Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s arrived off the ferry!

Such a joy to see her as always.

You have nooooo idea how Labrador Paw Pink I am with delight at my Little Ladder Company gift of a little safety ladder! Oh it’s just lovely! It says Oop’s’ ’’…

I mean the gift of extra apostrophes goes far beyond thoughtfulness and enters the realm of worthy Sainthood and she carried it all the way from Dublin!

Tonight we will share a Single Courgette Risotto washed down with a Sancerre whilst we listen to Saint-Saens. Then our formidable intellects will be put to good use as we go to Saint Germaine’s church pulpit for a good chatter a La Sainted Mrs Bonnet-Bennet usual. 🤣💜💜
Dearest @Oops...
Would you be so kind as to post a spare apostrophe to me?
I was mortified to discover that I omitted one in a recent post.
In anticipation,
Yours Mis C.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I believe this is purely her strategy to work with Fairmont. If she becomes besties with Nick, then she thinks she can guarantee herself non stop work. She's a self-serving narc. There is manipulation, planning and strategy to benefit herself,

All brands have dropped her and she's getting desperate. With suddenly no more Phase 2 of the reno, the selling of lots of things....I think she realises how done her career is if KM left her this year.

If KM drops her, it's over for her. I don't think she gives a hoot about Nick. This is purely strategic bc KM may have dropped her and not renewed her for 2023.
If she gets 5% of Fairmont booking fees she might not need to bore herself with work for some time…(Provided people click on her link!).Thus the incessant eulogies in last nights extended diatribe…That coupled with everyone‘s Amazon purchases (for everything they buy/ bought for an extended period) will do nicely. She hammered Amazon before the special event for a good reason…Moolah..

Dearest @Oops...
Would you be so kind as to post a spare apostrophe to me?
I was mortified to discover that I omitted one in a recent post.
In anticipation,
Yours Mis C.
Miss Canthus my apostrophes are your apostrophes! You know that!
They are Purple Pony Pirouetting over to you as we speak.
I know Havisham will applaud this decision because she is Saintly Kindness Scarlet personified.

Yours affectionately

Oop’s’ ‘’’ … Xxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If she gets 5% of Fairmont booking fees she might not need to bore herself with work for some time…(Provided people click on her link!).Thus the incessant eulogies in last nights extended diatribe…That coupled with everyone‘s Amazon purchases (for everything they buy/ bought for an extended period) will do nicely. She hammered Amazon before the special event for a good reason…Moolah..

I know Havisham will applaud this decision because she is Saintly Kindness Scarlet personified.

Yours affectionately

Oop’s’ ‘’’ … Xxx
Don’t be too generous with your apostrophe’s’ ‘’ Oops - they are a scarce commodity and extremely difficult to source. I had to purchase a step-ladder to get mine, as you know. I will turn a blind eye on this one occasion, however, as I imagine our friend, Miss Canthus, is reluctant to buy a ladder of any persuasion.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ali’s latest reel / tik tok - he actually writes the Millen-Gordon Mantra
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing everyday

Altogether now - We’re busy doing nothing, working the whole day through, trying to find lots of things not to do

DF483DDD-2CDF-498F-9863-E3C4393568CD.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Disgraceful she hasn’t disclosed ad/paid promo with THREE separate brand partners in that reel! Sellier, Amazon AND Karen Millen! Does she seriously think she is above the advertising rules?

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Don’t be too generous with your apostrophe’s’ ‘’ Oops - they are a scarce commodity and extremely difficult to source. I had to purchase a step-ladder to get mine, as you know. I will turn a blind eye on this one occasion, however, as I imagine our friend, Miss Canthus, is reluctant to buy a ladder of any persuasion.
My laddering days are over. Nothing would entice me to ascend one, either purchased, lent, gifted or rented, not even a rare, sought after apostrophe.
I am forever adhering to the earth, submitting to gravity from the safety of my terrace where I will receive my parcel from @Oops...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That outfit in her reel is 🤢 it is way too over-styled, the heart bag is something she would never buy and if she was gifted it she would sell it immediately. We all know she was absolutely gagging to put her Kelly belt on the jeans and pair it with either her firkin or Kellie. To top it off she 100% would have worn her bespoke Souster and hicks navy jacket and not the navy boucle Balmain rip off from KM. She sold her Balmain boucle jacket as she said it wasn’t her style any more so I doubt she would wear the KM equivalent. Copying Frow by taking your bra off on camera like that 🤔 and AGAIN with the draping of the jacket 😭😭 Elsie you couldn’t even put your sunglasses on your head wearing your jacket like that, I know you don’t do much of anything ever but even you would struggle doing normal day to day things wearing your jacket like that. Plus you look STUPID.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That Chanel heart bag is :sick:, also over on Victoria's channel she is looking fashionable as she shops around Flannels buying Hermes makeup and not a twirl in sight.😊
Yep - somehow she's made that giveaway all about her and her outfit, the bag is meant to be the star here and she could have put it on a black dress or something that made it standout. Either she is so stupid or she's being crafty wearing it against all white. She often wears white dresses but never white jeans with a white top, and of course she puts the blazer on as well!

I really enjoyed Victoria's flog last night - even though she can be annoying, and she's looking super thin at the moment - she can't be eating much! But she took all her team to Liverpool and seemed like she was treating them to makeup. It seems like Carrie is always doing nice things for Lydiot or buying her stuff and taking her to concerts and trips and what does Lydia give her - probably all her KM collection and unwanted PR! Victoria just comes across more grateful and thankful than stompy!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Did we ever actually find out what she accused nicky Lazou of doing to her hair? I know she was screaming about her scalp and ended up with red bits (I'm still convinced she did that to herself with the st tropez spray as she also had red brows) but what was she actually acussing nicky of doing? I'm no hairdresser and it still makes no sense to me.

Reactions: 17
Did we ever actually find out what she accused nicky Lazou of doing to her hair? I know she was screaming about her scalp and ended up with red bits (I'm still convinced she did that to herself with the st tropez spray as she also had red brows) but what was she actually acussing nicky of doing? I'm no hairdresser and it still makes no sense to me.
I've just spent the last half an hour reading her Wiki page (pink button at the top, which I didn't know existed until someone mentioned it in another thread). Lots about hairgate on there, but oh my God, the most fascinating posts from people who've worked with her, or people in the PR business. Dear God, I had no idea ...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her hair looked the best I've seen it in years after Nicky had done it, but it wasn't to madams liking - I think perhaps it was too blonde, but I'm not sure, she's bitched about it though a million times in vlogs, and bigged up Despina - and now her hair looks worse, dry and straw like - it looked lovely and shiny after Nicky did it. Perhaps it wasn't even about the hair and Nicky just didn't take any of Lydias bad attitude and it was more about the fact she had to pay for it and didn't think that would be the case, and Carrie's as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I believe she accused Nicky of putting permanent colour on her roots which she then said caused all her redness, hair damage and breakage etc. If I remember correctly she wanted her blonde bits lighter as well and didn’t want to wait for them to lighten after a couple of washes which is apparently what happens to the balayage that Nicky does. She basically was just an absolute bleep and took out all of her frustration from Globy being a complete failure on poor Nicky.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Yours affectionately

Oop’s’ ‘’’ … Xxx
Well I think it’s about high time we let Fairmont know who the real Lydia Millen is!!! Who’s on board? 🙊 Lydia is embarrassed to be an influencer and it makes me sick with this last vlog where she doesn’t film but goes back to the hotel and share’s with what she just had done! Dinner a bare snippet, concert of Diana Ross nothing, the only thing she recorded was the end concert in the dark! But during that lavish gorgeous dinner could have been filmed even a small bit but like everyone says she doesn’t want to act like she’s there for the freebie influencing job that is the only way she’s invited to be there! I really do think Lydia think’s she’s there because she’s Lydia and not to record unless I’m wrong and they just want her to say she’s at the Fairmont! But yet again Lydia doe’s the bare minimum and is just blatantly terrible at doing her job! I’m sorry but flirting with the Fairmont help will get you only so far and frankly it’s very unprofessional for both of them displaying more than a flirtatious relationship with Lydia being married! And Lydia saying she’s sad she’s not gonna have two men on her arm’s! witch please I can’t stand her at all!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I believe she accused Nicky of putting permanent colour on her roots which she then said caused all her redness, hair damage and breakage etc. If I remember correctly she wanted her blonde bits lighter as well and didn’t want to wait for them to lighten after a couple of washes which is apparently what happens to the balayage that Nicky does. She basically was just an absolute bleep and took out all of her frustration from Globy being a complete failure on poor Nicky.
When lidl goes to the hair dressers and has all sorts of complicated things done to her bloody hair, she has to interfere, so when she gets home she washes her hair, drys and styles as she likes it. So of course she ends up making a total mess. Professionals know what they are doing and the advice and care instructions aren’t for nothing. She did the same with her boobs and look at the result, wonky and nips facing north! She went at nicky because there is no protection there, let’s see her going at the Dr.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
From what I remember Lydia saying she had her hair recolored two to three times after Nicky and that was Nicky’s second time fixing a week later! So she had her hair colored five times in a two week period! Lydia’s hair looked stunning after she left Nicky’s per photo but Lydia was in psycho to everyone due to her failure of her brand globy she worked so hard for two years making!!! 🤣😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If anyone has Linked In I would suggest messaging Nick on there and giving him the link to the Tattle Wiki at the very least! Just re-read some of the info on there and comments by people who worked with her and it all rings so true and is a fact she's got worse! Always smoke and mirrors and one person states that it is common for new influencers to buy and show stuff and tthank the brand or at least mention the brand to look like you work with them or to get freebies. We know she does this and has done loads of times with instagram brands - and they never last long - remember all those ball gown dresses from Milla - never seen again! I think as this poster mentions a lot she unboxes is loaned for photos and returned!

I have messaged, please do the same and get the Fairmont gig cancelled!

Nicholas’ Profile
linkedin.com/in/nicholassferrazza

and whilst we are at it, here is the Head of Brand for Karen Millen

Emily’s Profile
linkedin.com/in/emily-frazer-a418661a

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.