Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that want to encourage this but…..why doesn’t she just buy a second pair? It looks like a classic style I would assume Manolo still makes them, if not something very similar.

tho she may want to try another brand for what she needs. The state of them is not surprising.

MB shoes are very very soft leather and have a very slim sole , they are not for walking on cobble stone, loose stone , gravel etc etc

I have /had a pair of light tan sling backs and the point gets scuffed from regular wearing. After that it’s actually hard to repair and you have to basically throw them out.

They are delicate shoes and therefore look beautiful in the store, but they are not durable at all.
MB s are for Cafe Society……going from shop to restaurant and then car….the leather is way too soft for traipsing around…

And anyway why are they getting the bungalow ready for when they leave…..where are they going?

Reactions: 20
Make no mistake, Carrie is as big an asshole as Lydia is. She isn't catering to and mothering Lydia out of fear, she revels in Lydia's outrageous behavior and eggs it on.

Lest we forget, Carrie never even checked on Nicky that fateful night when she arrived unannounced to tend to her shrieking "poppet". PLUS, she blocked Nicky from reaching Lydia directly to deescalate the situation. Carrie is just as crazy as Lydia, but is better bred by birth so it's not as garishly obvious. Both of them are despicable mean girls which is why they lurve each other so saccharinely hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Same, I don't pronouce the 't' when refering to the Valet (the person who cleans the car, but do pronounce it when saying the word 'valeting'. I'm British.
To be honest, I’ve only ever said valeting or valeted in this context myself. But all the London-based outfits with online videos pronounce the T in valet and my dad used to work in the motor industry up north and the T was pronounced. Honestly, it could be one of those things that has variation.

Either way, my point was that it’s not a fair criticism of Lydia. We have enough to criticise her about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I had a feeling KM had dropped her. Laura Blair would be an excellent choice for KM and would show they aren't complete fools.

No wonder we haven't seen her wear any KM stuff nor talk about them the last couple months. It's been haul after haul of Amazon dresses which made me suspicious as to why she was no longer talking about KM.

If they invited Laura Blair to some KM event and not Lydiot, then we know they've dumped her ass too.

I can see why she is holding on to Fairmont and Nick, both literally and figuratively, for dear life!

If she's smart, she'd also hold on to the house elf for dear life because it seems all the invites to events and trips the last months, other than Wimbledon, were Ali's.

Meanwhile Vic is on her way to NYFW. Maybe Lydiot can do another reel sitting in the Bunga showing the different outfits she would wear to imaginary FW shows, whilst Vic attends the real ones.
Did Laura go to the KM event at Henley regatta with Model Mouth?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Happy to be wrong but I have never heard anyone pronounce the T, just googled it and pronouncing the T is apparently an American thing when referring to cleaning a car :unsure: We pronounce the T in valeting though
I've never heard the T pronounced here in the US ever so who knows.

Either way, we know Lydiot and the house elf have always had issues pronouncing things as well as spelling things.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
MB s are for Cafe Society……going from shop to restaurant and then car….the leather is way too soft for traipsing around…

And anyway why are they getting the bungalow ready for when they leave…..where are they going?
Yes - that was the only sentence of interest in the whole, meaningless vlog. Why would you make unnecessary changes if you’re leaving anyway? It’s exhausting trying to work out what she’s saying but if she had even attempted to answer that one thing....

Anyway, back in Lydia La-La land, we have to endure an hour of witless naval gazing so that she doesn’t even have time left to try on the three new purchases and abruptly finishes the vlog. Had she edited out half of the bs, she would have had plenty of time for the try-on. Dreadful content and lazy editing. New word though - exceptionally.. 😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You can see how stretched the shoes are, she is so vain she won't buy wide fit shoes for her fat trotters, just squeezes her fat feet into a slim shoes and ruins them 🙄View attachment 1427501
I'm surprised she wants to try and get them restored. The clown chose to wear them numerous times when gardening and has walked on gravel countless times in them. If she claims to be such a rich, posh witch why isn't she just buying a new pair?

Let me guess, this is her way to suddenly show she is trying to pretend to be sustainable and not wasteful or some rubbish. We know she's not. We see it week after week in every video, vlog, post and reel with new every box of crap she rips open.

Her level of consumerism and contribution to waste is vomit inducing. I would be embarrassed to be proudly posting evidence of myself partnering with companies like Boo Hoo and opening several boxes per day.

I do hope KM has finally dumped her pancake ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
... I can't believe she said she doesn't feel comfortable naming the charity she's hiking for. Lydia, we all remember you saying that you refuse to name brands that don't pay you for it. Guess charities have to sponsor you to get a shout-out. Disgusting.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
... I can't believe she said she doesn't feel comfortable naming the charity she's hiking for. Lydia, we all remember you saying that you refuse to name brands that don't pay you for it. Guess charities have to sponsor you to get a shout-out. Disgusting.

What possible good reason could there be for not naming a charity - what she doesn't want to use her huge platform for something good??

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
@Miscanthus, she s only gone and "harvested" some asparagus :eek:

Why doesn t she use a scrub on her face for flaky skin? 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What possible good reason could there be for not naming a charity - what she doesn't want to use her huge platform for something good??
Unless it's because she didn't actually plan on finishing the hike. The photo she showed saying "halfway done" suspiciously looks like she was outside her own brick wall at home. She is chronically unable to be transparent about anything. Dishonest bint.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
How incredibly backwards. I'ver raised lots of money for charity and I'm always incredibly proud to have done so and shout it from the rooftops! It's an incredible thing to carry out a challenge to raise money to help others.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
When she proudly showed her harvest, I wanted to grab the cucumbers and shove them up her massive nose.
Much less awful destiny than having freaking salt dumped on them before Her Travesty dunks them in hummus.

Bleh.
Me to darling but Lydia already had it hidden in her nightstand!!! Hopefully Ali doesn’t steal it!! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.