Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His feet always look like they are leaning forward in his shoes, is that due to the lifts? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh boy, not looking good for our Millen chicken!
It’s not looking good for the charity
She must have a game plan — official big splurge on tonight’s vlog & showing off her medal etc
But the cynic in me thinks this was all decided on factors as simple as ‘events hear Fairmont hotels’ or ‘charities with nice green logos’ (clearly Oxfam isn’t the right shade of green for her)
Still think it is all a bit shady how her watch failed before the last 5 miles & that was the fastest part of their route

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I think and H&M haul is incoming - she's linked quite a few of their dresses on her website - conflicting with all the Amazon tat?

Now I am not a KM fan whatsoever, but surely they must have criteria she should meet in promoting her own collection? I've just had a look and most things are available in all sizes still. There are at least ten things on there I know she has never worn, shown us or promoted, how sad and pathetic not to promote your own range? It is obviously because she's paid whatever happens!!

Example: That brown leather hooker skirt comes in a pair of shorts as well - never mentioned and never shown!

There are a few special occasion dresses and given that it has been wedding season - and she attended a wedding in a bloody Oasis horrid green dress - she should have done a wedding guest dress edit. These dresses also suitable for other events - and not that bad looking actually for KM! She's very lucky people have bought them - no thanks to her!

Lazy cow - she has things so easy and is laughing - no promotion - no work - probably no huge sales and she still gets paid!!! But she's forgotten about this Luxe Bohemia range as it was done ages ago and all about the pennies from Amazon and others now!

Today Teefers is promoting the same green stripe Amazon dress Lydiot promoted yesterday! oh dear!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
It’s not looking good for the charity
She must have a game plan — official big splurge on tonight’s vlog & showing off her medal etc
But the cynic in me thinks this was all decided on factors as simple as ‘events hear Fairmont hotels’ or ‘charities with nice green logos’ (clearly Oxfam isn’t the right shade of green for her)
Still think it is all a bit shady how her watch failed before the last 5 miles & that was the fastest part of their route
It is not looking good for the charity. What happened updating even her offline sponsorship from family members as per the rules. There’s no updating of funds coming in. The just-giving page is relevant because anything included goes straight to the charity. Otherwise, we have no evidence of donation whatsoever.

4D8BCC48-DE65-4657-AA76-D552740FE876.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
It is not looking good for the charity. What happened updating even her offline sponsorship from family members as per the rules. There’s no updating of funds coming in. The just-giving page is relevant because anything included goes straight to the charity. Otherwise, we have no evidence of donation whatsoever.

View attachment 1434223
Totally with you on this one - but let’s see what tonights game plan is
She likes to hold her cards close to her 2 pieces of wonky concrete and then try and go for the element of surprise with how wonderful she is
Lets face it even she has probably had more than £30 tucked into her Lycra bikini bottoms in Ibiza for services rendered

• Haha
His feet always look like they are leaning forward in his shoes, is that due to the lifts? 🤔
I wondered exactly that. Is that why he always makes one foot stick up to make it appear like he’s walking in virtually every photo?

I can’t watch his latest vlog in case there is more of the ridiculous stooped grovelling to the lens as he optimistically holds out another greige granddad whatever. Could he walk tall and upright to camera not contort himself in half to shrink himself into virtual invisibility to flog his merchandise? He’s old before his time wearing what his wife likes. He's been given/allowed an old man’s study instead of an ultra modern, techy room which would have suited him better. He calls scent fragrance because she’s told him that is what it’s called. It feels like she’s moulded him into a granddad without getting his permission first. When she started bandwagon jumping on this ridiculous coastal grandmother schtick did it ever enter her head how it would make him look? He became a granddad by default whether he chose it or not.

She’s making him look daft by draping herself over the man from Fairmonty. Buy a tripod, stop stooping, draw yourself to your full height, lose the beige, greige, jawstring and ginger. Get some furniture you like and put it in your house. Expand into larger rooms in your house instead of the 2 small ones you have been given. Rooms where there is space to stand up. Probably lose your mate’s medallions as well. Be influenced by someone more on your wavelength who doesn’t mock, emasculate and laugh at you...Does anyone else feel sorry for him that he is swayed by her in everything it seems? In the past, I have liked to hope they really get on when the camera is turned off...as time goes on I sense this is might be becoming less likely. I would still like to be wrong nevertheless.

A possible solution to this is that they keep separate identities on line and don’t muddy the water by crossing over into each other’s work. He is becoming defined by a certain niche of golf and cars. Her niche is face and make up and preaching her gospel to camera. We know she doesn’t like the work of gardening and has little knowledge over what plants and vegetables are called. Best she drops that as she will never convince anyone she likes it when she doesn’t. She gets a lot of criticism for her dress choices so leave the frocks to someone else. Authenticity seems to be the buzzword right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I wondered exactly that. Is that why he always makes one foot stick up to make it appear like he’s walking in virtually every photo?

I can’t watch his latest vlog in case there is more of the ridiculous stooped grovelling to the lens as he optimistically holds out another greige granddad whatever. Could he walk tall and upright to camera not contort himself in half to shrink himself into virtual invisibility to flog his merchandise? He’s old before his time wearing what his wife likes. He's been given/allowed an old man’s study instead of an ultra modern, techy room which would have suited him better. He calls scent fragrance because she’s told him that is what it’s called. It feels like she’s moulded him into a granddad without getting his permission first. When she started bandwagon jumping on this ridiculous coastal grandmother schtick did it ever enter her head how it would make him look? He became a granddad by default whether he chose it or not.

She’s making him look daft by draping herself over the man from Fairmonty. Buy a tripod, stop stooping, draw yourself to your full height, lose the beige, greige, jawstring and ginger. Get some furniture you like and put it in your house. Expand into larger rooms in your house instead of the 2 small ones you have been given. Rooms where there is space to stand up. Probably lose your mate’s medallions as well. Be influenced by someone more on your wavelength who doesn’t mock, emasculate and laugh at you...Does anyone else feel sorry for him that he is swayed by her in everything it seems? In the past, I have liked to hope they really get on when the camera is turned off...as time goes on I sense this is might be becoming less likely. I would still like to be wrong nevertheless.

A possible solution to this is that they keep separate identities on line and don’t muddy the water by crossing over into each other’s work. He is becoming defined by a certain niche of golf and cars. Her niche is face and make up and preaching her gospel to camera. We know she doesn’t like the work of gardening and has little knowledge over what plants and vegetables are called. Best she drops that as she will never convince anyone she likes it when she doesn’t. She gets a lot of criticism for her dress choices so leave the frocks to someone else. Authenticity seems to be the buzzword right now.

Bloody brilliant post!

The man from Fairmonty! - Classic - surely needs to be in the next thread?

The Birkin, The Kelly and the Man from Fairmonty! and the Grandad from Milton Keynes:LOL:

Poor Ali, he has given it a go, he's tried to fit into every stupid genre/aesthetic that idiot woman has wanted! He was wearing the gym gear all the time when the two of them were the gym couple (back in the day!) He's dressed how he likes occasionally, then she got him copying Char Char with the ridiculous cigars and smoking jackets at Christmas, then we've had the Captain Birdseye blazers - not sure who inspired those, and we've had all the hunting jackets, shooting outfits, gilets, tweed/horsey stuff etc to fit in with her, and then the piss de resistance (as she would say) the safari jacket and grandpa outfits!

Personally think he should stick to T shirts and jeans and polo shirts - all this linen tit and pyjama trousers just makes him look smaller and stupid and playing dress up and so many pairs of suede loafers - all look tit, and I cannot bear trousers that hover around the ankle or shorter - they do not elongate your legs nor do they elevate anything ffs!

My mistake - all the H&M links were for her blog post!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Bloody brilliant post!

The man from Fairmonty! - Classic - surely needs to be in the next thread?

The Birkin, The Kelly and the Man from Fairmonty! and the Grandad from Milton Keynes:LOL:

Poor Ali, he has given it a go, he's tried to fit into every stupid genre/aesthetic that idiot woman has wanted! He was wearing the gym gear all the time when the two of them were the gym couple (back in the day!) He's dressed how he likes occasionally, then she got him copying Char Char with the ridiculous cigars and smoking jackets at Christmas, then we've had the Captain Birdseye blazers - not sure who inspired those, and we've had all the hunting jackets, shooting outfits, gilets, tweed/horsey stuff etc to fit in with her, and then the piss de resistance (as she would say) the safari jacket and grandpa outfits!

Personally think he should stick to T shirts and jeans and polo shirts - all this linen tit and pyjama trousers just makes him look smaller and stupid and playing dress up and so many pairs of suede loafers - all look tit, and I cannot bear trousers that hover around the ankle or shorter - they do not elongate your legs nor do they elevate anything ffs!

My mistake - all the H&M links were for her blog post!

So basically, I will wear expensive clothes but, if you want my 'lewk', here are cheap versions.
Sod off!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
* Ali can't pronounce "Loire", but his excuse is he doesn't speak French. Ali can't pronounce many English words either.
I have been laughing for 5 minutes now🤣🤣🤣 Ah, damn, the recap was very entertaining - considering watching the next vlogs from these two...sometimes I miss their level of absolute dumbassery in my life😅

@Hunevoque2 - appreciate you not forgetting about me😘 I'm alright! Just wasn't in the mood to watch her twattiness so couldn't hold a meaningful...or more so meaningless conversation🤣 And I see that @Miscanthus is mentioning me and distracting me from my prepared speech - so I completely forgot what else I've been meaning to say🤣
I've been enjoying Moscow's 18 degrees the last couple of days, while the whole Europe was suffering through the Australian weather @MissMidnight undoubtedly brought on us. And, while the thought is welcomed, no more of that, dear!! We'll be alright with our Arctic, thank you🥰💙❄😋🌸

Was recently in London and now back home for a month - this time with boys😍 They've close to force feeding me, cause I've lost too much weight with the stress. My butt does not even sound the same, when being smacked - absolutely tragic😈🤣 But overall things are fine, as much as they can be given the circumstances.

Ah, I've remembered! Was meaning to say, that despite my lack of energy when it comes to watching those two, was missing you wonderful ladies and gentlemen😘

Dear @Oops... - my phone took a very nice swim recently and wasn't feeling well after, so, I'm afraid, no special photos for you this time😔 Terribly sorry and hope you'll enjoy the double rainbow from another day, a couple of beautiful sunsets and specially for @Stefano - Boss witch😇💙
20220718_193424.jpg

20220716_210515.jpg

20220707_211725.jpg

20220708_125613.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 44
It is incredible, so many arse licking fans, but only 1 who donated. That just shows that people couldn’t give a flying banana about the twit. Imagine 2 pounds per person!
It's like anything she touches is destined to do poorly. What a fantastic trait!

• Haha
  • Sick
I have been laughing for 5 minutes now🤣🤣🤣 Ah, damn, the recap was very entertaining - considering watching the next vlogs from these two...sometimes I miss their level of absolute dumbassery in my life😅

@Hunevoque2 - appreciate you not forgetting about me😘 I'm alright! Just wasn't in the mood to watch her twattiness so couldn't hold a meaningful...or more so meaningless conversation🤣 And I see that @Miscanthus is mentioning me and distracting me from my prepared speech - so I completely forgot what else I've been meaning to say🤣
I've been enjoying Moscow's 18 degrees the last couple of days, while the whole Europe was suffering through the Australian weather @MissMidnight undoubtedly brought on us. And, while the thought is welcomed, no more of that, dear!! We'll be alright with our Arctic, thank you🥰💙❄😋🌸

Was recently in London and now back home for a month - this time with boys😍 They've close to force feeding me, cause I've lost too much weight with the stress. My butt does not even sound the same, when being smacked - absolutely tragic😈🤣 But overall things are fine, as much as they can be given the circumstances.

Ah, I've remembered! Was meaning to say, that despite my lack of energy when it comes to watching those two, was missing you wonderful ladies and gentlemen😘

Dear @Oops... - my phone took a very nice swim recently and wasn't feeling well after, so, I'm afraid, no special photos for you this time😔 Terribly sorry and hope you'll enjoy the double rainbow from another day, a couple of beautiful sunsets and specially for @Stefano - Boss witch😇💙
View attachment 1434370
View attachment 1434372
View attachment 1434375

View attachment 1434379
So good to hear from you! Don't tell me you have a pancake arse now like our Lyds!

Did you see I'm incapacitated? Broke my right wrist (right handed too 😪). Completely helpless! I've lost half a stone on the Ready Meals you can't Open diet!

Is that cat a Maine Coon? It looks just like my Monty. He always looked as if he was sucking a lemon...a Daylesford home grown lemon, of course!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Does anyone else skip past all her ads? Noticed she said a few weeks ago that she can see what we do and don't watch. Well, make up ads and Pollyanna clothing ads really don't appeal. More interested in the animals and house stuff. Finding Josie's videos with chapters easier to skip the boring bits and can get through her usual videos very quickly. For all we say on this site, I still will watch Lyds, whereas with Vic, I find it very difficult to watch her at all.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else skip past all her ads? Noticed she said a few weeks ago that she can see what we do and don't watch. Well, make up ads and Pollyanna clothing ads really don't appeal. More interested in the animals and house stuff. Finding Josie's videos with chapters easier to skip the boring bits and can get through her usual videos very quickly. For all we say on this site, I still will watch Lyds, whereas with Vic, I find it very difficult to watch her at all.
I can’t cope with watching any of them anymore!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So good to hear from you! Don't tell me you have a pancake arse now like our Lyds!

Did you see I'm incapacitated? Broke my right wrist (right handed too 😪). Completely helpless! I've lost half a stone on the Ready Meals you can't Open diet!

Is that cat a Maine Coon? It looks just like my Monty. He always looked as if he was sucking a lemon...a Daylesford home grown lemon, of course!
No no no no no, don't say such horrible things!! I won't ever stress myself enough to her ass🤣🤣 Feel like my expensive af bra's are getting roomier and don't like it one bit - calories it is then🥙

Nope!! Damn, how did you manage?? Wishing you the quickest recovery!!😘💙 Never had any bones broken, but had my right wrist traumatised...no idea how, actually. Apparently it happened, when I was whipping whites by hand. Hurted like hell - was barely able to move it and it was especially bad in mornings, after not moving my hand through the night.

Yeeeep, that's the one!! She has such a bitchy temper - completely matching her look of constant condescending🤣 We still love her, though💙 Surprisingly, she was much sweeter, when we're alone with her for 3 week - when my sister let me took her after Musya's death.
And of course it's Daylesford's lemons! Nobody else on the planet has mastered the unique skills you need to be able to grow those to satisfy Lyd's fine taste🍋🍋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
We know she doesn’t like the work of gardening and has little knowledge over what plants and vegetables are called. Best she drops that as she will never convince anyone she likes it when she doesn’t.
So agree with this!. Doesn't matter she paint her nails green. Doesn't matter she buys all those green dresses. Doesn't matter she water her garden. Doesn't matter how hard she tries to copy Josie, I don't see gardening is her thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Remember when Lydia tried to start a tanning mitt business and flopped 😂 that was so funny. I think she should now launch her own dog accessories brand. “Porter & Berkeley Hounds”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.