Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is dressing like a pimped out grandad with that outfit and jewellery
Why doesn't the idiot get a tripod?
I had no intention of watching his borefest of a vlog I only skim through them if the wicked witch of the Bung is in them 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
The lil fella’s spoiling us tonight - Part Two is up! 😴😴😴😴😴

SAY WHAT? He has his top on a hanger hanging from his trousers 🤭

FYI It s gonna take a whole lot more than you baring your little bod to the world to make a success of your life. #deluded

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Gawd!! He's strippin' orft too now.....

View attachment 1432546
His flight was delayed so he had to race to the station in Edinburgh and get the train home because he had to be home that night because of something very important he HAD to do - I bet it was Part II of the undressing! Ha!

Lil fella raced home to take his trews off in front of the camera! Well, so far he has 30 miserable likes... you shoulda taken your time - nobody would’ve noticed.😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Aldi's hair from the back/side?? Wtf is that? I can't stop laughing 🤣
I know! He hasn t got a beautiful shaped head to carry off his severe hairstyle. What is his hairdresser thinking? 🤑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It wasnt that long ago that she bought those Vivienne Westwood strappy flats that Alexa Chung made so famous, whatever happened to them? Oh wait, prob on depop as not countryside grandma
Lyds would be better off copying Alexa Chung than Slurpy Teefers. It would elevate her fashion sense (cents ??) tenfold. I can't deal with the cheap floral dresses.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Could his legs look any shorter?

“#fashion”

3033764B-4A45-4711-8F13-98AB2E924026.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Lease on her RR is at least £800+ the Aston must be over £1k - all depending on what initial rental they put down.

I notice in the Rodial ad she looks to be using the camera with the skin filter built in - AGAIN! Even after a wrap on the knuckles from the ASA when she used the blurring tool on the last Rodial ad
It must be exhausting to lead a lifestyle dependent on avoiding getting cancelled online. I hope they’re prepping other forms of revenue at this point.

However didn’t Elle Darby get cancelled and she’s been living on just fine…

Reactions: 18
Could his legs look any shorter?

View attachment 1432664
Sorry to quote myself but I’ve gone down a rabbit hole on Aldi’s TikTok.

is it just me or has he imposed himself onto a picture of the background he would have taken at the fairmont? Look at the edges - it’s like CGI. His outline is fuzzy.

Funny to think of him in the attic of the bungalow, filming himself getting dressed to then put it against a background suggesting he’s somewhere other than Milton Keynes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
He showed us his lewk of the day - in a dark hotel room - with his sunglasses on for the duration 😂😂 Clueless!

C3C0E52A-8C7A-4BCF-87F4-6E2A14BF4967.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.