Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she has read the comment about the Defender not having a valid MOT???? :rolleyes:
Thanks for reminding me. I knew there was something I had to do 😁

If she can't create content for my recap I'll have to do it myself.

Miscanthus, content creator xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sooo going to go a little off piste here regarding the wine and try and be (slightly!) kind. Say this was the most amazing bottle of wine you’ve ever drunk in your life and you’ve specially ordered it to enjoy. 1. Would you not order more than one bottle? 2. If you knew it was being delivered while you were away would you not say help yourself to anything you like but please don’t drink the bottle that arrives we are saving it for a special occasion/ to enjoy together bla bla bla - surely it’s not that difficult?
1. You don't order one bottle....
2. Actually, I'd probably hide it! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh Lydia is all about helping herself it is her life goal and mission - it's literally all she does and everything has to fit into this!

Just watched Vics birthday vlog an if you ignore her squealing etc it is a nice party at home, low key, no pretentious table scrapes, just balloons and flowers in the garden and nice food and drink and a home made cake, chilled and relaxed with their friends - pretty sure loads was gifted but she managed to make it look very unpretentious, totally unlike the queen of pretence Elsie!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wonder if she has read the comment about the Defender not having a valid MOT???? :rolleyes:
Panic over - she’s on it
Someone has left a comment on her vlog & Lydia has responded

Even though you can MOT a vehicle nearly a month before the due date, she has let the MOT expire
I wonder if this was the responsibility of one of the Team - or laziness by the Gruesome Twosome
Clearly their admin systems are not as efficient as they should be - heaven knows what else is ignored or not scheduled

Knuckles wrapped Team MG - but glad you are ‘on it’

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I still maintain that Lydia's dad is nervous about having been a cosigner (the stepmum may well be whispering that he needs to care for HER child that is coming of age), and that's why Lydia and Ali have to move, or remortgage at minimum. I cannot see how they could qualify for a mortgage of a million+ on their own with the state of their careers and the current financial climate, if they were unable to do so when they bought the Bungalow and Lydia was actually riding the peak of her popularity.
Especially now since (depends on the bank or which ever I'd assume) you need to prove your income and expenditure of a certain numbers of months, know NatWest do this as a matter of fact, think they need least 3 months worth of income proof and bills, since the 2008 crash.

Reactions: 14
Air Hostess Heath & Safety Level one - yep we all know the drill
The only problem with this reply is I doubt Lydia would help others
Its Me first then Me again & again & again……..
duck me that comment had me crying with laughter 😂😂 what a stupid comparison 🤦‍♀️ Comparing a critical life and death situation to not being a bleep, hysterical

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She won't do that because from what I am aware you can see the amount raised on Just Giving. With all her bots followers you would at least think she could raise £150k except that won't happen will it because the majority of her followers are bought.

They will have stopped off at a pub as they always do.
Hmmm maybe that’s it…. She’s so worried about herself and looking bad if she doesn’t raise a lot of money she’s just gonna bury the link or any charity she supposedly supports. Real mature

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe this woman is in the same age range as me but lives like my mother in her 60’s… it’s just so bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Panic over - she’s on it

Even though you can MOT a vehicle nearly a month before the due date, she has let the MOT expire
I wonder if this was the responsibility of one of the Team - or laziness by the Gruesome Twosome
Clearly their admin systems are not as efficient as they should be - heaven knows what else is ignored or not scheduled

What a bizarre thing to put in her comments, and saying FYI as if she doesn't even know! Am wrong in overthinking that someone random here( not a regular) saw what I wrote and just posted it, because who else besides us hawkeyed sleuths looks at that kind of information?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What a bizarre thing to put in her comments, and saying FYI as if she doesn't even know! Am wrong in overthinking that someone random here( not a regular) saw what I wrote and just posted it, because who else besides us hawkeyed sleuths looks at that kind of information?
Totally agree. It happens all the time, unfortunately. Plus - this comment says pretty much exactly what @Julia123 posted earlier on this thread.
EA7CC48E-B763-4872-9001-0E302D1C0342.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Panic over - she’s on it

Always has to end with a sneaky snark tho doesn't she!!!!

Reactions: 19
I think the monthly mortgage repayment on a 1. 3million house is over £4000, I think, depends what type of mortgage they have.
I was just about to say the same mortgage 4K, cars will be atleast 1k. Are we including gardeners, cleaners etc, LEM staff? Has to be over 10k

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I was just about to say the same mortgage 4K, cars will be atleast 1k. Are we including gardeners, cleaners etc, LEM staff? Has to be over 10k
Plus utilities, council tax, mobile phones, WiFi, the list goes on........

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She looks like a horse.
Screenshot_20220720-170740_Instagram.jpg

Not a horse girl - that girl who has a very strong interest in horses and doesnt stop talking about them - no, she looks like the horse itself.
Screenshot_20220720-171139_Instagram.jpg

And she didn't before. All those fillers and the chin implant and the ever-growing nose have given her an equine appearance.
Screenshot_20220720-170502_Instagram.jpg

Not that this makeup is helping

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
and we are back...with an ad for Rodial! Does she work for any other beauty brands anymore????

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.