Lydia Millen #151 Still an idiot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hehehe....that sounds like a great idea - where's the starting point?!! (How are petrol prices looking in Europe? They got so bad here that we ended up leasing an electric vehicle! lol... But hubby and I both drive thousands of kilometers every month).
Prices are ok in France, but not Paris ( please dont forget Paris is not France😂) , the thing is you can’t get any petrol, you either spend 5 hours waiting, get stabbed, run into or beaten up.. easier to not use the car.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A bag can not be intrinsically linked to the heritage of a brand. Learn to use words properly you dumbo, you can't just decide to alter the meaning because you can't be bothered to learn more than 5 words. Just say the bag is designed with the old LV luggage as inspiration.
By golly there were some interesting words used today! I remember having some moments of severe cringe, but to maintain my mental health I have blocked them from my mind. 😅

Prices are ok in France, but not Paris ( please dont forget Paris is not France😂) , the thing is you can’t get any petrol, you either spend 5 hours waiting, get stabbed, run into or beaten up.. easier to not use the car.
Whoah! That sounds very unpleasant!! (Um....Google tells me that Paris is the capital of France...I must be missing a joke here! 😅 Remember - I'm just a simple kiwi...I mean...we only have 3 islands to consider... lol)

I will be starting a new thread...just working on recap. 😁
I was nearly going to send a flare up for you! It also crossed my mind that perhaps I 'could' perhaps learn how to do this myself...but I'd just stuff it up. 😅 :m

Edited to add: of course you've all been busy while I was sleeping, so naturally I'm working my way through the thread backwards. 😅 (Does anyone else do that!?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
By golly there were some interesting words used today! I remember having some moments of severe cringe, but to maintain my mental health I have blocked them from my mind. 😅

Whoah! That sounds very unpleasant!! (Um....Google tells me that Paris is the capital of France...I must be missing a joke here! 😅 Remember - I'm just a simple kiwi...I mean...we only have 3 islands to consider... lol)

I was nearly going to send a flare up for you! It also crossed my mind that perhaps I 'could' perhaps learn how to do this myself...but I'd just stuff it up. 😅 :m

Edited to add: of course you've all been busy while I was sleeping, so naturally I'm working my way through the thread backwards. 😅 (Does anyone else do that!?)
Parisians consider the rest of France as another country, we are all peasants for them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
As if she has actually referenced Sloane girls when trying on that jacket. Finally she has admitted that she is trying to dress like Princess Diana and act as if she comes from an upper middle class family.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I am shocked she screamed like that when the dogs walked mud on the carpet, what a bleeping drama queen. She is honestly such a fake, disgusting human being. I wonder how many times a day she fake screams like that and Ali has to come running.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Yes and I'm living in Belgium but close to the border so technically I should have petrol but everyone's crossing the border to get petrol here so they're quickly running out and now I have to go get petrol further, where prices jumped up 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
In the taxi she made out like she had been searching for this specific bag second hand but during the unboxing she goes on an elaborate tangent about being stopped in her tracks when she first saw the bag. Liar liar pants on fire.

Why would you attempt to make a brand new bag look as old and as loved as possible? Granted it won't be hard with her filthy hands but it literally makes zero sense to purposefully destroy a brand new bag.

The bag and print is so steeped in the heritage of the Louis Vuitton branding that this daft bint is completely unaware that originally LV bags were made in the damier canvas.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
She should use that one brain cell she has and close the living room door before letting the dogs come in from the garden. bleeping moron!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She has completely contradicted herself. One minute she is planning to wear the bag so much she wants to ruin it the next she is saying how it isn't an everyday bag and she will not use it that much. I thought she was no longer buying pieces she wont wear? I thought thats why she purchased her not so cost per wear Hermes firkins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I took her rambling about the fitness ring to be firstly, an affiliate link to give herself revenue. Secondly, she says she isn't on any birth control so is using it for natural family planning. At least that is the impression I got, as in no nookie when ovulating. I seriously doubt Lydia will ever let anyone knock her up. And Ali should be double wrapping his dong if he does ever sleep with his wife. The witch is not fit for motherhood of any living creature. She can "wing it" because she is not getting laid on the regular. 🥴 Carrie can't impregnate her. LOL

The entire vlog is Lydia bloviating ad nauseum. They're in London, going to Hermés to look for another belt (black and gold this time), no footage of Hermés. Most of the conversation between Carrie and Lydia is about alcohol, getting alcohol, being angry that there is traffic keeping them from alcohol. Carrie had a brow top up. Now Lydia is getting her brows done in November and is thinking about adding permanent eyeliner and lip tint. What could go wrong?? LOL She loses her perfume, moans about it. Moans about traffic. And moans that the return train journey wasn't pleasant.

They weren't able to view the property she click baited about last week. They made an appointment to see it but sounds like they bailed on the appointment and the house sold. She said it's "a learning experience for them as they need to get their something something together better". I took this to mean, she needs to stop dicking around making appointments with agents and then not showing up. The sellers took the offer they had on the table from people that actually showed up and placed a bid.

The garden, yada yada. New lights on patio steps. New entryway for the drive. Old entrance walls will be torn down in favor of oak oak oak. Ali makes a comment sneering about certain people and their tastes in certain new posh neighborhoods, something something. They won't show the new gates because they're too famous and important to show the plebs their gate. Yawn.

Lydia lets the dogs in from the still muddy garden and then she begins to scream. And scream and scream. Ali calmly walks over and gets Porter out of the living room without raising his voice. Immediate cut to later in the evening with Lydia baby talking the dogs. Why this footage is left in makes no sense. The audience is already gunning against her treatment of the animals, yet she gives everyone more fuel.

The bungalow banshee is unleashed at min 44 in the vlog. Kindly lower your volume if you're wearing headphones or risk having blood drip down your necks.

Lydia screaming for 19 interminable seconds:

View attachment 1657608

View attachment 1657609

View attachment 1657610

Barkeley being terrorized.

View attachment 1657611

The offending "mess".

View attachment 1657613
I'm terrorised to admit that I actually thought she was being dramatic obviously but not screaming like a banshee. She sounded like Paris Hilton discovering she just broke a nail dramatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has completely contradicted herself. One minute she is planning to wear the bag so much she wants to ruin it the next she is saying how it isn't an everyday bag and she will not use it that much. I thought she was no longer buying pieces she wont wear? I thought thats why she purchased her not so cost per wear Hermes firkins.
I am surprised that the bag didn’t come in a special dustbag, considering it is an expensive piece!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.