tells us that the cavernous wine cellar was 500 sq feet! It was 5,000 sq ft if it was an inch. Rather like her full bodied German wine that was Italian. One of her best goofs...
I skipped that part, I’ll go back. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In one of her vlogmas videos she walks around the house barefoot quite a bit and I can’t believe how heavy footed she is! STOMP STOMP STOMP. If you watch her movement it’s like she’s got really flat feet and she also doesn’t seem to bend her knees. Very weird! Ali must think he’s living with Thumper the rabbit when he’s downstairs and she’s thumping around in that dressing room 😂

I’m also not buying a single second of this F&F collab/partnership/whatever she’s calling it. She is never going to wear any of this stuff beyond photo opportunities. She even styled that gilet for an ‘off-duty’ relaxed look and teamed it immediately with her Birken despite having just said the F&F saddle (NOT cartridge) bag is her ideal choice for those chilled out days in the countryside 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.