Lydia Millen #151 Still an idiot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still flogging the manmade fibre Amazon dress straight from China beautiful quality cashmere Amazon dress I see!! It's actually too long for her and the Cara Melon coat is way too small. We've told you before Elsie - you need to size up lovely!!
1666025585800.png

She's also incredibly oily in this reel - not a good look for the By Terry orange sludge sales - oh and don't even start me on the hair band. It looks truly revolting sitting on top of her massive face.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I know the staff dislike her. They think they’re about to serve someone ordering an extra meal and she orders chips. She is probably tipping badly too.
And is the family planning bit clickbait or is she stringing Ali along
Its about some ring that track her periods, fever etc. so yes that is clickbait !

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Dear @TheMushroom - Newbies have all rights available to them in this democracy! Ask @Miscanthus she will support this notion, emotion, potion and lotion! I hereby decree that @happyskies is Ambassador of Character and All Things Decent and Writer of Very Good Posts Indeed. Behold the Trombone of Truth to herald this Proclamation!
View attachment 1657121

What an honour I must say 😇 thanks dear @Oops... & dear @Miscanthus! Loving to be part of this family 🥰
oh that title is even better 🤩

Attachments

• Heart

She couldn't even be bothered to find the name of the bag she supposedly bought!

Perfect bag to hold a portion of chips!
It’s quite similar to her petite Malle which some have reported to be fake. What reason did she give for the purchase? I wouldn’t call it timeless design, in my opinion the style looks like it will be a massive pain in the arse to use and to put items in.

Reactions: 18
And we are back with the clickbait titles!

She is bright orange! She's using her black Birkin - maybe cos we mentioned it is never used!!

I knooooow! Jeeeez! 😮💨
You will not believe but as soon as I saw that thumbnail and clickbait I diligently made myself a bag of 🍿 and sat on the sofa! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Am I being completely thick here. What is the purpose in spending so much for all the work they are doing on the house to sell and move. ??? Can someone enlighten me ??? What are they gaining more value …

also the LV bag she has just purchased I really do not like… or is that me being a witch 🤣.

Ali looked tired and miserable in her latest you tube also.

it’s always showtime with Lydia … she never comes up for air .. and I noticed how out of breath she sounded after running up the stairs .. and then goes into the ring she’s purchased to track her periods 🤣🤣🤣

It’s called migrated filler .. so common when you get too much filler. And I love a bit of filler myself 🤣♥
Please please, pic of the LV bag. I have been banned by LV for buying too much😂😂😂.
That valisette is sold for over 8000 dollars and isn’t for sale in France!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think they’ll be having a baby soon/trying for one? I think that’s what she was saying with the ring, I doubt she is wanting to track her cycle more in depth now for no reason. Also Ali seems to be away a lot so it would make sense that they would need to know exact dates for this. Not a lot else is going on in her life it seams and everyone knows pregnancy announcements raise engagement.

• Sick
  • Wow
Does anyone else think they’ll be having a baby soon/trying for one? I think that’s what she was saying with the ring, I doubt she is wanting to track her cycle more in depth now for no reason. Also Ali seems to be away a lot so it would make sense that they would need to know exact dates for this. Not a lot else is going on in her life it seams and everyone knows pregnancy announcements raise engagement.
It didn’t do much for claire chouquette or chase amie!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes posted in last tattle. To divert the fact she doesn’t have much engagements running she will have a baby and build new audience and content. Its all about content afterall !!

• Sick
She seemed weirdly short of breath and anxious when talking about it, it reminded me of when she did her sit down unboxing of Globy. So somethings probably up there, not quite sure what. With Globy it was clear she knew what she was releasing was utter dogshit and it wasn’t going to go well. Maybe similar feelings about “family planning”. Also what grown woman admits to “winging it” it with birth control, I mean for gods sake.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I took her rambling about the fitness ring to be firstly, an affiliate link to give herself revenue. Secondly, she says she isn't on any birth control so is using it for natural family planning. At least that is the impression I got, as in no nookie when ovulating. I seriously doubt Lydia will ever let anyone knock her up. And Ali should be double wrapping his dong if he does ever sleep with his wife. The witch is not fit for motherhood of any living creature. She can "wing it" because she is not getting laid on the regular. 🥴 Carrie can't impregnate her. LOL

The entire vlog is Lydia bloviating ad nauseum. They're in London, going to Hermés to look for another belt (black and gold this time), no footage of Hermés. Most of the conversation between Carrie and Lydia is about alcohol, getting alcohol, being angry that there is traffic keeping them from alcohol. Carrie had a brow top up. Now Lydia is getting her brows done in November and is thinking about adding permanent eyeliner and lip tint. What could go wrong?? LOL She loses her perfume, moans about it. Moans about traffic. And moans that the return train journey wasn't pleasant.

They weren't able to view the property she click baited about last week. They made an appointment to see it but sounds like they bailed on the appointment and the house sold. She said it's "a learning experience for them as they need to get their something something together better". I took this to mean, she needs to stop dicking around making appointments with agents and then not showing up. The sellers took the offer they had on the table from people that actually showed up and placed a bid.

The garden, yada yada. New lights on patio steps. New entryway for the drive. Old entrance walls will be torn down in favor of oak oak oak. Ali makes a comment sneering about certain people and their tastes in certain new posh neighborhoods, something something. They won't show the new gates because they're too famous and important to show the plebs their gate. Yawn.

Lydia lets the dogs in from the still muddy garden and then she begins to scream. And scream and scream. Ali calmly walks over and gets Porter out of the living room without raising his voice. Immediate cut to later in the evening with Lydia baby talking the dogs. Why this footage is left in makes no sense. The audience is already gunning against her treatment of the animals, yet she gives everyone more fuel.

The bungalow banshee is unleashed at min 44 in the vlog. Kindly lower your volume if you're wearing headphones or risk having blood drip down your necks.

Lydia screaming for 19 interminable seconds:

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 1.44.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 1.44.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 1.45.00 PM.png

Barkeley being terrorized.

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 1.45.19 PM.png

The offending "mess".

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 1.45.31 PM.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I took her rambling about the fitness ring to be firstly, an affiliate link to give herself revenue. Secondly, she says she isn't on any birth control so is using it for natural family planning. At least that is the impression I got, as in no nookie when ovulating. I seriously doubt Lydia will ever let anyone knock her up. And Ali should be double wrapping his dong if he does ever sleep with his wife. The witch is not fit for motherhood of any living creature. She can "wing it" because she is not getting laid on the regular. 🥴 Carrie can't impregnate her. LOL

The entire vlog is Lydia bloviating ad nauseum. They're in London, going to Hermés to look for another belt (black and gold this time), no footage of Hermés. Most of the conversation between Carrie and Lydia is about alcohol, getting alcohol, being angry that there is traffic keeping them from alcohol. Carrie had a brow top up. Now Lydia is getting her brows done in November and is thinking about adding permanent eyeliner and lip tint. What could go wrong?? LOL She loses her perfume, moans about it. Moans about traffic. And moans that the return train journey wasn't pleasant.

They weren't able to view the property she click baited about last week. They made an appointment to see it but sounds like they bailed on the appointment and the house sold. She said it's "a learning experience for them as they need to get their something something together better". I took this to mean, she needs to stop dicking around making appointments with agents and then not showing up. The sellers took the offer they had on the table from people that actually showed up and placed a bid.

The garden, yada yada. New lights on patio steps. New entryway for the drive. Old entrance walls will be torn down in favor of oak oak oak. Ali makes a comment sneering about certain people and their tastes in certain new posh neighborhoods, something something. They won't show the new gates because they're too famous and important to show the plebs their gate. Yawn.

Lydia lets the dogs in from the still muddy garden and then she begins to scream. And scream and scream. Ali calmly walks over and gets Porter out of the living room without raising his voice. Immediate cut to later in the evening with Lydia baby talking the dogs. Why this footage is left in makes no sense. The audience is already gunning against her treatment of the animals, yet she gives everyone more fuel.

The bungalow banshee is unleashed at min 44 in the vlog. Kindly lower your volume if you're wearing headphones or risk having blood drip down your necks.

Lydia screaming for 19 interminable seconds:

View attachment 1657608

View attachment 1657609

View attachment 1657610

Barkeley being terrorized.

View attachment 1657611

The offending "mess".

View attachment 1657613
I said she would only be buying another belt from Hermes clearly cant afford another bag unless its shipped from AliExpress.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think what she is really paying for is friends/company, and some housekeeping services. Lydia seems to me to be very lonely. The only people she sees regularly are people she pays - Carrie, the assistant, a photographer, Alex...
She really has no friends,which just makes her life a sad lonely fake existence.

• Heart
The title of the vlog.
View attachment 1657448
"Handbag shopping" : literally shows us NO SHOPPING in any shop.
No footage of any handbags.
Just sitting in taxis. And of course, 3 seconds footage of Claridges and The Goring hotels.
Says she will show us the LV bag once she gets home, but 40 minutes later, no sign of the bag.

"FAMILY PLANNING" : Clickbait queen strikes again. Hidden AD. Of course it is. But the dishonest cow does not disclose this fact. Plus it's just to monitor her periods and bodily functions. Ugh. Who cares.

"THE HOUSE VIEWING" : They are not moving. 😲

The screaming at the end of the vlog. Geez. You know she wanted to scream blue murder at Barkley and Porty.

Unboxes the bag in minute 46 of a 49 minute vlog.

She has a ring to track her period. That's it. Undisclosed AD.
Yup, the wicked witch lets the dogs in and is cross with them because they have muddy feet (how would they not when her garden is a mud bath), Porter runs into the living room, muddy footprints on the carpet, Berkeley, bless him jumps up and leans against her 100% cashmere frock and because she can t control them she actually shouts and screams at them. Aldi calmly calls Porter into the kitchen and the dog abides. How is it she can t stay calm, she can see Aldi has a calm way about him, all she has to do is copy him (I mean she s the queen of copying)?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Did Carrie really buy that bag for her from LV, or did she order it from a fakery establishment??

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.