Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At 7.39pm, @Shoelaces posted the first post. Exactly one hour later, this comment appeared on his vlog. This is the second time today a Tattler’s comment here was reposted on Lidl and Aldi’s social media. I’ve been quoted verbatim before, I wish this wouldn’t happen. What is posted on Tattle should stay on Tattle.
193E81DF-81C0-4F65-88D6-C1D79E38F658.jpeg
9BCFA086-8B87-417F-BF65-1C728756195F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
At 7.39pm, @Shoelaces posted the first post. Exactly one hour later, this comment appeared on his vlog. This is the second time today a Tattler’s comment here was reposted on Lidl and Aldi’s social media. I’ve been quoted verbatim before, I wish this wouldn’t happen. What is posted on Tattle should stay on Tattle.
View attachment 1432798View attachment 1432802
Well spotted @MilkingKeynes (& thank you) & very very annoying that they do quote me word for word / and same emoji!!!! 🤬🤬🤬
I will contact my legal team & sue someone’s arse for not having the brains to reflect and comment themselves on what they watch
But if ignorant people had brains they would be dangerous
Less tittle more tattle whoever the hell you are

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I didn’t think you could lease cars longer than 3 years, you normally trade in or purchase. Haven’t they had the AM 4 years? Personally I don’t think it is leased or at least not leased now. He def would have upgraded when he got the chance.
Maybe not lease in the traditional sense but you can do PCP deals where you put an initial deposit down then make payments each month which cover the depreciation. At the end of the chosen term, you can pay the balloon payment or just give the car back. You can usually do that on cars older that 3 years old depending on how they hold value.
I just can’t see him taking out hp finance on it or a loan to purchase outright. It would be madness when they couldn’t even afford a mortgage without a guarantor! (But then it’s all for show and they’re not exactly sensible with investments!)

Reactions: 13
Maybe not lease in the traditional sense but you can do PCP deals where you put an initial deposit down then make payments each month which cover the depreciation. At the end of the chosen term, you can pay the balloon payment or just give the car back. You can usually do that on cars older that 3 years old depending on how they hold value.
I just can’t see him taking out hp finance on it or a loan to purchase outright. It would be madness when they couldn’t even afford a mortgage without a guarantor! (But then it’s all for show and they’re not exactly sensible with investments!)
Yes they are, fake Hermes and overpriced Hermes that is treated like tit is the investment of the century. If she tried to sell her birkin I don’t think she would even make 10000 Pounds. It would need a big spa first, antibiotics,…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Love the phrase 'Gobshite' 😂 but then again my family on my dad's side is Irish 😊
It is such an Irish-ism! Used far too extensively but nothing quite describes a perfect eejit than the word gobshite!

Well spotted @MilkingKeynes (& thank you) & very very annoying that they do quote me word for word / and same emoji!!!! 🤬🤬🤬
I will contact my legal team & sue someone’s arse for not having the brains to reflect and comment themselves on what they watch
But if ignorant people had brains they would be dangerous
Less tittle more tattle whoever the hell you are
I knew the second I read it that it was your comment. So infuriating. 😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So if he loves cheese so much you f****** c*** then give him some and don't just film him crying. Christ this arse gets on my tits big time. Bet she gave him a sliver before stuffing the rest down her big fat gob.
She's got to psychotic to always film her dogs upset 😡 normal people film their dogs happy and loving ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It is such an Irish-ism! Used far too extensively but nothing quite describes a perfect eejit than the word gobshite!

I knew the second I read it that it was your comment. So infuriating. 😡😡
I'm Scottish but both parents are Irish:)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
‘Remedial Reading Class’ at school be like…’So do we have Lydia Millen here? Ah, good. Can you please read this out loud?’
‘Beautiful weeeigght …less summer skin in Four proorduucts…’
‘Well done Lydia. Good first attempt’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sorry to quote myself but I’ve gone down a rabbit hole on Aldi’s TikTok.

is it just me or has he imposed himself onto a picture of the background he would have taken at the fairmont? Look at the edges - it’s like CGI. His outline is fuzzy.

Funny to think of him in the attic of the bungalow, filming himself getting dressed to then put it against a background suggesting he’s somewhere other than Milton Keynes.

View attachment 1432699
Grovelling like Uriah Heep again to the lens. BUY a tripod and present standing up like an adult not a Dobby!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.