Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one listened to her when she was a child. I believe it’s quite common when you didn‘t get listened to that you emphasise a lot of things by saying them twice...compensation etc.
No one listens to her now, they are all fed up with her verbal diarrhea.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Poll question: When did she say she met up with her coach "as friends"? (again, paid)
Side note: I watched the first few moments of the latest video. She appears very down, very sad. The explanation of the intro means she knows she missed the mark a bit this year.

I'm surprised she and Carrie didn't decorate her tree together as they've done the last several years.
Will we see them decorating Carrie's tree this year?

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Yeah that’s what I mean, literally no one seems to speak to her 🥶 kinda wanna know the ins and outs 🤣
Go to the WIKI (pink button at top of page) for all things Lydia.

Poll question: When did she say she met up with her coach "as friends"? (again, paid)
Side note: I watched the first few moments of the latest video. She appears very down, very sad. The explanation of the intro means she knows she missed the mark a bit this year.

I'm surprised she and Carrie didn't decorate her tree together as they've done the last several years.
Will we see them decorating Carrie's tree this year?
Somebody help me out here but yes, she said at the Savoy that she was meeting up with her life coach Jacqueline (sorry spelt it incorrectly in the poll) as a friend. Maybe not in the vlogmas you tube about the Savoy but in previous Instagram post.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can t believe old Elsie didn t know that she has been in 9 of the KM campaigns. :oops:

Who knew the lazy moo would leave Aldi to clear up after the cat had finished eating on their bed 🤮🙋‍♀️ . So very pleased to hear the vet has finally trained her and Aldi to stop giving Lumi unhealthy snacks and getting them to feed her good, nutritious cat food.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can t believe old Elsie didn t know that she has been in 9 of the KM campaigns. :oops:

Who knew the lazy moo would leave Aldi to clear up after the cat had finished eating on their bed 🤮🙋‍♀️ . So very pleased to hear the vet has finally trained her and Aldi to stop giving Lumi unhealthy snacks and getting them to feed her good, nutritious cat food.
The only reason she started listening to the vet is because it is costing her , no freebies there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ali needs to buy Lydia a shovel for Christmas because she keeps digging herself hole after hole. She woke up this morning and “the temperature has finally plummeted “. Does she ever hear herself? The country is freezing its ass off and this fool is wishing for the coldest of weather for her Christmas intro!🤬I wonder how many homeless people were found dead that morning in the Uk after ‘temperatures plummeted?’

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 78
Ali needs to buy Lydia a shovel for Christmas because she keeps digging herself hole after hole. She woke up this morning and “the temperature has finally plummeted “. Does she ever hear herself? The country is freezing its ass off and this fool is wishing for the coldest of weather for her Christmas intro!🤬I wonder how many homeless people were found dead that morning in the Uk after ‘temperatures plummeted?’
A digger would be better!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
interesting... Modelmouth woman popped up on my YT shorts a day ago and I immediately thought - "so this is how Lydia would look if she had a softer face"
Model mouth is what lidl was like when we all enjoyed her and I really hope she doesn’t become like lidl. But then she has a lovely relationship withe her mum and fiancé, they are all very down to earth!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So Lydia it’s entertaining to have Alzheimer’s? No it’s not entertaining to have Alzheimer’s? (She caught herself) What is it to be Lydia? Here’s the shovel or DiGGER (suggested by Hunevoque2) start digging!!! Witch!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Lumi having to eat senior food was the WORST THING the vet could ever have said go her 😨🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Lumi having to eat senior food was the WORST THING the vet could ever have said go her 😨🙄
She is so stupid that the vet had to tell her that her cat needed senior food. Just look at the age chart it says senior so when ordering food you go for senior food. Will lidl need a GP to tell her that her 2 week old baby can’t eat pizza and fries?

I am busy reading the Megan thread, haven’t watched the crapo doco and won’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I can’t comment on another thread about Lyds and that podcast drama 🙄 as the thread is closed.

but YES it is most certainly the Erika Vieira podcast. And Erika addresses the issue - but doesn’t name her.

By what she describes it must certainly be Lydia. This is the episode, and it’s point number 3 xxx

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So Lydia it’s entertaining to have Alzheimer’s? No it’s not entertaining to have Alzheimer’s? (She caught herself) What is it to be Lydia? Here’s the shovel or DiGGER (suggested by Hunevoque2) start digging!!! Witch!
Utterly unbelievable. She should stop vlogging and go and sort herself out. WHY wasn’t that edited out?

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Utterly unbelievable. She should stop vlogging and go and sort herself out. WHY wasn’t that edited out?
I’m sure that when she or aldi have Alzheimer’s she will love it and find it funny. She will stick aldi in a home et voilà, there will be no growing old together then!

• Heart
  • Wow
Like the previous tattler said (sorry can't remember who ❤) it's not rocket science, it's says 7+ on the food box.
Edit @Hunevoque2 saw you posted about it too ❤

I can’t comment on another thread about Lyds and that podcast drama 🙄 as the thread is closed.

but YES it is most certainly the Erika Vieira podcast. And Erika addresses the issue - but doesn’t name her.

By what she describes it must certainly be Lydia. This is the episode, and it’s point number 3 xxx
Its definitely about Lydiot,10.37min mark.
Screenshot_20221208_234735_com.google.android.youtube_edit_12156342823144.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
It's like everything exists for her own consumption and entertainment. Other people's mansions, she'll photograph them and put them on her feed. Other's people's horses, she rides and implies ownership. Any messes she makes, she leaves for Ali to clean up. If her behavior is called into account she either deflects or tells people "it never happened" (Nicky). Alzheimers and its effect on her grandfather = entertainment for her. And lest we forget, it also brought her $$$ since she did a "giveaway" to raise money for Alzheimers upon her grandfather's passing then never showed a winner. Lucrative and entertaining, how lush.

She is pure vile filth.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.