Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hellooooo dearest Carrott! Thank you for the lovely photos.! Just beautiful rainbows symbolising hope for the future x 2. Perfect. Missing you and glad you are ok! Xx💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Remember when Lydia tried to start a tanning mitt business and flopped 😂 that was so funny. I think she should now launch her own dog accessories brand. “Porter & Berkeley Hounds”

Dont give her ideas, she's probably on Ali Express looking for leads and collars for £1 right now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Dont give her ideas, she's probably on Ali Express looking for leads and collars for £1 right now!!
Plastique, toxic , poisonous and allergy inducing, green bien sûre,for dogs but priced at £50. No refunds, no comments allowed and extra 100% TVA , postage according to mood!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I have been laughing for 5 minutes now🤣🤣🤣 Ah, damn, the recap was very entertaining - considering watching the next vlogs from these two...sometimes I miss their level of absolute dumbassery in my life😅

@Hunevoque2 - appreciate you not forgetting about me😘 I'm alright! Just wasn't in the mood to watch her twattiness so couldn't hold a meaningful...or more so meaningless conversation🤣 And I see that @Miscanthus is mentioning me and distracting me from my prepared speech - so I completely forgot what else I've been meaning to say🤣
I've been enjoying Moscow's 18 degrees the last couple of days, while the whole Europe was suffering through the Australian weather @MissMidnight undoubtedly brought on us. And, while the thought is welcomed, no more of that, dear!! We'll be alright with our Arctic, thank you🥰💙❄😋🌸

Was recently in London and now back home for a month - this time with boys😍 They've close to force feeding me, cause I've lost too much weight with the stress. My butt does not even sound the same, when being smacked - absolutely tragic😈🤣 But overall things are fine, as much as they can be given the circumstances.

Ah, I've remembered! Was meaning to say, that despite my lack of energy when it comes to watching those two, was missing you wonderful ladies and gentlemen😘

Dear @Oops... - my phone took a very nice swim recently and wasn't feeling well after, so, I'm afraid, no special photos for you this time😔 Terribly sorry and hope you'll enjoy the double rainbow from another day, a couple of beautiful sunsets and specially for @Stefano - Boss witch😇💙
View attachment 1434370
View attachment 1434372
View attachment 1434375

View attachment 1434379
Welcome back x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Plastique, toxic , poisonous and allergy inducing, green bien sûre,for dogs but priced at £50. No refunds, no comments allowed and extra 100% TVA , postage according to mood!
And then when that flops too she will find another hairdresser to abuse. Watch out Despina!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If Madame Josie of Ye Olde Rectum and Li'l Aldi had a snog their lips could remain permanently stuck together. It would be like a pair of sink plungers kissing!
Imagine the noise and the amount of spit, no don’t! 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Yes dictator Lydia is the only one ☝ the one and only person who gets to complain about businesses! Lydia is trying to tell the Dior designers that they’re products suck and Burberry and they are not old lady enough for her and puts them down!!! Lydia couldn’t even get a freaking tanning kit together and she had help by St Tropez! Imagine the poor girls spending over 50.00 to get a few 9.99 at max and not the lotion of sunless tanning lotion?
When she rant’s on businesses that have blood and sweat building names for themselves to her audience it really ticks me off literally!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh she has to copy everyone ..she tied being Doris Day and copy the cleaning ladies..now she’s coping USA vloggers who love the Coastal or country grandma look..which is for the over 50s .. so somehow she’s taken an wrong turning . Trying to be like the Cotswold country set…which won’t happen …if your not to The Manor Born your just a copy cat. She’s becoming Mrs Bucket now.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My Final Trip - definitely click bait!

Course she takes the bib thing off straight away!

OMG the way she's going on about it you would have thought she'd trekked across the Sahara! Who does a hike and then checks into a suite at a hotel for a spa break!

Still on £30 btw - Just Giving - where's the donations from your family and friends then Elsie??

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
My Final Trip - definitely click bait!

Course she takes the bib thing off straight away!

OMG the way she's going on about it you would have thought she'd trekked across the Sahara! Who does a hike and then checks into a suite at a hotel for a spa break!

Still on £30 btw - Just Giving - where's the donations from your family and friends then Elsie??
That's disgusting, to need a spa break after "supposedly" doing a hike for Charity 😡 grow up you pathetic waster, she's just a Leech on society!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
"You got this, chicken"
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This is NOT the face of someone who "hikes" ... even once a month ...
Liar.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
900k + subscribers and yet the evidence screams Billy-no-mates! This is her fundraising screen from this evening’s vlog.

7992D013-2A79-408A-97B1-CB2BF90A8ABA.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
When she called her chicken I laughed out loud - just wish she'd eaten a banana - that would have finished me off!

One good comment so far - not deleted!!

FEET TRIGGER WARNING 34 mins!! :sick::sick::sick::sick:

She has no other trips booked in for a very long time thats why its called My Final Trip - busy blogger then?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Sleeping next to this... ngl, I'd also move to the guest room
:cool:
Screenshot_20220721-183220_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220721-183222_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220721-183228_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220721-183239_YouTube.jpg

Chauffeur-driven to a charity event. Drinks alcohol whilst walking saud charity event. Stops for a looooong lunch break - alcohol-laden, of course. Does not wear the charity T-shirt. Just moan moan moan. Air-conditioned Uber to a 5 star hotel thereafter. Her self-absorption, ignorance and entitlement is shocking.

Screenshot_20220721-183422_YouTube.jpg

So much discussion - it went on and on and on - over a breakfast you're not gonna eat.
Screenshot_20220721-183718_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Just watching the vlog. We know that they didn’t walk the last part - they were driven. How funny that they pretended they walked it all.

I bet Macmillian wants to black list them as they just filmed themselves drinking alcohol throughout the walk. Stopped for a three hour pub lunch with more wine. Swigged more wine out of her water bottle.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
She has properly lost the plot! The fire escape that became the stair well and is now the court yard needs beautifying, before phase 2 starts (which is never)

She's banging on about Neptune furniture - so they've obviously given her a vouher, she wants to put a sofa, a table with 4 or 5 chairs and another table down there, and mirrors on the wall. Basically if you've seen Amelia Liana's new house there is a courtyard there which is her back garden and it has all these elements in it - so Lydia is copying that! Covering up the metal railings with ivy and wisteria. She likes the 'aged' look of the water feature - which is actually green mould mainly! So this will be content in the next few weeks.

Oh, and everyone she's asked for designs for The Courtyard hasn't done them - maybe if you pay?????

Yuck she's letting the dogs eat ice cubes on the lounge carpet which is filthy and stained anyway!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.