Lydia Millen #151 Still an idiot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see her having a baby anytime soon, the family planning is her click baiting. The majority of women I know use some kind of app to track their cycle as they don't want to take a pill or have the implant, nothing to do with family planning. The most likely scenario is that she was asked to promote it and she thought this would be the best way to go about getting the most amount of views to report back to the company with.

I can't remember the last time I took my purse out of the house with me, my phone has apple pay and I only bring ID when I know I am going to need it. Surely she has apple pay! Does she not have mobile banking that would allow her to transfer the money to Carrie? Could Ali not have called up and paid over the phone on her behalf? Some stores allow a transfer but I guess she wasn't spending enough to do that. If I was Carrie I would have said if you are stupid enough to come out with no way to pay, you will have to go without. Who paid for everything they did and ate?
If you are going in to London to shop surely you would double check you have a form of payment with you.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why is she wearing a coat but then says she is going to make a coffee? Who wanders about their house with their coat on for ages before they leave, prepares coffee, unpacks deliveries, put flowers into water etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Awesome post! Wow zero likes or comment on Josie announcement from Lydia or Ali STILL. And excellent point that Lydia’s got ZERO likes or comments from any of her previous “friends” including some who always kiss up 🥶

Lydia definitely did something shady here. I’m in the camp that she wouldn’t do anything for free so is she making more of some PR or a normal gig of paid to post one time? Like how she wore her wedding dress and tried to one up Vic’s wedding upload?

Do we think she was talking about HC when she posted this and other comments about contracts being withdrawn? Did she think she won vs Josie in this moment in the car?

View attachment 1657188
She literally looks like a man here. I don't like bashing someone's looks because, well, there's only so much we can do about it - regardless of her cosmetic "improvements".

However, coming back to the Kibbe types, I heard recently that a very feminine hairstyle will make you more severe and enhance the masculine features and vice versa - which explains why her sleek hair looked so much better on her. While I'm generally a fan of long, wavy hair, I really agree that it makes her look manlier than ever. Unflatteringly so.

Not that she would take anyone's advice. Ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This ladies and gentlemen is how you ruin your faucets.

Screenshot 2022-10-17 at 20.28.53.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I thought the same, foxes will find it quite easy to get in there.
My first thought. I grew up in the country. My grandparents and aunts all had chicken - foxes and martens were a huge problem with this type of fencing.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She claims to just live in the Beaufort and Blake jeans yet we haven't seen her wear them other than in the video. Didn't she also just claim she lives in those fugly polyester cashmere amazon dresses?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

She couldn't even be bothered to find the name of the bag she supposedly bought!

Perfect bag to hold a portion of chips!
This is not the bag she purchased

Usually when bags aren’t sold in France( LV) they are not sold in Europe, Uk included and why would Carrie buy her a bag costing 6/7 thousand pounds??!!
Actually the style she did purchased is available here in France, but its part of luggage and travel accessories and not under bags. here's a screenshoot.

Captura de Tela 2022-10-17 às 21.34.47.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry guys im not from the UK so im not sure to whom are they refering to in this portion of the video between 41:26 and 41:46, where Aldi "lack of cojones" is talking about a certain type of professional in the suburbs of london that has a brick wall like that.
They both disapprove and laugh at this "person" obviously.. because of the modern feel of the house?!?

May i ask what the duck do these twats know about architecture and design??!?
Or are they trying to truly offend someone?!!? Did look like it.. I just watched and thought they look like kids when they're teenagers and want to offend and gang on some other kid..

Did anyone get that or was it just me?

Little guy said he didn't want to offend so why did he open his mouth and spoke?! When in doubt you shut up!!! This is politeness 101!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
This is not the bag she purchased

Actually the style she did purchased is available here in France, but its part of luggage and travel accessories and not under bags. here's a screenshoot.

View attachment 1657905
Imagine what the inside of that poor bag will look like if it gets used! It will be a display object.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Did she actually squeal about there being a defender in London? Is this her first time visiting London? I've seen more defenders being driven around London than I have in the country side.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If Elsie really wants to improve her speech she should start by not saying 'I want' all the time and should start saying I would like or may I please have. It grates on me every time she says I want a coffee or I want a black belt with gold hardware, I want my eyebrows to look more even at the front.

• Heart
I took her rambling about the fitness ring to be firstly, an affiliate link to give herself revenue. Secondly, she says she isn't on any birth control so is using it for natural family planning. At least that is the impression I got, as in no nookie when ovulating. I seriously doubt Lydia will ever let anyone knock her up. And Ali should be double wrapping his dong if he does ever sleep with his wife. The witch is not fit for motherhood of any living creature. She can "wing it" because she is not getting laid on the regular. 🥴 Carrie can't impregnate her. LOL

The entire vlog is Lydia bloviating ad nauseum. They're in London, going to Hermés to look for another belt (black and gold this time), no footage of Hermés. Most of the conversation between Carrie and Lydia is about alcohol, getting alcohol, being angry that there is traffic keeping them from alcohol. Carrie had a brow top up. Now Lydia is getting her brows done in November and is thinking about adding permanent eyeliner and lip tint. What could go wrong?? LOL She loses her perfume, moans about it. Moans about traffic. And moans that the return train journey wasn't pleasant.

They weren't able to view the property she click baited about last week. They made an appointment to see it but sounds like they bailed on the appointment and the house sold. She said it's "a learning experience for them as they need to get their something something together better". I took this to mean, she needs to stop dicking around making appointments with agents and then not showing up. The sellers took the offer they had on the table from people that actually showed up and placed a bid.

The garden, yada yada. New lights on patio steps. New entryway for the drive. Old entrance walls will be torn down in favor of oak oak oak. Ali makes a comment sneering about certain people and their tastes in certain new posh neighborhoods, something something. They won't show the new gates because they're too famous and important to show the plebs their gate. Yawn.

Lydia lets the dogs in from the still muddy garden and then she begins to scream. And scream and scream. Ali calmly walks over and gets Porter out of the living room without raising his voice. Immediate cut to later in the evening with Lydia baby talking the dogs. Why this footage is left in makes no sense. The audience is already gunning against her treatment of the animals, yet she gives everyone more fuel.

The bungalow banshee is unleashed at min 44 in the vlog. Kindly lower your volume if you're wearing headphones or risk having blood drip down your necks.

Lydia screaming for 19 interminable seconds:

View attachment 1657608

View attachment 1657609

View attachment 1657610

Barkeley being terrorized.

View attachment 1657611

The offending "mess".

View attachment 1657613

I can't believe i witnessed this! I just cant believe it!
You are a mean person Lydia! You don't deserve those dogs, nor the cat!
Those kind souls have feelings! They didn't do it on purpose! You psico lunatic woman! It was your own fault for that accident!
They were getting in and getting warm and they were happy!
Shame on you!!! 😠😠

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
A bag can not be intrinsically linked to the heritage of a brand. Learn to use words properly you dumbo, you can't just decide to alter the meaning because you can't be bothered to learn more than 5 words. Just say the bag is designed with the old LV luggage as inspiration.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'd gladly send you cashmere pieces (I don't live in the UK but it's not too far lol) if you send me petrol 😭🤣 #⛽frenchstrike
Hehehe....that sounds like a great idea - where's the starting point?!! (How are petrol prices looking in Europe? They got so bad here that we ended up leasing an electric vehicle! lol... But hubby and I both drive thousands of kilometers every month).

fab post!. I think Lydia has fallen out with her and has nothing to Lose/doesnt care about stepping on josies toes... I haven't looked at this because I don't follow closely enough but, do we know when either of them last liked each others posts??. Meanwhile Lydia has KM to lose...... I would of thought its an obvious contract clause to have, that the "talent" doesn't go promoting another labels clothes....
To be honest, I don't think that Karen Millen would have Lydia under an exclusive contract. I mean, her entire job is shilling clothing and any other form of crap to her lemming followers... Also, even though Lidl is two sandwiches short of a picnic, I don't think that she would risk breaching the terms of her contract, and I don't think that it's up to us to assume what their contractual obligations are with each other. (To me it seems like a waste of time to try to think about what others are thinking. 😅 ) That's just my opinion though.

I've said it before and I'll keep on saying it - it really is up to these businesses who choose to engage these influencers, to make sure that they're fulfilling their obligations, and if not, it's up to them to give the offending influencer the flick. To be honest, companies such as Karen Millen get what they deserve by climbing into bed with the likes of Lydia.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.