Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now the bats are in the air flow system and might be in the loft. Oh you are really selling us the bung Lyd! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The temperatures south of the UK - yes, OMG! 40degrees? 🥵🥵🥵 We haven’t yet reached 30 but heading that way. I wonder how her Amazon polyester pj sets are selling in this weather?!
Our weather has been mild and overcast, pretty crappy summer. Tomorrow it’s suppose to be 39c. I’m looking forward to it. ( normal temp for summer is 32 to 36c where I live )

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
As a Risotto lover (once went to a restaurant in New York that only had Risotto on the menu) and somebody who often cooks it, I am surprised she makes it. It's quite a test of a good chef....fresh stock, wine, butter...exact consistency etc

I'd love to taste hers...🤢...OK...not!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Why is talking in a French accent? you sound like a twit madame. 'Before covid trips validated me, brands validated' yep now its fake Hermes bags 🤣

• Haha
She gets letters now saying THANK YOU. And my question is:

1) she's lying just to build herself up even more
2) there's someone even more deluded than she is to flipping thank her for THE GOOD SHE DOES
3) the anonymous sender taking the absolute piss out of her
4) one of her desperate elves wrote and mailed it just to appease the giant baby

• Haha
No one is asking you to save the world my lovely but you could try and stop being a nasty arrogant woman!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I haven't watched the latest flog yet, but seriously is she talking about a broken pot as a tragedy 😱🤢
That's it I'm convinced she's on something, she doesn't have normal reactions to life's ups and downs, everything and I mean EVERYTHING is blown out of all proportion with her, not normal I tell ya, not normal.
There is no one willing to take her down a notch or two, Cawweee and the house elf always kiss her ass, it s why she over reacts to everything.

The daft bint puts too large pots on the wall of the greedhouse, no wonder one has broken. Watched the first few minutes and she s shrieking ...think I ll watch the rest later with her muted. 🤭

Her hair looks particularly dry today.

TRIGGER WARNING FOR TATTLERS WHO HAVE NOT WATCHED THE VLOG ....

THE BABY VOICE, LISPING AND HEEHEEEEEEEs are back in full force . 🤬
SAY WHAT!!!! Damn that lazy moo moo. I was only thinking yesterday we ve not heard the revolting baby voice and lisping for quite a while, thought she d finally stopped ... arghhhhhh 🤮 🤮 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So she lost her purpose during Covid. Her focus was on her career and .... work ..... and ... that kind of thing. It gave her validation. Everything online gave her validation. Brands gave her validation.
You mean the ass kissing gave you validation. Any attempt to disagree with your opinion and it was troll haters be kind blah blah blah :rolleyes: Brands dumped you so you no longer need their validation. She says what validates you is what is in your heart. Gimme a break.

She was a wreck. No mention of Globy and the grifting of money from her subscribers nor the abuse of pregnant Nicky or attempting to ruin Nicky's business.

Oh Lyds. You delusional narc.
Something for sure has occurred behind the scenes. This is a rant. But she is holding her anger and tears in. She looks like she's been crying but puts it down to putting on her make up in the afternoon and not in the morning. Yes. Putting on make up in the afternoon makes her look bleary eyed. Uh huh.

Screenshot_20220718-192552_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-192541_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-192537_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wow the state of the Manolos they are worse than I thought - and then she shows us a pair of patent Pradas that are also stretched out as well - why does she keep trying to get those fat trotters in pointy delicate shoes????

So now we know Thursdays flog will be one minute of the charity hike and 55 mins of her saying wow walking round the Fairmont Windsor Park!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Jeez one hell of a boring vlog took me ages to get through it. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: She really is deluded if she thinks she does good in the world! For a start if you do good in the world why not vlog it and being a smug arrogant bragging, liar is NOT DOING GOOD IN THE WORLD!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So the ACUPUNCTURIST was the 1st person, outside of Lyds' family, who saw Lyds ... saw Lyds for herself. The person that she was. And made Lyds realise she needs more of "that". Her movement into self-help, that is,self-develoment, mindset blah me me blah me me me blah

Jacqueline Hurst. Who dat ? :cool:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’ve heard ice can kill dogs and we shouldn’t give it to them …

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her vlog today is really confusing. A lot of the footage looks like what you’d cut out, it’s as if she’d forgotten the camera was on, it’s just her walking around the kitchen in silence 😂
The laziness today 💯

• Sick
Reactions: 22
She spoke to the "girls" in the office. The "girls" being Cawwiiee and Fi.
Okaaaaaay Miss Sheerluxe Wannabe.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What the actual? I thought they had a Gardner? Everything has overgrown….again…..why don’t they pay someone to maintain it while they are away? Costs too much? Such a waste…..
6520E4F1-1C5C-4AE6-99CC-45C2A927C5BC.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.