Lydia Millen #151 Still an idiot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia "I feel very lovely."
Well, ok then Sherlock.

Zoom in on Sherlock. (The 2nd pic :cool: )

Screenshot_20221017-180340_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221017-180534_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
@Namima I was going to come and post a pic of Sherlock and I am so so glad someone else has done it because that’s all I can see looking at her in that coat 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Toldya ages ago, once Lyds followed the tattoo brow lady she was gonna get a freebie. Both her and Carrie.
Lying and saying Carrie found the brow lady. Liar.

She is detestable.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Chips twice in one day - at two nice hotels - she thinks she is so bougie! You are not Lydia! All you do is drink and eat chips!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
*shock*
*horror*
The house they wanted to view (and apparently, did view) has been sold.

And she wants to manage our expectations.

LIAR !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Chips twice in one day - at two nice hotels - she thinks she is so bougie! You are not Lydia! All you do is drink and eat chips!
I know the staff dislike her. They think they’re about to serve someone ordering an extra meal and she orders chips. She is probably tipping badly too.
And is the family planning bit clickbait or is she stringing Ali along

Reactions: 15
Whilst we are all on high alert, we should probably wait and see whether the chicken post is just her trolling us or if she actually goes through with it and gets some chickens. If so, we go to DEFCON 1 - emergency meeting, bananas at the ready to calm us down, some chicken breathing and then we bring out the big guns!
When I initially saw the post stating the Millen chickens, I actually panicked for a second, worried about more beautiful animals being stuck under the care of this witch. Thank God, they aren't hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What a useless idiot she is, she doesn't even link the LV bag - course not as nothing in it for her!

When was the family planning discussion? Did she mean that stupid ring?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Am I being completely thick here. What is the purpose in spending so much for all the work they are doing on the house to sell and move. ??? Can someone enlighten me ??? What are they gaining more value …

also the LV bag she has just purchased I really do not like… or is that me being a witch 🤣.

Ali looked tired and miserable in her latest you tube also.

it’s always showtime with Lydia … she never comes up for air .. and I noticed how out of breath she sounded after running up the stairs .. and then goes into the ring she’s purchased to track her periods 🤣🤣🤣

What’s happening with this ginger face?? Lumps all over …
It’s called migrated filler .. so common when you get too much filler. And I love a bit of filler myself 🤣♥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know the LV Loop bag in monogram is popular right now - this one looks like another lunchbox to me.

Can't find it on the LV website - I imagine it was around £2000 but again funny how we never see the buying process in the store!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The title of the vlog.
Screenshot_20221017-183943_YouTube.jpg

"Handbag shopping" : literally shows us NO SHOPPING in any shop.
No footage of any handbags.
Just sitting in taxis. And of course, 3 seconds footage of Claridges and The Goring hotels.
Says she will show us the LV bag once she gets home, but 40 minutes later, no sign of the bag.

"FAMILY PLANNING" : Clickbait queen strikes again. Hidden AD. Of course it is. But the dishonest cow does not disclose this fact. Plus it's just to monitor her periods and bodily functions. Ugh. Who cares.

"THE HOUSE VIEWING" : They are not moving. 😲

The screaming at the end of the vlog. Geez. You know she wanted to scream blue murder at Barkley and Porty.

Unboxes the bag in minute 46 of a 49 minute vlog.

What was the family planning about, i havent had time yet to watch it
She has a ring to track her period. That's it. Undisclosed AD.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I wonder how long before she changes the title because so many people called her out

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.