Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The face she pulls in that clip of her talking about the wine being open is VILE. She looks like a spoiled 3 year old who hasn’t learned how to share.
And they were looking after the pets and home for them too whilst they were away

• Angry
Reactions: 25
And they were looking after the pets and home for them too whilst they were away
So she loves her step mum so much that she can’t let her have a glass of wine. Lucky it wasn’t her mum, lidl would have declared war on her.
I bet She leaves a list of what you are allowed to do, ie nothing except for what she tells you to!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
So these times for the hike - over 20mph?? Did Ali pick them up and drive them the rest of the way after their 3 hour pub lunch and piss up?
She’s never honest about anything!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Talks about the year of the bottle of wine like she’s some expert, but doesn’t know how to set the table properly. Hehe!

Also why does Ali always pour drinks like he’s a waiter. I find it very affected / bizarre.
Yeah and I looked it up… it’s pricey at $76 but it’s a whole lot less than you would pay someone to house sit and care for 2 dogs. So petty when she can “afford” to order more if she wants. I guess only Lydia is allowed to drink the $ wine or else.

Right ok so I have proof now that her and Carrie did the hike as I searched them both on the participants list and both came up, here is her travesty! I think by those results it took them 9 hours and they had a 3 hour lunch break - looking at other people on the hike they did it in 5 or 6 hours with 1 hour break, but some did it in 11 hours,??

Obviously Carrie hasn't posted the link or got any sponsors yet either which is very odd and also pathetic, unless she has a separate link?

Tuesday today and still no post or link on stories, she really cares about this charity doesnt she!!!!m She will when she's not raised the minimum required! Lazy cow!
Three hour lunch! 🍷🍷🍷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I went on a snoop, Lydia left the number plates of her cars in her latest vlog. The Defender has no valid MOT certificate. It expired on the 4th July. Maybe this is why we are not seeing it on the road. Odd how she had it all cleaned but nowhere for it to go! LOL!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Not sure if I am hot because of the weather - or because I have just speed read through the last 20 pages of tattle since last Friday 🥵

The Macmillan Hike unnerves me a bit because I had looked into some of these events earlier in the year. You can pay varying amounts of a subscription, depending on the amount you intend to raise. If you pay the minimum sub of £20 you must raise £250
Lydia could have paid a greater subscription, with no commitment to raise additional funds

What seems strange to me is that she claims the event was organised / registered by them months ago.
Why would you be rushing last minute for a back pack?
Why would you not have back up charge for your watch - if they have hiked before they would know how much the watch drains.
It could have been speed charged at each break - I have managed to charge mine when it is still on my wrist!
Why was her iPhone not connected to her watch - this indicates her phone was quite a distance from her watch 🤔

Anyway - Carrie would have all the data on her phone/watch if walking together 👭 - I say this smugly ha
Most people like to verify times/distances when asking for charitable contributions after such an event
Thats pretty large steps for such a small person - that distance would equate to nearer 80,000 steps with me not 60,000 for the distance - but everyone is different

All vests are barcoded - so when all the photos from the day are released she/they should be on there somewhere …(extra smug now)

Strange that Carrie doesn’t show as registered for this event as an individual or part of a Team even though the Just Giving page says ‘our’ hike

Strange no family members or businesses have made a donation to her page - just one random follower who was in such a rush she wrote OG instead of MG

Just going to leave this here - but I suspect that if the walk is not featured much in Thursdays vlog - I will be back here for an inferno blazing rant
Said it before but she didn’t hike. Something is very strange about it.

Oh yum…courgette risotto…..must be soooooo tasty…NOT! No sign of any parmesan or even value cheddar. And poor liddle Aldi wanted seconds, blimey the poor chap must have been really starving!
There’s no sign of any courgette never mind then cheese.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
But how did she cover 4.6 miles in 13 mins 34 seconds - it doesn’t run in sync with the previous speeds

It’s 38 degree heat - so huddle around that lit candle Ali & stay warm🙄
Great snooping 🧐 they obviously didn’t complete the hike and got a lift to the finish line!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I went on a snoop, Lydia left the number plates of her cars in her latest vlog. The Defender has no valid MOT certificate. It expired on the 4th July. Maybe this is why we are not seeing it on the road. Odd how she had it all cleaned but nowhere for it to go! LOL!
Does it mention leasing if you put in the other two? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does it mention leasing if you put in the other two? 😂
Sadly not, that part is greyed out, it only tells you if you pay a fee! To be honest that is what I was searching for lol. The Range Rover is all covered. I don't have the number plate for the Aston so couldn't check on it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Complaining ON FILM about anyone that is doing you a huge favour by upending their own private lives, to come house sit and manage multiple pets is beyond crass.

This is what I mean about her. She is always telling the world what a good person she is. But her actions scream far louder at the reality that she is a massive bleep. (**Apologies to those offended by coarse language. I literally never curse in public, but this thread is my potty mouth spew release. That is the true #lydiamademedoit reality. She makes me curse!! LOL)

Lydia should thank her lucky stars she has a known responsible person willing to stay in her house and manage things. I'd love her to have to undergo what regular people with pets do. Finding a boarding facility, worrying about the boarded pets, worrying about the house when you're gone, etc. OMG, the stepmum drank SOME wine. Didn't even drink the whole bottle, FFS! What an absolutely ungrateful cretin Lydia is.

She is an entitled asshole through and through. Super duper lowclassy no matter how much Cartier, PP watches, and Hermés she layers on.

p.s. Perhaps she had the Defender valeted because she is planning to sell it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Said it before but she didn’t hike. Something is very strange about it.

There’s no sign of any courgette never mind then cheese.
What about the rest of the dinner? People eat risotto as a side dish not just risotto!!!🙈
Whenever Lydia show’s food it looks like garbage and cat food!!! It’s never colorful, always just risotto, or a pile of noodles!!! Their portion sizes are huge!!! My kids don’t eat that much pile of noodles when she show’s it! But did you witness that salad she proudly displayed? 🤣🤣🤣 Just stop Lydia don’t show anyone that disgusting food please! I would be literally embarrassed and someone asked for her recipe for the pasta! Here’s Lydia’s pasta dish recipe boil noodles for 10-12 minutes drain and butter and pile on Parmesan cheese that’s it!🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Guys, what's all that with making fun of short people? I'm 1.60m and refuse to feel bad about it, just look at Kylie Minogue or lots of other short beauties 🙄 plus it's not something you can change, you can lose weight, gain weight, have implants.. but height is given (unless you agree to have your bones broken and undergo extremly painful process only to grow few mm). I'm the first to make fun of her when she talks bs but making fun of looking short? 🤔
Think it’s only because she’s not truthful about her height.

Complaining ON FILM about anyone that is doing you a huge favour by upending their own private lives, to come house sit and manage multiple pets is beyond crass.

This is what I mean about her. She is always telling the world what a good person she is. But her actions scream far louder at the reality that she is a massive bleep. (**Apologies to those offended by coarse language. I literally never curse in public, but this thread is my potty mouth spew release. That is the true #lydiamademedoit reality. She makes me curse!! LOL)

Lydia should thank her lucky stars she has a known responsible person willing to stay in her house and manage things. I'd love her to have to undergo what regular people with pets do. Finding a boarding facility, worrying about the boarded pets, worrying about the house when you're gone, etc. OMG, the stepmum drank SOME wine. Didn't even drink the whole bottle, FFS! What an absolutely ungrateful cretin Lydia is.

She is an entitled asshole through and through. Super duper lowclassy no matter how much Cartier, PP watches, and Hermés she layers on.

p.s. Perhaps she had the Defender valeted because she is planning to sell it.
She is just a grade A c##t

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What about the rest of the dinner? People eat risotto as a side dish not just risotto!!!🙈
Whenever Lydia show’s food it looks like garbage and cat food!!! It’s never colorful, always just risotto, or a pile of noodles!!! Their portion sizes are huge!!! My kids don’t eat that much pile of noodles when she show’s it! But did you witness that salad she proudly displayed? 🤣🤣🤣 Just stop Lydia don’t show anyone that disgusting food please! I would be literally embarrassed and someone asked for her recipe for the pasta! Here’s Lydia’s pasta dish recipe boil noodles for 10-12 minutes drain and butter and pile on Parmesan cheese that’s it!🙈
No no, no butter just margarine !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lydia Millen #144 Still no regret, abused a pregnant hairdresser, we shall not forget

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Making herself sound so humble when we know she's the biggest self promoter. She's sickening!
The reason she doesn't brag about charity donations is because she doesn't do any.

Can we not trash Model Mouth here please. She's a lovely person and not like Elsie in the slightest IMO
That would be moi. My sincerest apologies. ❤ I have not watched her.
You say she’s sweet and a lovely person, as well as her husband. When I find the time, I’ll take a look.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Leave Fleur alone she doesn’t need your fake pretend congratulations. You tried to be friends with her but your a cow so it didn’t last long.

View attachment 1429049
Funny that - Elsie was the last in line to congratulate Fleur on the launch of her jewellery line... had to be embarrassed into it because her lack of support was so conspicuous. Always jealous - never supportive. And there’s really no need for all the extra ssssss. She has to be OTT every time which lacks sincerity.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.