Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she’s coming to Canterbury lol I might see her in the town centre looking like a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She loves drama- never replies to any nice comments made to her. She lashes out at the others

haylee has nearly 2 million followers though
She does indeed, however the purpose of my post is to point out that money can be made on TikTok. Lydia nearly has 1 million on Tiktok so her earning potential is still considerably more than what is being speculated. If Haylee can make over 4.5k in one month that could mean that Lydia could make 2k a month, it isn't huge money compared to other deals she has in place but it is still a lot of money for not a lot of work. I am not clued up on how TikTok money works so I have just based this off of Haylees video however I can guarantee Lydia wouldn't be posting on there if she wasn't seeing a return of some kind.

So what will vlogmas bring tonight presume Hamburg trip and then the train ride tomorrow? She must be running out of content very soon....
Has she made it through the November filming yet?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She does indeed, however the purpose of my post is to point out that money can be made on TikTok. Lydia nearly has 1 million on Tiktok so her earning potential is still considerable more than what is being speculated. If Haylee can make over 4.5k in one month that could mean that Lydia could make 2k a month, it isn't huge money compared to other deals she has in place but it is still a lot of money for not a lot of work. I am not clue up on how TikTok money works so I have just based this off of Haylees video however I can guarantee Lydia wouldn't be posting on there if she wasn't seeing a return of some kind.

Do brands ask influencers to promote on TikTok or is it just insta??? She never declares clothes etc as gifted, or the fragrances?

Reactions: 14
Do brands ask influencers to promote on TikTok or is it just insta??? She never declares clothes etc as gifted, or the fragrances?
Yes loads of people promote brands on TikTok as ads.

Reactions: 15
Is it just me or are these dresses absolutely horrendous? The epitome of ugly! It’s no wonder she’s only promoting the same 3 dresses over and over on her TikTok. These shiny frilly numbers and cheap looking coat are just vile!
They are - and this lady who is apparently paying actual money for them is a self proclaimed stay at home girlfriend, which is why I am saying I am half convinced only someone who is not earning their own money would spend this amount on tacky, overpriced, polyester Lydia cosplay.

PS: No shade to stay at home partners, but this particular lady doesn't paint a good picture for herself - as per her own admission she doesn't even cook for her partner, nor does any of the housekeeping so is more of a glorified sugar baby in my book.

Reactions: 22
What do we think Lydia's next Cosplay costume will be? So far this year we have had;

- coastal grandmother
- equestrian
- gardener
- lady of the manor
dont forget the Purdey shooting costume.

I think she will be looking for a milliner for a hat and go to some race meetings/ just start wearing expensive hats

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How many coats does this woman have and need? I’d admit have about 15, but they are mostly spring jackets in different sizes, styles and colours. Lydiot has about 100 and counting.
But she's a sustainable person, darling, purchasing only classic, timeless pieces.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So what will vlogmas bring tonight presume Hamburg trip and then the train ride tomorrow? She must be running out of content very soon....
I remember looking on the Belmond Pullman website and I m sure they had one trip to Canterbury on the Thursday after Savoygate, possibly beginning of December. You re right @Miscanthus there isn t much content left to show. Maybe shopping trips to London/Bicester village, decorating Cawwie and Alex and Lauren s trees, and dogs. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
By chance just Lydia has this thread, well 16 of them! I didn’t realise she was so err popular!
I’ve only really known of her since the savoy thing and saw that she hadn’t always been so posh. Who is she?! Is she related to Karen Millen or is it just a coincidence?
No affiliation.
Lydia was a regular working girl raised in Watford/Milton Keynes. She worked as an Ibiza shot girl for some time, which is where we are getting our juiciest of pictures. She later started blogging/fashion blogging which is what brought her into influencing. She met Ali Gordon, an electrical engineer, and they were a couple for a while and living in a regular 2 down, 2 up in Milton Keynes. At some point, Ali also transitioned into influencing as although he is thick as a castle wall he is easy on the eye.

Lydia was also fairly attractive at some point, but has since ruined most of her natural beauty via badly done implants, facial filler, potential buccal fat remover and repeatedly frying her hair and blaming and abusing pregnant hairdressers for it. Her whole demeanor and style took a change for the worse when she and Ali married and moved to Buckinghamshire Northamptonshire in a £1,300,000 modern bungalow which they mortgaged and got Lydia's dad to sign as a guarantor for. She now spends her days pretending to be old money and comically failing at it, ruining her property and sucking the life out of her husband among laughing at poor people and e-begging.

Kill off a business? ... shes doing a fine job of doing that herself 😂. Will be interesting to see if KM are working with her next year. I wonder when her contract expires.... I would imagine they might've a clause in that if Lydia acts inappropriately they can tear up the contract. I happen to wear a few brands she has recently gone after. I for one, don't want to be wearing items ive paid a lot for myself when someone like that is seen in the same brands yet shes not paying for them and she is an utter inauthentic disgrace & laughing stock.
The shots in her video showed the presentation board and they had mentions to the 2024 collections....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We do indeed laugh, mainly because of the lovely community we have ourselves built. However the way Elsie works is so appalling to a lot of us here and emotions run high because of it. I firmly believe we here are shocked by her lack of work ethic (laziness, unprofessional, lies, etc, etc) and stunned because companies still want her to work for them. I ve said it before, influencers need to be monitored closely to ensure their content is truthful and transparent, sadly as of now this is not happening. I don t believe there is any other form of selling that can deceive it s potential customers in the way influencers do. I read here how often tattlers are shocked by the things she does, ie the clothes she wears, the way she is with her dogs, the desire to deceive her audience, etc, etc, but she does it to make money, nothing more and nothing less. Her channel is purely a money making scam.

I come here for the kindness, compassion, intelligence, humour and love we show for one another but I also hope in my heart of hearts when Elsie reads here she may take on board what we say and change her ways to evolve to be a better human being.
The only way she’d develop empathy is if she were sent to boot camp, dear Lord I’d pay good money to see that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m unsure on the rules but don’t you have to mark it as an AD or Gifted every time you show/wear stuff that has been gifted to you?

I thought the outfit and the headband were gifted items?
You are supposed to. Other influencers mark their PR or gifts as such. Lydia refuses to do so. On IG Lyds never ever indicates PR.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Yes so agree and she’s been there done that several times. 🙄

This is from the night that she found out there was cc tv footage of the Nicky abuse. She knew she was caught. However she tried to shift herself into the victim of online abuse.

View attachment 1799187
View attachment 1799186
Looking back at this now it is so obviously clear how her comment had nothing to do with anything that was actually happening bts. Victim word salad. It wasn't about online abuse, or the internet, or mean trolls, or the cat. It was about the bed you made for yourself, Lidl, and realised you had to lay in it.

Her filming herself singing in church royally pissed me off. She isn't even religious or a churchgoer. It says everything about her. Right, Little Miss "I'm not doing it for how things look like". Uhuhhhh.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Looking back at this now it is so obviously clear how her comment had nothing to do with anything that was actually happening bts. Victim word salad. It wasn't about online abuse, or the internet, or mean trolls, or the cat. It was about the bed you made for yourself, Lidl, and realised you had to lay in it.

Her filming herself singing in church royally pissed me off. She isn't even religious or a churchgoer. It says everything about her. Right, Little Miss "I'm not doing it for how things look like". Uhuhhhh.
This is exactly how I feel. She’s a phoney in all aspects. Now I’m not going to make this a religious discussion, but using religion, especially at Christmas time, in her diabolical facade and adding into her acting repertoire is absurd and really the lowest of the low. I once thought her class was so low after seeing her paint, yes paint, books for an aesthetically pleasing bookshelf. But this is insanity. Utter insanity. Religious holidays are important to people, it’s not there to be showcased for content for a pathetic has been YouTuber.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
What do we think Lydia's next Cosplay costume will be? So far this year we have had;

- coastal grandmother
- equestrian
- gardener
- lady of the manor
Royalty - it’s kind of already happening 😂

dont forget the Purdey shooting costume.

I think she will be looking for a milliner for a hat and go to some race meetings/ just start wearing expensive hats
I’m thinking Jane Taylor who makes for Katherine

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Royalty - it’s kind of already happening 😂

I’m thinking Jane Taylor who makes for Katherine

I said this in an earlier post, but my bet is next summer she'll get in to going to the polo. It'll be her new obsession. Going to the polo, getting dressed up in polyster frocks and head bands, thinking she's hobnobbing with proper toffs and minor royals....I also think she'll want to go to Royal Ascot.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
What people who just heard about Lydia in 2022 see:

Captura de Pantalla 2022-12-12 a la(s) 09.45.52.png
Captura de Pantalla 2022-12-12 a la(s) 09.46.09.png
Captura de Pantalla 2022-12-12 a la(s) 09.50.35.png

What we all here have seen:

Captura de Pantalla 2022-12-12 a la(s) 09.55.15.png
Captura de Pantalla 2022-12-12 a la(s) 09.55.43.png
Captura de Pantalla 2022-12-12 a la(s) 09.58.08.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.