Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genius! Thank you SO much!
Youโ€™re more than welcome, glad I could help ๐Ÿ™‚ x

Iโ€™m still having french fries ... donโ€™t care! ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ
Birthday French fries would be just as nice ๐Ÿ™‚ x

๐Ÿ’— not even a Tattle birthday hat can tame my (Lidlโ€™s) Haggrid hair๐Ÿซฃโ€ฆquick someone get me a Dyson stat!
Question isโ€ฆ.
Is the green the right shade of sage for our Bungabore?! ๐Ÿค”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg Tattlers know Lyds better than she knows herself
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Idiot.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Lidls going back to her roots..taking photos in front of a beautiful home.....that isn't hers ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Elbows on the table.
Who reads a book like this ??? Someone who doesn't actually read.
Reading at the breakfast table.
Those diseased nails. :sick:

Screenshot_20220713-092703_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-092724_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-092730_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-092727_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-092754_Gallery.jpg

Tears off a piece of croissant ... But did she actually eat it ??? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

I must admit i subscribe to her channel but am not a devoted subby, I donโ€™t have anything really negative to say about her to be honest, she comes across as very knowledgeable about bags etc (unlike Lidl) and seems to keep things real which just means her vlogs are quite boring, but I do find she is very much a label-head ie. she loves anything with logos plastered all over it etc so as to make sure she looks expensive. I canโ€™t see how they can afford all her bags to be honest, the restaurant/cafรฉ businesses in Sydney were hit HARD during covid and on top of that theyโ€™re paying for a renovation too. I donโ€™t see how either her or her husband earn enough to blatantly spend on bags etc. But yes I do find her nails disgusting, just like Khloe kardashian nails, theyโ€™ll be germ ridden and full of make up underneath the talons ๐Ÿคข
Yes, she does a good review of bags, love her hubby and mum.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Elbows on the table.
Who reads a book like this ??? Someone who doesn't actually read.
Reading at the breakfast table.
Those diseased nails. :sick:

View attachment 1413841View attachment 1413842View attachment 1413843View attachment 1413844View attachment 1413845

Tears off a piece of croissant ... But did she actually eat it ??? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Yes, she does a good review of bags, love her hubby and mum.
Why has she got sunglasses on? Is she hungover?

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 1413812

Idiot.
Thought she had PT on Mondays? Did she ask him to take this video of her? I really hope he is charging her lots of money to put up with this bullshit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She has just posted a link to a podcast where 2 influencers (Em Clarkson and Alex Light) talk to Lidls therapist Jac about Tattle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Ali is ridiculous - he posted half an hour ago the boat trip from the weekend and stompy stomping through the hotel - it's 4 days late!!!!!!!

Also, she's been pinning things again - best get manifesting Lydia!!!!

Some more comments including one saying comments are being deleted!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Stomp stomp stomp
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Too bad the Birkin can't erase the stomping or give her walking lessons

View attachment 1413916
View attachment 1413917

Can the AD / PR disclosure get any smaller ??? Tsk tsk Ali, tsk tsk.
View attachment 1413919
Any delicate, elegant, hygienic woman, would have made sure that her skirt wasnโ€™t cleaning the stairs. I donโ€™t wear dresses or skirts,but would def have held my skirt up. ( and I am not delicate or elegant ๐Ÿ˜‚, but I donโ€™t stomp)

• Haha
A constant contradiction.

Stomping and walking fast (not elegant), yet ever so slowly fondling her veg (legit creepy). Pinkies up to tear a croissant perfectly in an oh so delicate gesture, but it's ruined by the elbows on the table.

She never just loves on the animals, instead sticks her finger in their face. Who does that? Particularly with a pointy long nail? Instead of tending to their needs when they're in distress (Porter especially with that ridiculous huge "toy box"), she grabs the camera and mocks them for content.

Face like a slapped arse when "modeling", haughtily looking down at cameras (she gets this from her mum), yet then breaks into shrieks and cackles that deform her face.

Always buying clothing and shoes that are too small whilst highlighting her XXXXXS size with every breath, which is hysterical because the too tight clothing all make her look not so small at all. Says she's all about fitness and self care, but openly drinks herself to hangover-land on the daily.

Has 3 gas guzzling vehicles that she rarely drives because she takes a taxi everywhere.

Says she was self-conscious for years due to her concrete boobies, but then wore the sluttiest evening wedding getup that showcased them in all their cylindrical glory.

Says she is gluten intolerant, but dives into pasta and bread after starving herself all day.

Makes more of a fuss over a work anniversary with another woman than she does over her own husband at their anniversaries. Curiously, never forgets her pajamas to sleep in when traveling with Ali, but when with Carrie, whoops, has to sleep naked.

Keeps saying they're moving, but hasn't stopped pouring resources into more and more changes and redecorating to further ruin the property.

Says she loves banged up shoes and things that aren't perfect, but can't cope with the wrong colour flowers in the garden.

Loses her mind over a tone of hair colour, risking her career by recklessly assaulting another woman in a vulnerable condition, yet leaves the house regularly with patchy fake tan and dirt under her fingernails.

Nothing about this wankpuffin is wholesome, aspirational, or genuine.

Unbelievable that luxe brands would want THIS to promote them:

Screen Shot 2022-06-01 at 4.13.51 PM.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 1413812

Idiot.
Iโ€™ll be honest: I didnโ€™t think sheโ€™d do it but she is more ridiculous than I even imagined.
Hi Lydia! Do a live while you run or workout with your trainer (not Aldi being waken up at the crack of dawn to film you) or I call bs on this once again!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Iโ€™ll be honest: I didnโ€™t think sheโ€™d do it but she is more ridiculous than I even imagined.
Hi Lydia! Do a live while you run or workout with your trainer (not Aldi being waken up at the crack of dawn to film you) or I call bs on this once again!
And her core strength is shite, she can't balance properly on 1 leg (flat foot / trotter ?)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She is far too flabby and lacking in muscle tone to be regularly training. Her thighs have zero definition and her arms are very thin, but again, not toned. An entire huge room in her own house full of equipment and an alleged expert on hand and still, no definition. It's all bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She is far too flabby and lacking in muscle tone to be regularly training. Her thighs have zero definition and her arms are very thin, but again, not toned. An entire huge room in her own house full of equipment and an alleged expert on hand and still, no definition. It's all bullshit.
True. Victoria has a Peloton and often shows her workout on stories..

A constant contradiction.

Stomping and walking fast (not elegant), yet ever so slowly fondling her veg (legit creepy). Pinkies up to tear a croissant perfectly in an oh so delicate gesture, but it's ruined by the elbows on the table.

She never just loves on the animals, instead sticks her finger in their face. Who does that? Particularly with a pointy long nail? Instead of tending to their needs when they're in distress (Porter especially with that ridiculous huge "toy box"), she grabs the camera and mocks them for content.

Face like a slapped arse when "modeling", haughtily looking down at cameras (she gets this from her mum), yet then breaks into shrieks and cackles that deform her face.

Always buying clothing and shoes that are too small whilst highlighting her XXXXXS size with every breath, which is hysterical because the too tight clothing all make her look not so small at all. Says she's all about fitness and self care, but openly drinks herself to hangover-land on the daily.

Has 3 gas guzzling vehicles that she rarely drives because she takes a taxi everywhere.

Says she was self-conscious for years due to her concrete boobies, but then wore the sluttiest evening wedding getup that showcased them in all their cylindrical glory.

Says she is gluten intolerant, but dives into pasta and bread after starving herself all day.

Makes more of a fuss over a work anniversary with another woman than she does over her own husband at their anniversaries. Curiously, never forgets her pajamas to sleep in when traveling with Ali, but when with Carrie, whoops, has to sleep naked.

Keeps saying they're moving, but hasn't stopped pouring resources into more and more changes and redecorating to further ruin the property.

Says she loves banged up shoes and things that aren't perfect, but can't cope with the wrong colour flowers in the garden.

Loses her mind over a tone of hair colour, risking her career by recklessly assaulting another woman in a vulnerable condition, yet leaves the house regularly with patchy fake tan and dirt under her fingernails.

Nothing about this wankpuffin is wholesome, aspirational, or genuine.

Unbelievable that luxe brands would want THIS to promote them:

View attachment 1413991
All that pic of her as such says to me, is she needs sectioning, like she's gonna ring someones neck haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone seen this on the Fairmont Hotels Insta account - mega posing

All influencers filmed for a mini advert
The way some of the video Ali has shot for his stay in Geneva, he is trying to make his content like a mini advert also for himself & Lidiot
Iโ€™m guessing he will have been working hard to put this in his vlog tonight as I assume he will be back off up to Scotland for The Open - sponsored by Rolex & he loves to keep reminding us that he wears it.
The dilemma I guess is will he be travelling with his beloved wife, or will she be sooooooo busy back home alone

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.