Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if I am hot because of the weather - or because I have just speed read through the last 20 pages of tattle since last Friday šŸ„µ

The Macmillan Hike unnerves me a bit because I had looked into some of these events earlier in the year. You can pay varying amounts of a subscription, depending on the amount you intend to raise. If you pay the minimum sub of Ā£20 you must raise Ā£250
Lydia could have paid a greater subscription, with no commitment to raise additional funds

What seems strange to me is that she claims the event was organised / registered by them months ago.
Why would you be rushing last minute for a back pack?
Why would you not have back up charge for your watch - if they have hiked before they would know how much the watch drains.
It could have been speed charged at each break - I have managed to charge mine when it is still on my wrist!
Why was her iPhone not connected to her watch - this indicates her phone was quite a distance from her watch šŸ¤”

Anyway - Carrie would have all the data on her phone/watch if walking together šŸ‘­ - I say this smugly ha
Most people like to verify times/distances when asking for charitable contributions after such an event
Thats pretty large steps for such a small person - that distance would equate to nearer 80,000 steps with me not 60,000 for the distance - but everyone is different

All vests are barcoded - so when all the photos from the day are released she/they should be on there somewhere ā€¦(extra smug now)

Strange that Carrie doesnā€™t show as registered for this event as an individual or part of a Team even though the Just Giving page says ā€˜ourā€™ hike

Strange no family members or businesses have made a donation to her page - just one random follower who was in such a rush she wrote OG instead of MG

Just going to leave this here - but I suspect that if the walk is not featured much in Thursdays vlog - I will be back here for an inferno blazing rant

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
So her step mom regularly stays in the home and watches the dogs while madam and Ali travel. I mean thatā€™s pretty nice of her to constantly put her life on hold to do that.

Was pretty evident that Lydiot was furious that her step mom and step cousin opened the fancy 2019 wine that she ordered after a recent tripā€¦ you know the company sent her a 2019 and what she wanted was the 2021 and she shot off a strongly worded email. You knowā€¦ because she HAS to have the best year that was produced (according to that nick guy) and sold out just to show offā€¦ even though her basic witch barefoot palette wouldnā€™t ever know the difference. Clearly it canā€™t be returned now! Even Ali muttered about the year as he poured what was left from the bottle into glasses. They are so frikin petty!

My gosh let your stepmom drink whatever she wants at your house! Especially since 99.9% of it is FREE! She could have just gone to her freebie hoards to get a ā€œrubbishā€ bottle to cook with and said nothing. But NOOOO she has to call her step mom out for opening it. šŸ™„ And from the way Lydia and Ali talk about the 2019 they didnā€™t even want it!

View attachment 1429003View attachment 1429004
Talks about the year of the bottle of wine like sheā€™s some expert, but doesnā€™t know how to set the table properly. Hehe!

Also why does Ali always pour drinks like heā€™s a waiter. I find it very affected / bizarre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
is she a size 4? I was going to ask as those shoes looked quite big to me and Iā€™m a size 4. Also apparently peoples feet have widened during lockdown as we were all not wearing shoes or generally trainers/flats. Whether thatā€™s true or not I donā€™t really know but might explain why her feet are wider than before and sheā€™s still buying the same size!
Old Elsie has always had wide feet and when she s on the booze they swell up even more.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
[QUOTE="Julia123, post: 10787362, member: 107795"

Was pretty evident that Lydiot was furious that her step mom and step cousin opened the fancy 2019 wine that she ordered after a recent tripā€¦

If Lydia knew anything about wine she wouldnā€™t be drinking that Sancerre with the Risotto vomit
Wine and food are very much an individual choice and I try not to be critical of what others like, but her wine snobbiness just highlights her ignorance. I find it very amusing.
Equally, Iā€™m intrigued what wine she did cook with. You should never cook with something that you canā€™t drink but more importantly the wine varietal needs to be sympathetic to the type of risotto.
As usual itā€™s a tip it in the thermomix meal. Itā€™s as well she got that piece of kit for free as the cost per meal made must be extortionate šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Not sure if I am hot because of the weather - or because I have just speed read through the last 20 pages of tattle since last Friday šŸ„µ

The Macmillan Hike unnerves me a bit because I had looked into some of these events earlier in the year. You can pay varying amounts of a subscription, depending on the amount you intend to raise. If you pay the minimum sub of Ā£20 you must raise Ā£250
Lydia could have paid a greater subscription, with no commitment to raise additional funds

What seems strange to me is that she claims the event was organised / registered by them months ago.
Why would you not have back up charge for your watch - if they have hiked before they would know how much the watch drains.
It could have been speed charged at each break - I have managed to charge mine when it is still on my wrist!
Why was her iPhone not connected to her watch - this indicates her phone was quite a distance from her watch šŸ¤”

Anyway - Carrie would have all the data on her phone/watch if walking together šŸ‘­ - I say this smugly ha
Most people like to verify times/distances when asking for charitable contributions after such an event
Thats pretty large steps for such a small person - that distance would equate to nearer 80,000 steps with me not 60,000 for the distance - but everyone is different

All vests are barcoded - so when all the photos from the day are released she/they should be on there somewhere ā€¦(extra smug now)

Strange that Carrie doesnā€™t show as registered for this event as an individual or part of a Team even though the Just Giving page says ā€˜ourā€™ hike

Strange no family members or businesses have made a donation to her page - just one random follower who was in such a rush she wrote OG instead of MG

Just going to leave this here - but I suspect that if the walk is not featured much in Thursdays vlog - I will be back here for an inferno blazing rant
Wow

54F0F569-15F7-4327-ACA1-1551E870C6DF.png

I assume she is saving this ā€˜contentā€™ for her Thursday flog.

Also mention it or not there is no reason why the link to this is buried amongst her aff links on the description. Atleast put it at the top and people can choose to donate regardless of wether she has outright promoted it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
What is the point of her growing all those vegetables if the only thing she really eats are cucumber? All that salad wasted and any excuse to give away the mangetout.

It's really all keeping up with the Josie's isn't it.
And she is so controlling about food with Ali! Thr needling about eating the asparagus, and then serving a tiny portion of that sloppy risotto.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Right ok so I have proof now that her and Carrie did the hike as I searched them both on the participants list and both came up, here is her travesty! I think by those results it took them 9 hours and they had a 3 hour lunch break - looking at other people on the hike they did it in 5 or 6 hours with 1 hour break, but some did it in 11 hours,??

Obviously Carrie hasn't posted the link or got any sponsors yet either which is very odd and also pathetic, unless she has a separate link?

Tuesday today and still no post or link on stories, she really cares about this charity doesnt she!!!!m She will when she's not raised the minimum required! Lazy cow!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Love your insight, thank you!

[QUOTE="Julia123, post: 10787362, member: 107795"

Was pretty evident that Lydiot was furious that her step mom and step cousin opened the fancy 2019 wine that she ordered after a recent tripā€¦

If Lydia knew anything about wine she wouldnā€™t be drinking that Sancerre with the Risotto vomit
Wine and food are very much an individual choice and I try not to be critical of what others like, but her wine snobbiness just highlights her ignorance. I find it very amusing.
Equally, Iā€™m intrigued what wine she did cook with. You should never cook with something that you canā€™t drink but more importantly the wine varietal needs to be sympathetic to the type of risotto.
As usual itā€™s a tip it in the thermomix meal. Itā€™s as well she got that piece of kit for free as the cost per meal made must be extortionate šŸ¤®
She's bitching about them opening it but they must only have had a small glass each as she proceeds to finish it off!
If I was dog sitting for her I'd be lying on the sofa in her fave spot, surrounded by half a dozen empty bottles, every candle lit, a huge tablescrape and auctioning off all her possessions for 'charity' :m :m :m

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She is not married, they just live together.
[it's not the same!]

The woman has no decorum...
Promotes everything and anything for a fee and freebies.
They are engaged now, he proposed on a Holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Obviously if she had any decency or compassion or care she'd post the Just Giving link on her grid or on her stories with a picture of them doing the hike, but no, she won't do that and obviously will raise no money because she does not care at all!
She won't do that because from what I am aware you can see the amount raised on Just Giving. With all her bots followers you would at least think she could raise Ā£150k except that won't happen will it because the majority of her followers are bought.

Right ok so I have proof now that her and Carrie did the hike as I searched them both on the participants list and both came up, here is her travesty! I think by those results it took them 9 hours and they had a 3 hour lunch break - looking at other people on the hike they did it in 5 or 6 hours with 1 hour break, but some did it in 11 hours,??

Obviously Carrie hasn't posted the link or got any sponsors yet either which is very odd and also pathetic, unless she has a separate link?

Tuesday today and still no post or link on stories, she really cares about this charity doesnt she!!!!m She will when she's not raised the minimum required! Lazy cow!
They will have stopped off at a pub as they always do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
So her step mom regularly stays in the home and watches the dogs while madam and Ali travel. I mean thatā€™s pretty nice of her to constantly put her life on hold to do that.

Was pretty evident that Lydiot was furious that her step mom and step cousin opened the fancy 2019 wine that she ordered after a recent tripā€¦ you know the company sent her a 2019 and what she wanted was the 2021 and she shot off a strongly worded email. You knowā€¦ because she HAS to have the best year that was produced (according to that nick guy) and sold out just to show offā€¦ even though her basic witch barefoot palette wouldnā€™t ever know the difference. Clearly it canā€™t be returned now! Even Ali muttered about the year as he poured what was left from the bottle into glasses. They are so frikin petty!

My gosh let your stepmom drink whatever she wants at your house! Especially since 99.9% of it is FREE! She could have just gone to her freebie hoards to get a ā€œrubbishā€ bottle to cook with and said nothing. But NOOOO she has to call her step mom out for opening it. šŸ™„ And from the way Lydia and Ali talk about the 2019 they didnā€™t even want it!

View attachment 1429003View attachment 1429004
The face she pulls in that clip of her talking about the wine being open is VILE. She looks like a spoiled 3 year old who hasnā€™t learned how to share.

• Sick
Reactions: 35

But if you look at the breakdown ~ the timings for the first 3 stages were between less than 2mph - 3.2 mph then the last 4.6 miles for Lydia were at 20.34 miles per hour and Carrie 19.98 miles per hour šŸ¤”

The rules are clear - itā€™s a hike - itā€™s not a run
But even they couldnā€™t run at over 20 miles an hour šŸ§
Like I say - this whole thing unnerves me
Strange that Carrie has a low number 698 and Lydia a higher no 1941- Bib nos normally run consecutively when registering together

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
But if you look at the breakdown ~ the timings for the first 3 stages were between less than 2mph - 3.2 mph then the last 4.6 miles for Lydia were at 20.34 miles per hour and Carrie 19.98 miles per hour šŸ¤”

The rules are clear - itā€™s a hike - itā€™s not a run
But even they couldnā€™t run at over 20 miles an hour šŸ§
Like I say - this whole thing unnerves me
Strange that Carrie has a low number 698 and Lydia a higher no 1941- Bib nos normally run consecutively when registering together

So from what you say maybe Carrie said she was doing it and registered - maybe man bun did it too and then madam decided to do it later on!

Reactions: 14
So from what you say maybe Carrie said she was doing it and registered - maybe man bun did it too and then madam decided to do it later on!
But how did she cover 4.6 miles in 13 mins 34 seconds - it doesnā€™t run in sync with the previous speeds

Itā€™s 38 degree heat - so huddle around that lit candle Ali & stay warmšŸ™„

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.