Lydia Millen #151 Still an idiot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She claims Carrie spotted her and she will pay Carrie back for the new LV bag that has no name because she can't be arsed to learn about something that allegedly made her heart jump. She says she never remembers her "purse" (wallet?). She remembers 47 spritzes of perfume, and remembers to bring the full size bottle of perfume with her, perfume which she then resprays twice later during the day until she loses said bottle. She remembers her Birkin and to place it within eye range in every single photo, but not her wallet for a day in London. I know people like this (I'm related to people like this FML) and it gets really bleeping old to always have to hear how they've forgotten their wallet.

All the salad, booze and chips, taxi fare and train fare that Carrie had to cover is likely a business expense. Who knows, maybe she will expense the bag as well. This could be an accounting scheme. As in, employee pays, then submits a general expense report to the company (Lydia) and it's all brushed away under generic business expenses. Or maybe they're really scrupulous and never ever try to defraud the taxman. You decide.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Did anyone else picture this when they saw the "Family planning" vlog title?

Snapchat-1698243341.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She claims Carrie spotted her and she will pay Carrie back for the new LV bag that has no name because she can't be arsed to learn about something that allegedly made her heart jump. She says she never remembers her "purse" (wallet?). She remembers 47 spritzes of perfume, and remembers to bring the full size bottle of perfume with her, perfume which she then resprays twice later during the day until she loses said bottle. She remembers her Birkin and to place it within eye range in every single photo, but not her wallet for a day in London. I know people like this (I'm related to people like this FML) and it gets really bleeping old to always have to hear how they've forgotten their wallet.

All the salad, booze and chips, taxi fare and train fare that Carrie had to cover is likely a business expense. Who knows, maybe she will expense the bag as well. This could be an accounting scheme. As in, employee pays, then submits a general expense report to the company (Lydia) and it's all brushed away under generic business expenses. Or maybe they're really scrupulous and never ever try to defraud the taxman. You decide.
Surely you could just use Apple Pay? I guess unless she needed to pop it on a credit card.

Reactions: 19
Did Carrie really buy that bag for her from LV, or did she order it from a fakery establishment??
Usually when bags aren’t sold in France( LV) they are not sold in Europe, Uk included and why would Carrie buy her a bag costing 6/7 thousand pounds??!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
It’s quite similar to her petite Malle which some have reported to be fake. What reason did she give for the purchase? I wouldn’t call it timeless design, in my opinion the style looks like it will be a massive pain in the arse to use and to put items in.
Yes! It’s too boxy and big and looks like it would take two hands to open it. I much prefer the petite malle - so versatile in comparison and can be worn crossbody or clutch.

What are the boxes she is struggling to hide? They look like the HC dark green to me......?

4DC64298-90E9-4DBA-8451-0F044CE30FF9.jpeg
316B633F-F012-4E62-8389-A9A9226090C3.jpeg
5D92D025-3A1B-4374-9F89-2DEC382B7BCA.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Lidl’s credit cards are probably completely maxed out with various purchases, so much easier to use Carrie’s and refund by wire!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes! It’s too boxy and big and looks like it would take two hands to open it. I much prefer the petite malle - so versatile in comparison and can be worn crossbody or clutch.

What are the boxes she is struggling to hide? They look like the HC dark green to me......?

View attachment 1657727View attachment 1657729View attachment 1657730
They are Holland and Cooper boxes - but it was staged - very much look at these boxes I’m just trying to hide them out of camera - NOT - Smug Temptress
So - gifted or purchased 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I can't watch her tit anymore but did just watch the section where she bleeping screams at the dogs. She's such a dumb witch. She lets the dogs out in mud where she has her 1800th renovation, but then bleeping screams loudly at them as if they should know better?!?!?!

They also have such sensitive hearing yet have to deal with this twit screaming like a bleeping banshee.

She screams this loud on camera coz of some muddy footprints...imagine how she screamed at Nicky with no one else there. What a sick witch.

It's her bleeping fault.

I pray to God this witch does not have kids. Kids require much more care than pups and if this is how she is screaming at the dogs, what's going to happen to a poor kid that is completely dependent on the twit??

God, I can't stand this witch.

They must be deleting the negative comments like crazy as I do not see a single one. I see 106 comments and all are positive. Not one calling her out.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
So HC have posted this woman on their grid - she likes a hair band, but still ignoring Lydiot

Also their stories show all their new jumper dresses - all copies of Balmain! I will never buy HC!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s quite similar to her petite Malle which some have reported to be fake. What reason did she give for the purchase? I wouldn’t call it timeless design, in my opinion the style looks like it will be a massive pain in the arse to use and to put items in.
It was purchased as set decoration and will reside on a shelf with the Petite Malle.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I took her rambling about the fitness ring to be firstly, an affiliate link to give herself revenue. Secondly, she says she isn't on any birth control so is using it for natural family planning. At least that is the impression I got, as in no nookie when ovulating. I seriously doubt Lydia will ever let anyone knock her up. And Ali should be double wrapping his dong if he does ever sleep with his wife. The witch is not fit for motherhood of any living creature. She can "wing it" because she is not getting laid on the regular. 🥴 Carrie can't impregnate her. LOL

The entire vlog is Lydia bloviating ad nauseum. They're in London, going to Hermés to look for another belt (black and gold this time), no footage of Hermés. Most of the conversation between Carrie and Lydia is about alcohol, getting alcohol, being angry that there is traffic keeping them from alcohol. Carrie had a brow top up. Now Lydia is getting her brows done in November and is thinking about adding permanent eyeliner and lip tint. What could go wrong?? LOL She loses her perfume, moans about it. Moans about traffic. And moans that the return train journey wasn't pleasant.

They weren't able to view the property she click baited about last week. They made an appointment to see it but sounds like they bailed on the appointment and the house sold. She said it's "a learning experience for them as they need to get their something something together better". I took this to mean, she needs to stop dicking around making appointments with agents and then not showing up. The sellers took the offer they had on the table from people that actually showed up and placed a bid.

The garden, yada yada. New lights on patio steps. New entryway for the drive. Old entrance walls will be torn down in favor of oak oak oak. Ali makes a comment sneering about certain people and their tastes in certain new posh neighborhoods, something something. They won't show the new gates because they're too famous and important to show the plebs their gate. Yawn.

Lydia lets the dogs in from the still muddy garden and then she begins to scream. And scream and scream. Ali calmly walks over and gets Porter out of the living room without raising his voice. Immediate cut to later in the evening with Lydia baby talking the dogs. Why this footage is left in makes no sense. The audience is already gunning against her treatment of the animals, yet she gives everyone more fuel.

The bungalow banshee is unleashed at min 44 in the vlog. Kindly lower your volume if you're wearing headphones or risk having blood drip down your necks.

Lydia screaming for 19 interminable seconds:

View attachment 1657608

View attachment 1657609

View attachment 1657610

Barkeley being terrorized.

View attachment 1657611

The offending "mess".

View attachment 1657613
The bungalow banshee 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I took her rambling about the fitness ring to be firstly, an affiliate link to give herself revenue. Secondly, she says she isn't on any birth control so is using it for natural family planning. At least that is the impression I got, as in no nookie when ovulating. I seriously doubt Lydia will ever let anyone knock her up. And Ali should be double wrapping his dong if he does ever sleep with his wife. The witch is not fit for motherhood of any living creature. She can "wing it" because she is not getting laid on the regular. 🥴 Carrie can't impregnate her. LOL

The entire vlog is Lydia bloviating ad nauseum. They're in London, going to Hermés to look for another belt (black and gold this time), no footage of Hermés. Most of the conversation between Carrie and Lydia is about alcohol, getting alcohol, being angry that there is traffic keeping them from alcohol. Carrie had a brow top up. Now Lydia is getting her brows done in November and is thinking about adding permanent eyeliner and lip tint. What could go wrong?? LOL She loses her perfume, moans about it. Moans about traffic. And moans that the return train journey wasn't pleasant.

They weren't able to view the property she click baited about last week. They made an appointment to see it but sounds like they bailed on the appointment and the house sold. She said it's "a learning experience for them as they need to get their something something together better". I took this to mean, she needs to stop dicking around making appointments with agents and then not showing up. The sellers took the offer they had on the table from people that actually showed up and placed a bid.

The garden, yada yada. New lights on patio steps. New entryway for the drive. Old entrance walls will be torn down in favor of oak oak oak. Ali makes a comment sneering about certain people and their tastes in certain new posh neighborhoods, something something. They won't show the new gates because they're too famous and important to show the plebs their gate. Yawn.
What was with the smirk on Ali's face when he was talking about the gates? I get the impression he is getting as pretentious as Lydiot. Lydiot is laying the groundwork for having a baby to ensure that Ali doesn't bolt. If he is thinking about leaving, he better do it before it is too late.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Suggestion for the new thread title (I have to give @happyforest some credit for this one):

"Unsold boxes of Globy, signed by the Bungalow Banshee" 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.