Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More clickbait, I presume ? :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20220718-175541_YouTube.jpg

The boobies. Yikes.
I actually feel bad for her.
Screenshot_20220718-175724_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-175750_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-175806_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
And what about that stupid ribbon tied round her chin lol - I think she’s on something lol 😂
REMEMBER to Go Through Invidious So Lydia Millen doesn’t get any type of commission through Adsense for viewing on YouTube! We don’t want to contribute to the waste of Amazon and Twilly buying people!!!😂😂🙌

Oh I forgot did anyone wash their car’s to announce the world? That’s the most stupid thing I’ve heard anyone ever say on Instagram and You Tube to have to say by Lying Lydia Dandruff eating Millen!!! I’m feeling cocky today!!🤷‍♀️
And what about that stupid ribbon tied round her chin lol - I think she’s on something lol 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Alas !!! There was a tragedy whilst they were away at Montreux. One of her pots fell off the window sill and broke. She doesn't know how it happened. It could have been because of "weight", the Waitrose cucumber hadn't attached itself properly. Luckily she has 2 spare. She doesn't know what she's going to do if she breaks another one.
Guys, I am not making this up. She said this. A pot broke and it is a tragedy.
Sadly, she had to harvest the cucumber. :rolleyes:
But don't worry peeps. She has lots to do.
She is a moron. So soooooo slappable.

And the guy who va-lets the cars is there va-letting the cars 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Omg she actually said va-lets and va-letting 😂😂😂😂

💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Alas !!! There was a tragedy whilst they were away at Montreux. One of her pots fell off the window sill and broke. She doesn't know how it happened. It could have been because of "weight", the Waitrose cucumber hadn't attached itself properly. Luckily she has 2 spare. She doesn't know what she's going to do if she breaks another one.

And the guy who va-lets the cars is there va-letting the cars 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

💀
When she proudly showed her harvest, I wanted to grab the cucumbers and shove them up her massive nose.
Much less awful destiny than having freaking salt dumped on them before Her Travesty dunks them in hummus.

Bleh.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They are having a meeting at 2 or 3 o' clock about finishing the .... which one is it ??? 2 o' clock. 3pm? Can't be that important if you haven't scheduled a definitive time.
They have to finish the house before they leave. Leave ? Leave for what ? Where? When ? Ahhh, there's the clickbait ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm almost unable to watch this tit after the hydrangeas shoved in your face at the beginning - little shout out to Victoria there!

No content this week so we have a heart to heart! - here comes the bullshit...

We are aiming to finish the house before we leave ?????

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"My goodness me, I can't believe I did this all myself."

Screenshot_20220718-182838_YouTube.jpg

Nope, love, you didn't. You didn't do this all by yourself. Say thank you to Waitrose and your gardener.
Idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
'This is exactly the dress I need when doing my gardening' sorry but NO ONE wears a bandeau dress when gardening unless they want their breasts flopping out. Then again we know she isn't doing real gardening just prancing around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm almost unable to watch this tit after the hydrangeas shoved in your face at the beginning - little shout out to Victoria there!

No content this week so we have a heart to heart! - here comes the bullshit...

We are aiming to finish the house before we leave ?????
Finish, read - mess up as much as humanly possible without addressing any of the property's major issues.

Checks out 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow how long wasted on this flog faffing around with the dogs wee wee and bed time FFS!

Did she just describe the top of her hair as 'so beautiful' at least she knows the ends are tit! Well done Despina!

'I love my hair' good Lydia cos no one else does!

This particular vlog (and I've seen all Elsie's vlogs) is the biggest load of self indulgent nonsense ever!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She writes Balsamic oil from Modena but what she means is Balsamic glaze from Modena PURCHASED from Waitrose

029EF39B-9746-41A9-AC92-4B870937E1FE.png

CAD4083D-88DF-4379-9887-BD74A7CA19D1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
The lack of hygiene whilst cooking is 🤮🤮🤮
The trug on the butcher block - the trug from the greenhouse and then sitting on the dirt
The phone on the butcher block
Uses phone, does not wash hands thereafter
Picks up Lumi and places Lumi on the counter to eat her food ... DOES NOT WASH HANDS
Not sure if she washed the veggies
Screenshot_20220718-183359_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-183556_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

💀
I haven't watched the latest flog yet, but seriously is she talking about a broken pot as a tragedy 😱🤢
That's it I'm convinced she's on something, she doesn't have normal reactions to life's ups and downs, everything and I mean EVERYTHING is blown out of all proportion with her, not normal I tell ya, not normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's taking the dogs out for the nighttime wee before going to bed but its still light outside! what time does lazy arse go to bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No placemats or tablecloth on the table whilst they eat.
The cellphone 🤮
The stodgy food.
The cutlery.
Ali touches Barkleeeee and continues eating. DOES NOT WASH HIS HANDS !!!!

Screenshot_20220718-184506_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20220718-184327_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-184336_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-184331_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-184408_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 21
As predicted, the risotto monstrosity was Her Travesty's contribution. It looked as unappealing as its maker, yet Ali had more.

There's no hope for you, little Alistair.

• Haha
  • Heart
TRIGGER WARNING FOR TATTLERS WHO HAVE NOT WATCHED THE VLOG ....

THE BABY VOICE, LISPING AND HEEHEEEEEEEs are back in full force . 🤬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Right so accupuncture can change your life - we all must book this immediately to understand our mind and thinking better - it's the cooles thing she says!

It's a busy day in terms of self care - no tit!

Hike tomorrow - doesn't feel comfy talking about charity - it's really bizarre!

twit!

But hey we have the Just Giving link - 2 days after the actual event!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.