Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Omg why have I never noticed her walk… I’d like a btec version of Kate Middleton the stuff arm n back Jesus this woman needs help.
Ali “ it looks very calm n collected in the kitchen” pans to the kitchen staff just standing staring at him as they haven’t started lol maybe just me but I’d hate to be placed next to an open kitchen it’s like being placed next to the bins. The noise n smell and chaos plus if I saw a chef touch his nose or something would totally put me off.

Reactions: 9
Why do her lower teeth now seem to stick out further than her top teeth? My neighbours have a lovely boxer dog and her jaw now looks a bit like that. I’m sure it never used to...also her lisp is becoming much more pronounced. What‘s going on?

I think they both have the same company address because they both have the same accountant and the address is the accountant’s address.
Possibly the botox in her masseter muscle has relaxed her bottom jaw a bit too much?? 😳

Yes I also use my accountant's address for my registered address 😊 but the fact they use the same accountant confirms it is Elsie's Carrie rather than another random Carrie Grayson in the UK, and this shows she more than likely works for LEM Ltd through her own Ltd company rather than being employed directly by Elsie?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

eimaiilili

What do we think Lydia's next Cosplay costume will be? So far this year we have had;

- coastal grandmother
- equestrian
- gardener
- lady of the manor
Julia Roberts' opera going character, with box seats now that she has discovered the opera, but uncouth and with less class.

Reactions: 8

becky bloomwood

VIP Member
is anyone struggling with the big ad on left featuring cheap faux fur and acrylic outfits? . im struggling to read the forum
Different ad, same placement and no way to close it down. I can’t see who’s posted and miss half of what’s written. 🙁

Make the font size smaller on the page you re on, reduce the page to as small as you can, you ll then be able to see the x in the top right hand corner of the add, you can then close it.
Thanks for this. I’m on an iPad and that doesn’t work for me, or to be more precise I can’t reduce the size, it could well be user error but I can’t figure it out.

• Sad

mustbeuni

VIP Member
Thank you, I don’t look strange it is my half Indian origin that sets them off in Australia! It is actually pretty racist !
I knew it was you were Arab or brown. I always joke that if you like gold that is 21-24k you need to schedule the “random” search into your travel plans. It’s actually rather sad

• Sad
  • Heart
Yes and the "because I am so bizarre in the way that I think" ALWAYS. How to state your superiority to the world without stating it. She's a forward thinker, a misunderstood genius. She's like these people who say they are so crazy and then you ask 'oh why' and they give you the lamest reason ever like 'well, don' t tell anyone but... Once I peed in my pants from laughing too much' indeed so crazy Perpetua, so crazy.

So it's really easy for her to give this grand speech about giving her "employees" three weeks off because it's horrible to make people work during the most precious time of the year.
And also, in France it is illegal to contract the same freelancers full time all year round, it is hidden employment. The freelancers must prove they've had time to work for other clients or sought other clients etc. Don't know if it's the same in the UK. I see so many kiddos nowadays falling for this shit because they think it is the ultimate freedom but really it is stupid, if your boss needs you 35-40h per week 12 month a year you should be hired as an employee. Dee and whoever else work with Lydia should know better as they're no kiddos anymore.
Yes, I'm not a tax expert but we have IR35 rules regarding on and off payroll, however I believe (😂) that small businesses are exempt, and I think in this case Lydia's Ltd company would count as "small"? So tax liabilities fall on the contractor ie. Carrie

Also not sure which way works out better tax-wise for Carrie, as she herself is set up as a Ltd company, so might reduce her tax payments this way (paying corporation tax instead of income tax) but no benefits of employment such as sick pay etc etc

Any UK tax experts pls correct 😅😅

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Lola.Petra

500 sq foot is equivalent to twelve king size beds. That cellar was huge, had long corridors with many doors leading off. The cellar went under the street and was much much larger than 500 sq feet.
What is the standard size of a king bed?
The standard king dimensions (76 inches wide, 80 inches long) x 2.54 cm so you get 1.93 cm x 2.03 cm which is 3.9 square meters, or we can round it up to 4., so, 12 ks beds x 4 m2 end up to 48 square meters... I wasn`t off much ;):) but as I said before, I think that the shooting angle was crucial and we got the illusion of a much larger space.
It's not my intention to come off as rude ,this is like a comparisons, my house is on the ground floor and has an area of 55 square meters which in sq ft is 592 sq ft. :giggle:

Reactions: 6

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
By chance just Lydia has this thread, well 16 of them! I didn’t realise she was so err popular!
I’ve only really known of her since the savoy thing and saw that she hadn’t always been so posh. Who is she?! Is she related to Karen Millen or is it just a coincidence?

Reactions: 5

becky bloomwood

VIP Member
Yes and the "because I am so bizarre in the way that I think" ALWAYS. How to state your superiority to the world without stating it. She's a forward thinker, a misunderstood genius. She's like these people who say they are so crazy and then you ask 'oh why' and they give you the lamest reason ever like 'well, don' t tell anyone but... Once I peed in my pants from laughing too much' indeed so crazy Perpetua, so crazy.

So it's really easy for her to give this grand speech about giving her "employees" three weeks off because it's horrible to make people work during the most precious time of the year.
And also, in France it is illegal to contract the same freelancers full time all year round, it is hidden employment. The freelancers must prove they've had time to work for other clients or sought other clients etc. Don't know if it's the same in the UK. I see so many kiddos nowadays falling for this shit because they think it is the ultimate freedom but really it is stupid, if your boss needs you 35-40h per week 12 month a year you should be hired as an employee. Dee and whoever else work with Lydia should know better as they're no kiddos anymore.
There are laws relating to the duration of temp work, not sure of the restrictions without looking it up. It sounds like Carrie et al are contract workers on a fixed term contract and holiday entitlement would be part of the terms set out, or more likely they’re self employed in which case they will have complete autonomy regarding unpaid days off.

Julia123

VIP Member
Don’t know if you’ve tried it but the St Moriz 1 hour self tan is a fraction of the price and I think it’s actually way better than St Tropez. It’s worth leaving it on the full three hours if time permits.
awesome thanks!

• Heart

slipperfluff

All done..... this extremely high end expensive brand won't be gifting or loaning her anything again 😂 . the founder is a close friend, its only fair I explain right 😂
I think what happens on tattle should stay on tattle. We come here to have a laugh. I don’t feel comfortable with tattle being used to directly kill off an individuals business.

Hellohello2020

Ha ha oh I love Charlie’s dig and how he turned sideways on Josie’s vlogmas. He sheepishly states ‘ I don’t like hunting for fun’ … and the. I thought of madam Lydia…. I can’t deal with her anymore. She’s more and more nauseating by the second. Over zealous .. narcissism…

Haven’t been on here in ages can you explain how this is a dig at Lydia? :D also do you think lydiot and alligator are friends with josie and Charlie still or not?

Reactions: 3