Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just about to say the same mortgage 4K, cars will be atleast 1k. Are we including gardeners, cleaners etc, LEM staff? Has to be over 10k
She must be paying cawwie at least 60k I would think, then there is Fi, the accountant, PR person etc although some are not full time.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She looks like a horse.
View attachment 1431899
Not a horse girl - that girl who has a very strong interest in horses and doesnt stop talking about them - no, she looks like the horse itself.
View attachment 1431907
And she didn't before. All those fillers and the chin implant and the ever-growing nose have given her an equine appearance.
View attachment 1431901
Not that this makeup is helping
Ah hahaha.........her carefully curated 'presenting voice-over' has me dying with laughter!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cars must be more than 1K each. I paid 986USD a month for a 3 year lease on a Mercedes R Class 16 years ago, with excellent credit rating. Her RR and the Aston are far more expensive than a Mercedes R Class. Is the Defender leased as well?

I've since only purchased cars. No more leasing for us. It was a total ball ache of managing the allowed mileage and ended up costing us far more than the planned price once the extra miles were added at the end of the lease. Never again.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She must be paying cawwie at least 60k I would think, then there is Fi, the accountant, PR person etc although some are not full time.
I wonder if she is also having to do pension contributions for Carrie and Fi too? I feel like with these new pension laws even if they are contractors Lydia would still need to make a minimum 3% contribution.

Cars must be more than 1K each. I paid 986USD a month for a 3 year lease on a Mercedes R Class 16 years ago, with excellent credit rating. Her RR and the Aston are far more expensive than a Mercedes R Class. Is the Defender leased as well?

I've since only purchased cars. No more leasing for us. It was a total ball ache of managing the allowed mileage and ended up costing us far more than the planned price once the extra miles were added at the end of the lease. Never again.
I don’t think the Defender is leased nor is the AM. The AM is too old to still be on a lease, unless they bought it when the lease was up.
They can definitely lease the RR for 1k or less

Reactions: 13
Ah hahaha.........her carefully curated 'presenting voice-over' has me dying with laughter!!!!
These voice overs have to stop. They're so freakin' creepy! They all come across like the AI synths from the Humans series.

Here in the US you can lease a car for up to 48 months. Is it different in England?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry to uspet everyone but we have a new Tiktok

It is the unboxing of the pointy Ralph Lauren flats, and she gets dressed in an outfit with an Amazon blouse and these shoes - she can barely squeeze her fat trotters into them and they don't go with the outfit at all.

Style it up with a Hermes Birkin and Hermes belt - yep we all do that don't we - so she's basically telling us constantly (as she's promoted a hideous Amazon dress today) you can wear a piece of tit quality clothing that is made of rubbish and badly made at that, but wear around £20,000 of accessories to ELEVATE it!

duck right off!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
So that is a new belt, a CDC version with her cartieeer watch!?
Was there an unboxing of that one, or is it another Ali special!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So these tan Ralph Lauren flats are "sexier" than her Manolo Blahnik ones.
Wait. What ??? Sexier ? SEXIER ??? Has Lyds contracted Covid and lost her sense of taste ? Or all her senses ?

They're tan pointed flat shoes. They're ok. Imo, not sexy. And for Lyds' flat, broad feet look uncomfortable AF.

View attachment 1427349View attachment 1427350

Here are a few sexy shoes. Various heel heights. Take a look Lyds.
View attachment 1427367View attachment 1427368View attachment 1427369View attachment 1427370View attachment 1427371View attachment 1427372View attachment 1427373

More flats ? Google is your friend lovely xo. Flat feet ? Low budget ? High budget ? Here yer go lovely.

View attachment 1427393View attachment 1427394View attachment 1427395View attachment 1427396View attachment 1427397View attachment 1427398

:cool:
It wasnt that long ago that she bought those Vivienne Westwood strappy flats that Alexa Chung made so famous, whatever happened to them? Oh wait, prob on depop as not countryside grandma

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It wasnt that long ago that she bought those Vivienne Westwood strappy flats that Alexa Chung made so famous, whatever happened to them? Oh wait, prob on depop as not countryside grandma
She really should get her self an evely from Hermes, 100% granny Styke, she probably doesn’t even know it exists!

425€ for those ugly Ralph shoes, no way!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's in her undercrackers again.....I saw it so yooooo have to tooooo.... :D

Screenshot 2022-07-20 at 17.17.27.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Sexy undies, for sexy granny top and sexy shoes. She looks like a lobster , that has been cooked😂

She's missed a trick she could have worn a full Intimissimi set and advertised those as she's an ambassador, but no not unless they pay!!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Lease on her RR is at least £800+ the Aston must be over £1k - all depending on what initial rental they put down.

I notice in the Rodial ad she looks to be using the camera with the skin filter built in - AGAIN! Even after a wrap on the knuckles from the ASA when she used the blurring tool on the last Rodial ad

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.