Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Haha Charlie darling's little dig in Josie's vlog tonight...

Josie 'where is your jacket from darling?'
Char 'Barbour.
Josie' its lovely looks quite like a hunting jacket'
Char 'well we wont be doing any of that!
Josie 'No not with our vegan friends'
Char 'full stop. Im not a fan of hunting for fun.'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Julia123

VIP Member
Soooooo... as dancer myself who has danced in the Nutcracker and a patron of the Ballet this is just incredibly RUDE, SELFISH and downright strange and CRASS behavior. There is NO shame for anyone who hasn't been exposed to the arts growing up, I just call BS on this narrative and display for the ballet and musical theater in the past week. I've become accustomed to the CLOWN SHOW that is Lydiot Moron so I guess shame on me for being surprised.

1. She's NEVER been to the theater, a musical or the ballet....ok she never talked about it before but since Freddy talked about like what 2 weeks ago she HAS TO HAVE IT NOW. IN addition to the FREE Savoy Theater fiasco where she watched more of her own tik tock than the show... she's now got FREE tickets to the Ballet and is dressing and acting a FOOL. Why pay a tiny portion of her own "wealth" to go to any live theater when she can play a "poor me" narrative and get a gifted night with the unthanked Karon Melon TEAM (during another brand's haul video) to treat us all to her shit show from top to bottom? Not only is Lydia an embarrassment to herself, but we now have creepy new fan girl/love bomb/attention seeking holding the camera for Lydia LA whoever . Honestly, this LA person seems actually more horrific and attention seeking *cough hand holding and posting the pic* than Lydia TBH. And I'm sorry, they all looked dressed by Victoria's Secret ca. 1991 and HATING EVERY MINUTE OF IT but are paid like hookers of the SHAMEFULL Boo Hoo brand to post this dress-mess show.
  2. She keeps stating she's never seen the Nutcracker in her 34 years even thought it's VERY available for free on you tube, cable, everywhere from home and she's actually currently trying to pretend she's old money/royal. Lydia you need to take notes when you cosplay to get with the script. Are you homeless or are you royal? And she had not realized that her favorite classical FM songs are from the Nutcracker and plans to be obsessed with the SOUNDTRACK. um WHAT WHAT WHAT? Even a person in discovery MAY notice that a song is by a very famous composer and the NUTCRACKER is likely listed *and album cover shown when she's CONSTANTLY BRAGGING ABOUT CLASSICAL MUSIC on her kindly gifted sonos.
  3. She knows she is not allowed to film the ballet/dancers but decided to do so for her tik tock so she's doing everyone a favor to help the Royal Opera House and Nutcracker to get some press.. you know during the most likely SOLD OUT Christmastime. She says that more people will discover the Ballet/Nutcracker THANKS TO HER TIK TOCK. WHAT? And how SELFISH, CLUELESS, and entitled. I'm out.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

nightmareonbondstreet

Sooo good news all! Lydia Elzie Millen-Gordon has managed to ✨influence✨ me! After selling all her Dior bags and proclaiming the brand to not be her style anymore - my husband has very kindly and generously bought me a lady Dior for Xmas! I will treasure it forever as I personally think it’s a classic bag and I will take care of it and not use it to store my make up brushes and used chewing gum in. Also the brand clearly isn’t suffering from her lack of endorsement - the exhibition at harrods has sold out and their collaboration on the windows has apparently broken a number of records - shocking given how influential she is!

• Heart
  • Haha

Loupylia

How can she possibly claim that Fairfax and Favour bag is her favourite bag to take with her on walks to the pub and farmhouse?! She JUST got it, has never been photographed with it and always takes her Hermes bags regardless of the occasion. Who believes this crap?! It’s utter codswallop.

• Haha
  • Heart

happyforest

Chatty Member
"As the curtains closed and I wiped the tears from my eyes, I realized I forgot to use my exquisite globy innovative back applicator to ensure my tan was even".

Screen Shot 2022-12-10 at 12.16.26 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Julia123

VIP Member
Had to screenrecord in case she takes this gem of a terrible post down. Yikes 😳😬🫣

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Queenofsaigon

Still have 14 pages to catch up one but as someone who knows Jacqueline and some of her clients personally I can assure you she was the one to reach out to Lidl to get some extra media attention.

My friend spent £4k for coaching training with her and honestly I could have taught you that for free. She was giving a speech some time ago and I asked her a question which she was unable to answer properly and only said that if I am experiencing this I should immediately book session with her. The question was related to an example she gave and as someone with BSc (Hons) degree in Psychology I wanted to see how she would approach the situation 🙃🙃🙃 clearly she hasn’t passed my test.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

cotswoldlife

Chatty Member
Her cosplay looks even more ridiculous when the Princess of Wales is wearing skinny jeans, trainers and a white blouse in the latest released pics ...no headband, polyester puff dresses, tweed coats or herpes bags in sight 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

MadameS

Chatty Member
This is awful.
I would be so angry if I sat behind them
1. To have the performance interrupted and disturbed by vapid Lydia filming throughout.
2. To be featured in the back of a FOR PROFIT filming session against my will during my leisure time - in which I had probably paid considerable money for tickets.
3. Having Laura’s bright lighting set up shoved in my face which would probably cause me to have a headache for some considerable hours afterward.

I am tempted to phone the venue and ask about their policy regarding recording performances and audience members making for profit videos featuring the public in the venue.

I would also submit a subject access request to the people who filmed me and ask for the video to be altered due to my right to be forgotten.
Performances aren’t allowed to be filmed by the public. I used to work there. It’s the same in any theatre venue. We couldn’t catch everyone, but did tell off those we did and made them delete footage/photos (unless they were taken at curtain call - that’s fine), as well as explain how obviously disruptive it was to the performers and those around them. The ROH won’t be happy about it if they’ve seen any clips taken during the performance. You even get announcements in theatres telling the audience to make sure their phones are off and away. There’s no way she can plead ignorance.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

happyforest

Chatty Member
She "didn't get around" to making the 2nd part of the meal for her guests, the fig tart. I can't believe my ears. You know people are coming, you lay out all you need, then didn't do it because you got distracted when Carrie called to "discuss vlogmas and the KM launch"? Not buying it.

I think this was filmed during the worst of #savoygate, on a Friday when she would normally have been at Farmhouse but didn't want to show her face in public. So whoever came over was served rice, ONE LOAF of sourdough for 4 people, crisps, and DIY smores. The details always show how poor they truly are. Or worse, how truly tightfisted they are when it comes to paying for anything themselves. I suppose it's a miracle they didn't spring for Dominos, then again Dominoes for 4 people would have cost more than rice, bread, a bag of marshmallows and a pack of crisps. Stingy fuckers that are spreading constipation to their friends.

She is gaslighting the internet, claiming that the rise in engagement is appreciation for her vlogmas intro and not all the feedback for her own stupidity with that toxic TikTok. AS IF!

• Heart
  • Sick

Namima

VIP Member
Lilysilk : *sends out PR to 1 000 000 influencers around the globe for free advertising*
Lydia : ""My campaign with Lilysilk ..." 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

loisgriff

Chatty Member
I am CRINGING at her video in church singing.

Is there absolutely nothing these two cretins won’t film and shill?

Have some dignity and self respect the pair of you!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Wazabi

Chatty Member
Today I bought my first luxury designer handbag and haven’t posted anything about it on social media, and not planning to. Guess what? I’m still alive :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart

happyforest

Chatty Member
Very obvious who this is about and it shows even back then how massive her ego is & the continuous support of that bad behavior.
This podcast host should have scrapped the idea if it went on for that long. This makes it obvious why brands for Lydia come and go. She cannot be this demanding to just one person, this is across the board. Look at how she treats her husband!

Her reputation is being dragged into the light of day and she has two choices: dig in and keep pretending she is a kind person, or she can change her ways. She did a fantastic job of hiding her true colors from me until about a year ago when the situation with Nicky came out. It was so easy to find out what she was talking about in that one video and I was shocked at how she spun it into her being mistreated. That's when all the holes and cracks began to show for me.

Good for this interviewer telling this story. Viewers will be able to figure it out easily.
more bad press for Lydia. Run Carrie....
YASSSS!

So glad this person made that video showing how difficult Lydia and Carrie were when scheduling, filming and then releasing a freakin' podcast. Lydia is Lydia's worse enemy. Remember that she wouldn't let Nicky touch her scalp, whilst insisting she fix a hair tone! She tries to control everything thinking it makes her seem in control and successful, but all it shows is how horrible a person she is.

Carrie is as horrible as Lydia. Carrie apparently doesn't give a flying fuck about appearances or all these horrible things (Alzheimer's being entertaining, charity runs with zero charity, being PRO a domestic abuser...) would be edited out. She has very likely made Lydia an even meaner girl. The proof is in Lydia's behavior becoming more and more entitled and bratty since Carrie took over management. They're both shameless, entitled, elitist cunts and are even ruining any reputation Ali may have had.

You hear about film stars or artists that are difficult and people put up with their antics because of their genuine genius and talent. What exactly does Lydia provide any company as a "creator"? She is skinny and white. There is an endless supply of that kind of look available without the ineffectual end result and troublesome drama that Lydia brings to every brand contract.

For someone that claims to have been raised by successful business people, she shows a shocking lack of business acumen. Were the Millens horrible bosses? Did they browbeat their employees so that's the example she seeks to emulate? Or is she just a narcissistic monster that lets her hyper inflated ego run amok over everyone?

• Heart

happyforest

Chatty Member
Ding ding ding, she was truthful and looking straight on at the camera for once. When singing the praises of Harry and Meghan.

Of course she absolutely loves them. They're cut from the same highly flammable polyester cloth of victimhood and incessant manipulative gaslighting of facts for personal gain.

• Heart