Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she loves her step mum so much that she can’t let her have a glass of wine. Lucky it wasn’t her mum, lidl would have declared war on her.
I bet She leaves a list of what you are allowed to do, ie nothing except for what she tells you to!
If I was her stepmum, it would be a cold day in hell before I ever watched her dogs again. It was rude but made worse by blasting it on her social media. Looks like it might be full time doggie sitter for Carrie. So much for her and her nude sleeping partner's little get aways. That's our Lydiot. Bites off the hand that feeds you.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Another nice shot of her filthy patio 🤢 her furniture needs outdoor rugs to anchor to them to floor, design 101, it looks like they just floating, but then again she has that rusty firepit so can't put one down 🙄
Screenshot_20220719_214652_com.instagram.android_edit_1818107794006949.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
So if lidl is being unpleasant about her step mum, can we assume that there is something going on there, that step mum is controlling daddy ! Is daddy being told to pull away from lidl and care for step mum and step sister??

• Wow
Reactions: 17
🤣
As I said before, if you can't be patient don't grow asparagus...it takes 3 years.
Stick to mustard and cress!
Does it really? My gosh, that's my favourite vegetable, I planted some this year that did absolutely nothing, will keep at it though, but I'd love to get a little dedicated patch of asparagus in my garden eventually.

Reactions: 13
I went on a snoop, Lydia left the number plates of her cars in her latest vlog. The Defender has no valid MOT certificate. It expired on the 4th July. Maybe this is why we are not seeing it on the road. Odd how she had it all cleaned but nowhere for it to go! LOL!
Teefers let her Defender MOT lapse and somebody 🤔 reported it! 😁
Maybe they will do the same for Elsie...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So if lidl is being unpleasant about her step mum, can we assume that there is something going on there, that step mum is controlling daddy ! Is daddy being told to pull away from lidl and care for step mum and step sister??
It's a bit shocking since Lydia has always acted like the stepmum walks on water. OR she was using the stepmum to drag her own bio mother, which Lydia has a history of. Ya know, how she cannot elevate anything without dragging something else down. It could be a massive dark plot twist; that she doesn't give a fig about the stepmum, but talks her up to rub her own mother's nose in the fact that her sainted Father dumped her for a younger, exotic model. I wouldn't put that past Lydia at all.

Honestly, I think it mostly boils down to liking her stepmum just fine, but not at the expense of alcohol. Alcohol wins every time. After all, Carrie has recurring eye boils FFS, yet won't cut back on the drink.

These two women are burdgeoning bonafide alcoholics. Heaven help then when peri-menopause hits. They won't easily be able to fast and run their way to skinny asses, particularly if they insist on still drinking heavily with this kind of regularity.

I still maintain that Lydia's dad is nervous about having been a cosigner (the stepmum may well be whispering that he needs to care for HER child that is coming of age), and that's why Lydia and Ali have to move, or remortgage at minimum. I cannot see how they could qualify for a mortgage of a million+ on their own with the state of their careers and the current financial climate, if they were unable to do so when they bought the Bungalow and Lydia was actually riding the peak of her popularity.

I hope stepmum watches her video and tells her to duck off next time she wants a house-sitter/pet-sitter. Usually Ali's mum is the one to do it. Perhaps she knows better than to drink Madam's happy juices.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Lydiot always wants everything immediately, she has none of the personality traits listed, her list would have just have one, Narcissist.
Screenshot_20220719_235142_com.instagram.android_edit_1823589893432154.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
No she is a size 38 I believe and she has always had wide feet! Maybe if shoes are being sent for free and are the wrong size she can’t exchange them! Having a tiny waist doesn’t mean you have tiny feet😂
I'm 5'9 and I wear a size 39 shoe :ROFLMAO:

BTW love the detective work by our @Shoelaces and @My2cents 👏 This is what I'm here for!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
What about the rest of the dinner? People eat risotto as a side dish not just risotto!!!🙈
Whenever Lydia show’s food it looks like garbage and cat food!!! It’s never colorful, always just risotto, or a pile of noodles!!! Their portion sizes are huge!!! My kids don’t eat that much pile of noodles when she show’s it! But did you witness that salad she proudly displayed? 🤣🤣🤣 Just stop Lydia don’t show anyone that disgusting food please! I would be literally embarrassed and someone asked for her recipe for the pasta! Here’s Lydia’s pasta dish recipe boil noodles for 10-12 minutes drain and butter and pile on Parmesan cheese that’s it!🙈
She’s clearly bothered about what we say in here by now trying to show us she eats veg. She’s been eating pasta piled high with cheese on top for years and she can not cook, Fact. Now she’s all about showing us what she makes with her shop bought veg and mostly everything looks disgusting or has a tiny bit of veg in it so tiny you cant see it 🧐.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well this morning she's flexing the defender and the hydrangeas and no nothing has happened that we know of, but i think madam is upset by something judging her behaviour in mondays flog!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Also did you see her face when she said all her followers had bought the green water bottle so she had to have the lime colour?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Also did you see her face when she said all her followers had bought the green water bottle so she had to have the lime colour?
I spotted that too, I mean...what kind of thing is that to say? There are other people in the world instead of your followers lydia FFS! Get a bloody grip.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Well this morning she's flexing the defender and the hydrangeas and no nothing has happened that we know of, but i think madam is upset by something judging her behaviour in mondays flog!
Wonder if she has read the comment about the Defender not having a valid MOT???? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Sooo going to go a little off piste here regarding the wine and try and be (slightly!) kind. Say this was the most amazing bottle of wine you’ve ever drunk in your life and you’ve specially ordered it to enjoy. 1. Would you not order more than one bottle? 2. If you knew it was being delivered while you were away would you not say help yourself to anything you like but please don’t drink the bottle that arrives we are saving it for a special occasion/ to enjoy together bla bla bla - surely it’s not that difficult?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.