Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is dressing like a pimped out grandad with that outfit and jewellery
Why doesn't the idiot get a tripod?
I had no intention of watching his borefest of a vlog I only skim through them if the wicked witch of the Bung is in them 🤣
He reminds me of a wannabe Ken
image_2022-07-21_021038196.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Regarding the hike, just one donor on her Just Giving page? Thought she was supposed to have all this influence, and yet has only raised £30 out of suggested £2000. Wow, just wow.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Lease on her RR is at least £800+ the Aston must be over £1k - all depending on what initial rental they put down.

I notice in the Rodial ad she looks to be using the camera with the skin filter built in - AGAIN! Even after a wrap on the knuckles from the ASA when she used the blurring tool on the last Rodial ad
I too thought the filter had been used so I have reported her. :mad:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Bless him - he talks about the open fireplace in the room & says ‘which I’m going to asshuoum (assume), isn’t being used for insurance purposes’.
Here’s the thing Ali - for hundreds of years fireplaces have been used for fires NOT insurance purposes
Just make a proper sentence - you can assume, that for insurance purposes, the fireplace isn’t in use 🙄

After English class let’s move on to Geography
You are in Scotland - so when you say ‘We are going to head back to the UK’ where do you think the UK is??????
You are in the bloody UK, so you want to go to England perhaps????🤓

Please wait for me after class for detention
100 lines - please write the following-I must not wear my trousers too short
The female version of Ali ...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Regarding the hike, just one donor on her Just Giving page? Thought she was supposed to have all this influence, and yet has only raised £30 out of suggested £2000. Wow, just wow.
Is it still at £30 only? I don’t know how to access the donations page.

Reactions: 11
Ohhhhhhhfffff just stumbled across her TikTok. Spraying perfume directly on a Cartier watch? My heart is breaking.

That tit better be fake as who in their right mind would do this to a real cartier?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
A lovely Tattler posted the other day about wat Kibbe Body Type Lydia would be and I had never heard of it! Spent the last 2 days in a Kibbe rabbit hole and have figured out mine and it all makes so much sense - so thank you to whoever it was!

Got me thinking though that this is why Lydia's country grandma style just jarrs with her face and body, it is too flouncy for her as she has a lot of yang energy.

What body type are we reckoning she is?
She’s a no...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She will have to stomp 😉 up what she owes but she won’t get much from her followers. People are stretched honouring their own direct debit commitments to their own charities personal to them on a month to month basis. They are not going to use her link. She will claim that they did, though, and say that they chose to donate anonymously. This will tie in with her long, boring monologue in the car about not drawing attention to her donations.

691FA774-C0D4-4D9A-978F-0FE1CD9D7CA1.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She will have to stomp 😉 up what she owes but she won’t get much from her followers. People are stretched honouring their own direct debit commitments to their own charities personal to them on a month to month basis. They are not going to use her link. She will claim that they did, though, and say that they chose to donate anonymously. This will tie in with her long, boring monologue in the car about not drawing attention to her donations.

View attachment 1433870
I reckon it will be in tonight’s vlog. I wonder if it will be a quick mention or a long winded deranged rant about how she is a good person and that her followers should support her.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I reckon it will be in tonight’s vlog. I wonder if it will be a quick mention or a long winded deranged rant about how she is a good person and that her followers should support her.
Well, it will be interesting to watch - especially after @Namima sleuthing the wall markings of the Bunga on the Half-Way post.

84F70C1F-9EBB-4F25-B8FE-04E3CAEF641D.jpeg
EC2A1F78-F5C8-457D-97E4-0C6507BFE295.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

View attachment 1433870
The amount still shows on the total with this. It just means the amount you donate won't show next to your name.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.