Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants to restore these shoes.
Really.
She does. Send them off to a company that restores shoes.

View attachment 1427411View attachment 1427412View attachment 1427413View attachment 1427415View attachment 1427416View attachment 1427417View attachment 1427418

🤮

Village. Come fetch your Idiot.
Not that want to encourage this but…..why doesn’t she just buy a second pair? It looks like a classic style I would assume Manolo still makes them, if not something very similar.

tho she may want to try another brand for what she needs. The state of them is not surprising.

MB shoes are very very soft leather and have a very slim sole , they are not for walking on cobble stone, loose stone , gravel etc etc

I have /had a pair of light tan sling backs and the point gets scuffed from regular wearing. After that it’s actually hard to repair and you have to basically throw them out.

They are delicate shoes and therefore look beautiful in the store, but they are not durable at all.

Reactions: 22
It was actually quite, well creepy the way Carrie spoke to her after she woke up after falling asleep during the hydrafacial in the flog before 🤢 creepy creepy creepy, Lydiot is treated like a 2 year old and that's just WEIRD!!!!!
Sooooo weird. Cawwiee has succumbed to mothering her realising that behaving normally with her is probably impossible, too many temper tantrums to deal with. We see how she treats her faux husband and even he has given up having an opinion, as soon as he says something, she disagrees or talks down to him and you see him suddenly changing tact and agrees with her.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The state of those Manolos :sick: also those stretched Dior shoes can never be sold on Sellier unless an elephant wants to buy them.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Alas !!! There was a tragedy whilst they were away at Montreux. One of her pots fell off the window sill and broke. She doesn't know how it happened. It could have been because of "weight", the Waitrose cucumber hadn't attached itself properly. Luckily she has 2 spare. She doesn't know what she's going to do if she breaks another one.
Guys, I am not making this up. She said this. A pot broke and it is a tragedy.
Sadly, she had to harvest the cucumber. :rolleyes:
But don't worry peeps. She has lots to do.
She is a moron. So soooooo slappable.

And the guy who va-lets the cars is there va-letting the cars 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Omg she actually said va-lets and va-letting 😂😂😂😂

💀
Oh dear, I say valets that way too, I know it’s wrong but it’s not uncommon and general vermacular with everyone I know too. sloppy yet accepted. However, full disclosure, I was dragged up. 😄😄😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear, I say valets that way too, I know it’s wrong but it’s not uncommon and general vermacular with everyone I know too. sloppy yet accepted. However, full disclosure, I was dragged up. 😄😄😄😄😄
No - you’re right.

ETA: an example pronunciation from the one in Canary Wharf

Reactions: 5
Insulting Dior yet again whilst looking like the dog's breakfast, and having just picked up 2 of her disgusting pairs of shoes. (the Manolos and nude Prada patent flats). How does the skinniest person on the face of the earth (size 4, the smallest size everrrrr) have such heavy feet ???? Her shoes are really in a bad state.

View attachment 1427457View attachment 1427458
You can see how stretched the shoes are, she is so vain she won't buy wide fit shoes for her fat trotters, just squeezes her fat feet into a slim shoes and ruins them 🙄
Screenshot_20220718_193547_com.android.chrome_edit_1769542493977380.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
No the T is pronounced. In England anyway. Obviously the parking is ‘vah-lay’ though.
Happy to be wrong but I have never heard anyone pronounce the T, just googled it and pronouncing the T is apparently an American thing when referring to cleaning a car :unsure: We pronounce the T in valeting though

Reactions: 15
Dear Lydia,

You haven't done anything worthy until you own up to the malicious acts you unleashed and continue to unleash on Nicky Lazou and her small business. Until you own up to the horrible act of ongoing bullying and shade against Nicky, nothing will matter in the Karmic Universe, so shut the duck up and squish off!

The cheek of this witch to be tooting her own horn, acting like she is the 2nd coming of self-care and manifestation wellness. She has done one thing consistently since Covid, and it's not to become a better person. She has ramped up the gaslighting to warp speed levels. To the point that her desperation is palpable. Faux French accents and tee hee-ing her way through masturbatory vlogs do not and will not change the facts of the matter.

Her boob job has improved her posture. NOT.

Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 1.14.19 PM.png

Bunions incoming. Guaranteed. Couldn't happen to a bigger narcissistic dick.

Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 2.41.30 PM.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Happy to be wrong but I have never heard anyone pronounce the T, just googled it and pronouncing the T is apparently an American thing when referring to cleaning a car :unsure: We pronounce the T in valeting though
Same, I don't pronouce the 't' when refering to the Valet (the person who cleans the car, but do pronounce it when saying the word 'valeting'. I'm British.

Reactions: 20
I’m happy to be wrong too but always pronounce valet as val-aye and valeting with the t pronounced.

Will she ever get this brand name right? This is her third attempt, it is pitiful.

CED30C56-00DE-47A3-AFCF-DD1739F4C97B.jpeg
4114C133-8E5A-4506-BA59-C433DADB96A7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She hasn't even had these shoes a year 🤦‍♀️ is this her way of trying to get a partnership with The-Restory like Amelia and Frow?
I wonder what kind of cheese they smell like, def not burrata or cheddar, maybe Stilton 😂.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Not that want to encourage this but…..why doesn’t she just buy a second pair? It looks like a classic style I would assume Manolo still makes them, if not something very similar.

tho she may want to try another brand for what she needs. The state of them is not surprising.

MB shoes are very very soft leather and have a very slim sole , they are not for walking on cobble stone, loose stone , gravel etc etc

I have /had a pair of light tan sling backs and the point gets scuffed from regular wearing. After that it’s actually hard to repair and you have to basically throw them out.

They are delicate shoes and therefore look beautiful in the store, but they are not durable at all.
Her Travesty doesn t do paying, she much prefers everything for ... free.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.