Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear MK,
Your work will NEVER be done unless you read the big LEM Medical Encyclopedia
It contains all things medical for the modern woman, like the power of half a paracetamol, how using Factor 50 Sun cream makes your skin red and eating dandruff as a nutrient

When your poor daughter fainted, you should have left her lying on the ground to recover while YOU went off to lie down. Seeing someone faint can be traumatic and you should have taken the rest of the day off instead of helping her and sitting in the hospital while she was treated for her injuries. You must learn to look after No1
You shouldn’t say that bruising has left someone black and blue - always check a Farrow & Ball colour card, the discolouration could actually be Railings with a hint of Hague Blue
Just let the dust settle on the bookcase - we can get the hired help to sort it or just buy a new bookcase every time it gets dusty

I hope darling daughter knows (nose) that you are speed reading the LEM Medical Encyclopedia to fully understand the effects of Botox and face fillers and realise that if she goes for the Lydia Look she will have to apply for a postcode to cover the size of the new nose

So if you are coming on the Ferry, please leave the medical book at the Muster Point for others to improve their medical knowledge. In the event of an emergency it is important to know that Elizabeth Arden 8hr cream only covers 6 hrs if you travel through time zones

Hoping DD is continuing to improve & get sorted 💕
What a wonderful manual, @Shoelaces - I have been taking copious notes during my ferry jounrey. How did I live without this? You are so right - #1, #1, #1 every time. I’m scheduling sofa time as we speak. It will be daily from 10am (after my PT session and 10k walk😉😉 .. until 9pm. I will have enough chores to get through what with cleaning a spinach leaf and placing it on a plate with my poor weak wrists. I am bringing a little present to @Oops - a wrapped bouquet of kitchen garden courgette (just the one) and a ladder from The Little Ladder Company with customised apostrophe - it’s very small so she cannot get up to too much mischief. Thank you again for your wise words and medical advice.❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20220715-125945.png

This is from that nicks LinkedIn and those are the properties he says he manages so maybe we can expect them to travel to some of those as well!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Why is Lydia constantly draping herself and flirting with that NickFrazz dude? Even the comments are that of a woman desperate to get the attention of a man she wants? It’s a little embarrassing. Is she trying to make Aldi jealous? Making a play for Nick?
I can’t see her labiaship being happy of that was Ali with another woman draped over him and flirting!
I was thinking this as well but then I remembered what tattlers posted about narcissists. Could it be that he is just the next Claire, Vic, Josie? She’s overwhelming him with affection and he’s feeding her ego big time and has something she wants.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1418818

This is from that nicks LinkedIn and those are the properties he says he manages so maybe we can expect them to travel to some of those as well!
I reckon they will be going up to St Andrews for The Open
Nick has a job to do - he will use Lydia’s online follower base and Ali’s media talents to tick the boxes which will propel his own career to dizzy heights
Then, despite the Unhappy Couple thinking he is a friend, he will drop them like a hot potato and move on in his own career path
He seems quite fickle if he has the prestigious role that he has and yet gets star struck about meeting Shania Twain - That don’t Impress Me Much but maybe like Ali, Man, I feel like a woman 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry but what an utter load of nonsense.. she’s doing a give away on sellier. No Lydia you don’t own the Chanel bag .. heart bag to be precise … as I can’t even imagine you owning one as it wouldn’t suit how you do dress …

she’s doing a give away. Start being honest .. it’s paid partnership for what ?? So you get your mits on another Hermes… I wish these small businesses which j love would stop using idiotic influencers. It puts me off even wanting to buy from them

Reactions: 34
Why why why does he keep wearing those slides that are too small for his feet?

I bet they were the only size available that sort of fit him and Elsie demanded he get those slides because they are Hermes. She can’t have her beard not decked out in Hermes. Elsie is not going to go around looking rich people poor.
Absolutely hilarious that she thinks she’s discovered Brit award winning Celeste 🤣
When she said she was pleased she saw Celeste at the beginning of her career... the girl has played Glastonbury ffs (according to old lazy bones)! How it that the beginning of her career???

• Sick
Reactions: 20
That Chanel heart bag is :sick:, also over on Victoria's channel she is looking fashionable as she shops around Flannels buying Hermes makeup and not a twirl in sight.😊

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1418818

I d love to be a fly on the wall in Nick s abode, I bet he s shocked by the chaviness of old Elsie, by how much booze the greedy moo can put away and how much free food she can shove down her throat. Whatever Fairmont are paying him to hang out with her, it s not enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There was a selfie with Patricia and another influencer that I think Lidl took that someone posted.
Yes - but to tag her on the vlog was baffling - she never even spoke to her or the other one she tagged. As @Lola Faith pointed out, the only one she spoke about in the vlog was not tagged. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Can you imagine the state of the Valentino Rockstud slandals after wearing them day and night on that trip? Mingin’ - like the Manolos. That’s one thing the other influencers would have noticed - one of their flock with no shoes.

• Heart
What a wonderful manual, @Shoelaces - I have been taking copious notes during my ferry jounrey. How did I live without this? You are so right - #1, #1, #1 every time. I’m scheduling sofa time as we speak. It will be daily from 10am (after my PT session and 10k walk😉😉 .. until 9pm. I will have enough chores to get through what with cleaning a spinach leaf and placing it on a plate with my poor weak wrists. I am bringing a little present to @Oops - a wrapped bouquet of kitchen garden courgette (just the one) and a ladder from The Little Ladder Company with customised apostrophe - it’s very small so she cannot get up to too much mischief. Thank you again for your wise words and medical advice.❤❤
She’s arrived off the ferry!

Such a joy to see her as always.

You have nooooo idea how Labrador Paw Pink I am with delight at my Little Ladder Company gift of a little safety ladder! Oh it’s just lovely! It says Oop’s’ ’’…

I mean the gift of extra apostrophes goes far beyond thoughtfulness and enters the realm of worthy Sainthood and she carried it all the way from Dublin!

Tonight we will share a Single Courgette Risotto washed down with a Sancerre whilst we listen to Saint-Saens. Then our formidable intellects will be put to good use as we go to Saint Germaine’s church pulpit for a good chatter a La Sainted Mrs Bonnet-Bennet usual. 🤣💜💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Why is Lydia constantly draping herself and flirting with that NickFrazz dude? Even the comments are that of a woman desperate to get the attention of a man she wants? It’s a little embarrassing. Is she trying to make Aldi jealous? Making a play for Nick?
I can’t see her labiaship being happy of that was Ali with another woman draped over him and flirting!
I believe this is purely her strategy to work with Fairmont. If she becomes besties with Nick, then she thinks she can guarantee herself non stop work. She's a self-serving narc. There is manipulation, planning and strategy to benefit herself,

All brands have dropped her and she's getting desperate. With suddenly no more Phase 2 of the reno, the selling of lots of things....I think she realises how done her career is if KM left her this year.

If KM drops her, it's over for her. I don't think she gives a hoot about Nick. This is purely strategic bc KM may have dropped her and not renewed her for 2023.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
She’s arrived off the ferry!

Such a joy to see her as always.

You have nooooo idea how Labrador Paw Pink I am with delight at my Little Ladder Company gift of a little safety ladder! Oh it’s just lovely! It says Oop’s’ ’’…

I mean the gift of extra apostrophes goes far beyond thoughtfulness and enters the realm of worthy Sainthood and she carried it all the way from Dublin!

Tonight we will share a Single Courgette Risotto washed down with a Sancerre whilst we listen to Saint-Saens. Then our formidable intellects will be put to good use as we go to Saint Germaine’s church pulpit for a good chatter a La Sainted Mrs Bonnet-Bennet usual. 🤣💜💜
That Sancerre better be the right year or I’ll be Sulking Room Pink with fury although will say nothing as I am a Saint as we all know.. 😇😇😇😇😇😇. Thank you for putting my beloved courgette to good use and please excuse the lack of gift wrapping for the apostrophe. Looking so forward to our night of chat - I have tons of medical advice to impart now thanks to our pal, @Shoelaces. Later, m’dear! Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That Sancerre better be the right year or I’ll be Sulking Room Pink with fury although will say nothing as I am a Saint as we all know.. 😇😇😇😇😇😇. Thank you for putting my beloved courgette to good use and please excuse the lack of gift wrapping for the apostrophe. Looking so forward to our night of chat - I have tons of medical advice to impart now thanks to our pal, @Shoelaces. Later, m’dear! Xx
Dearest Mrs Bonnet-Bennet - In my cellar EVERY bottle is the right year! 😜
Actually, you come just at the right time as it’s due it’s top up (I live next door to a Vintner) visit. Wine tastings are such fun…Thud…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.