Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG @Lola Faith back to Fabricgate of last thread and you were right! I automatically assumed that when she said wedding dress while holding that monstrosity Karen Millen dress that she meant tulle, but she actually did use the word in context correctly. We STAND corrected.

Lydia is still an idiot though:D

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Blair Waldorf called and she wants her headbands back. I want to rip them off Lydia’s head and beat her with them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Like the previous tattler said (sorry can't remember who ❤) it's not rocket science, it's says 7+ on the food box.
Edit @Hunevoque2 saw you posted about it too ❤

Its definitely about Lydiot,10.37min mark. View attachment 1793438
All I can say if this is how Cawwie runs the business with brands and press.... their days are seriously numbered. WHAT a flippant and difficult "team" who should be so grateful for any good press. The brands are a youtubers clients and should also be treated with the utmost care and respect. These companies have a choice and there are new friendly faces EVERY DAY and NOONE wants to come back for more difficult business dealings especially if there is not ROI or if someone was made to feel less than and subservient to a freaking youtuber.

And my quick comment on the lightwell window thingy... um.... did some window company just grab an instock window from a new build condo building and lay it on top of the windowell? My gosh that looks off and modern and quite frankly not safe in the least. Cawwie should have edited that out as well as a lot of other things... most notable the comment about a poor confused grandfather with a tragic disease being entertaining. Bad enough she said it but HOW did that get left in?

And as far as making a vlog festive... how hard is it to make hot chocolate or mulled wine after a work day? Maybe put some festive music on any single part of the video? Maybe show us the local towns with holiday decor since you are driving around? Clearly she has been invited to NOTHING and has no free parties or PR so she has nontent in terms of holiday.

And I CANNOT HANDLE the cat eating on their bed...........WHAT in the? And that midnight snack comment makes zero sense especially for people who brag about being old with 9pm bedtimes. I've never heard of anyone feeding a pet anything in the middle of the night. And how often does that cat eat? She's probably putting weight on because she can't be as active with her sore leg/arthritis yet these two are feeding her IN BED and AT NIGHT. And SPARE me of the banter of husband and wife IN BED... no thanks and that goes for every single person on the planet. barf

Besides the blonde woman who did not crack one single smile and looked like she was doing her best to keep from punching the gruesome twosome on camera…… Clearly KM is putting less time into the deal and are aiming to streamline Lydia’s input and expense and crank out whatever they have left in the contract HOWEVER I JUST NOTICED THIS -2024!!!!!!

They deserve whatever comes their way for signing up with this chic as well as karma for all of the boo hoo horrific abuses of workers ek-kcetera ek-cetera ek-cetera.

Crap my posts ran together. Sorry for the babbbbbble lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
If certain chins get any more inflated and weirdly, oddly and strangely protruding they might have to apply for their own post code.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t mind a headband, they’re nice to jazz up an outfit, however, Lydia wears them like a child. I believe you’re not supposed to scrape your hair back with it but place it - like JHC above.
id love someone in fashion to tell us how much she’s making from these collections. Interesting they look like they’ve taken her to the basement conference room. Obviously not bothered about trying to impress.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t talk to my husband about Lydia because he would ask me why I’m waisting my time on someone who is undeserving of a second of my attention. But I couldn’t help myself and I showed him this screenshot.
5E5B8B0B-F9FE-4C8E-80F2-50300DB45637.jpeg

His response, “Is she chewing tobacco?”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Another good one for influenzers… 🤣🤣 Funny how this looks like one of the dresses from Lydiot’s flog tonight.

977D0259-02C4-4D02-B162-14654E2C994F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
What exactly is inside her cheeks? It looks like she has small ping pong balls inside her cheeks when she talks, is it the fillers?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
All I can say if this is how Cawwie runs the business with brands and press.... their days are seriously numbered. WHAT a flippant and difficult "team" who should be so grateful for any good press. The brands are a youtubers clients and should also be treated with the utmost care and respect. These companies have a choice and there are new friendly faces EVERY DAY and NOONE wants to come back for more difficult business dealings especially if there is not ROI or if someone was made to feel less than and subservient to a freaking youtuber.

And my quick comment on the lightwell window thingy... um.... did some window company just grab an instock window from a new build condo building and lay it on top of the windowell? My gosh that looks off and modern and quite frankly not safe in the least. Cawwie should have edited that out as well as a lot of other things... most notable the comment about a poor confused grandfather with a tragic disease being entertaining. Bad enough she said it but HOW did that get left in?

And as far as making a vlog festive... how hard is it to make hot chocolate or mulled wine after a work day? Maybe put some festive music on any single part of the video? Maybe show us the local towns with holiday decor since you are driving around? Clearly she has been invited to NOTHING and has no free parties or PR so she has nontent in terms of holiday.

And I CANNOT HANDLE the cat eating on their bed...........WHAT in the? And that midnight snack comment makes zero sense especially for people who brag about being old with 9pm bedtimes. I've never heard of anyone feeding a pet anything in the middle of the night. And how often does that cat eat? She's probably putting weight on because she can't be as active with her sore leg/arthritis yet these two are feeding her IN BED and AT NIGHT. And SPARE me of the banter of husband and wife IN BED... no thanks and that goes for every single person on the planet. barf

Besides the blonde woman who did not crack one single smile and looked like she was doing her best to keep from punching the gruesome twosome on camera…… Clearly KM is putting less time into the deal and are aiming to streamline Lydia’s input and expense and crank out whatever they have left in the contract HOWEVER I JUST NOTICED THIS -2024!!!!!!

They deserve whatever comes their way for signing up with this chic as well as karma for all of the boo hoo horrific abuses of workers ek-kcetera ek-cetera ek-cetera.

Crap my posts ran together. Sorry for the babbbbbble lol
lydias hair looks green in this photo

This was my response from Boodles after showing them the picture Lydiot showed on YT

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
What's Happening in 2023 (that no one gives a tit about): The breakdown

Lydia's talking about her intro. Vlogmas traditionally is filmed every day in December, but 'flogmas' can, unashamedly, be pre-filmed in Novemeber. Lydiots happy it's cold because it makes the grass sparkle. She then explains her confusion about the sun being up or down in the morning. . . .

Today Lidl is trying to flog us Karen Millen and we are going to be treated to 'behind the scenes' content.

In the taxi, on the way to London, Lids sees an ad featuring a dog. She proceeds to talk to the picture of the dog, in a baby voice . . .

We are in the KM offices and Lyds is stroking clothes. Cue time-lapses interspersed with snippets of women saying 'wow', 'beautiful' and lots of Lidls fake laughter.

More trying to flog us next years KM collection, skip skip skip.

More time lapse of a meeting, they are reviewing pics of our Lyds, more fake laughter, and slowing to normal time when anyone says anything complimentary about her, this is known as narcissism.

Back home the butler/husband has used a baby wipe to clean a pouffe that Lydiot managed to soil with soot but couldn't be arsed to clean herself, the dirty Gertie.

More KM chat and talking to dogs (IRL this time) in the baby voice.

In the bathroom Worzel Gummidge is stroking her straw locks and telling us she is authentic. We are then gifted with some hair care advice, this is known as irony.

The cat's ill and going to the vet so the butler has fed the cat on Lidls bed, whilst she's in it. Don't be concerned about the Egyptian cotton bedsheets, old Al' has put a pair of shorts under the cat bowl. Hilarity ensues when the cat moves and this obviously means 'Daddy', aka the butler, then has to get out of bed to take the cats bowl away, because Lidl can't be arsed.

The next day brave Lydiot takes the cat to the vets and gets 'the saddest news I've ever been told'. The 8 year old cat has arthritis.
We go outside to look at windows, and if you still have any will to live you can listen to Lidl talk about the 'synergy' of the colour of the window frames.

The end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
What's Happening in 2023 (that no one gives a tit about): The breakdown

Lydia's talking about her intro. Vlogmas traditionally is filmed every day in December, but 'flogmas' can, unashamedly, be pre-filmed in Novemeber. Lydiots happy it's cold because it makes the grass sparkle. She then explains her confusion about the sun being up or down in the morning. . . .

Today Lidl is trying to flog us Karen Millen and we are going to be treated to 'behind the scenes' content.

In the taxi, on the way to London, Lids sees an ad featuring a dog. She proceeds to talk to the picture of the dog, in a baby voice . . .

We are in the KM offices and Lyds is stroking clothes. Cue time-lapses interspersed with snippets of women saying 'wow', 'beautiful' and lots of Lidls fake laughter.

More trying to flog us next years KM collection, skip skip skip.

More time lapse of a meeting, they are reviewing pics of our Lyds, more fake laughter, and slowing to normal time when anyone says anything complimentary about her, this is known as narcissism.

Back home the butler/husband has used a baby wipe to clean a pouffe that Lydiot managed to soil with soot but couldn't be arsed to clean herself, the dirty Gertie.

More KM chat and talking to dogs (IRL this time) in the baby voice.

In the bathroom Worzel Gummidge is stroking her straw locks and telling us she is authentic. We are then gifted with some hair care advice, this is known as irony.

The cat's ill and going to the vet so the butler has fed the cat on Lidls bed, whilst she's in it. Don't be concerned about the Egyptian cotton bedsheets, old Al' has put a pair of shorts under the cat bowl. Hilarity ensues when the cat moves and this obviously means 'Daddy', aka the butler, then has to get out of bed to take the cats bowl away, because Lidl can't be arsed.

The next day brave Lydiot takes the cat to the vets and gets 'the saddest news I've ever been told'. The 8 year old cat has arthritis.
We go outside to look at windows, and if you still have any will to live you can listen to Lidl talk about the 'synergy' of the colour of the window frames.

The end
Do you not wish that YouTube, Instagram, TikTok etc did a end of year poll for each creator? You could go to their page and vote whether you think their content is worthwhile anyone's time. If the majority say no then *poof* away they go! 😝

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
She is so stupid that the vet had to tell her that her cat needed senior food. Just look at the age chart it says senior so when ordering food you go for senior food. Will lidl need a GP to tell her that her 2 week old baby can’t eat pizza and fries?

I am busy reading the Megan thread, haven’t watched the crapo doco and won’t!
OT
It's moving fast over there isn't it! 🤪 And no, I won't be watching them either 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Utterly unbelievable. She should stop vlogging and go and sort herself out. WHY wasn’t that edited out?
I totally agree this should never have been left in. I care for my Mum, who has Alzheimer’s, and to see her disappear before my eyes is heartbreaking, every single day.
Lydia says that she wants her channel to be an escape from the sadness in the world but she needs to start reading the room. She needs proper advice regarding how triggering most of her content is at the moment. The fact that she was gleeful that the temperature is dropping so that she could get her winter seasonal vibes (which is very important to her), also means that more people die, on the streets and in their homes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.