Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genius! Thank you SO much! View attachment 1413284

Have just finished knitting these and wondered if they would be suitable to wear for the Birthday Party? Whadderya’ think? I know they are men’s shorts but I would so love to know how it feels to tip up wearing the wrong thing for once…The eagle eyed amongst you will notice the Hermit’s belt!
Looks like an unfortunate skid mark down the middle of the backside 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Can I order this in sage green, blue, white, navy, tan and perhaps bright orange?
Maybe a matching bralet so that I can show off my midriff?
All in extra, extra, extra, extra small of course!!!

Actually, I might just get some sheep, keep them on my land, fake some content and source the wool myself 🤣😂
Don't forget to cinch them 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jerusha's nails are disgusting and the way she claws and hangs onto people annoys me.
I must admit i subscribe to her channel but am not a devoted subby, I don’t have anything really negative to say about her to be honest, she comes across as very knowledgeable about bags etc (unlike Lidl) and seems to keep things real which just means her vlogs are quite boring, but I do find she is very much a label-head ie. she loves anything with logos plastered all over it etc so as to make sure she looks expensive. I can’t see how they can afford all her bags to be honest, the restaurant/café businesses in Sydney were hit HARD during covid and on top of that they’re paying for a renovation too. I don’t see how either her or her husband earn enough to blatantly spend on bags etc. But yes I do find her nails disgusting, just like Khloe kardashian nails, they’ll be germ ridden and full of make up underneath the talons 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Have been on the Katie Price thread (if you think old Elsie is hard to stomach here is someone who is worse, mainly because she has children but also she does love her drugs and booze) and boy is it kicking off over there. A story has hit the red tops saying Pricey has abused the pregnant girlfriend of an ex husband. They re saying it may well be the end of her professionally. How lucky was old Elsie when she too abused the pregnant hairdresser Nicki with the beautiful hair not to end up in the tabloids... Just not famous enough for that I guess.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
IT brand , most of their stuff is super ugly! The clothes are atrocious, most of the shoes have a granny orthopedic vibe, the other bags are gross.…
I agree, it wouldnt matter how much money I had, I would never ever buy anything Hermes. I dont like the brand at all, they are THE most trend piece I have ever seen

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m still having french fries ... don’t care! 🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟
I’ll knit you a few dozen birthday hats (at the speed of light my magic needles will click-clack) then you can commandeer all the birthday cones for your french-fries at the party…

F7D6BD37-A3E5-4B0E-8B0F-42E37AFFBF37.jpeg
6E724FFB-4F2C-42D3-B5C7-95459515A049.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought the same about the PT session, never happened. What so you did a PT sesh then put pyjamas and your dressing gown back on? Dont think so.

Also that ramble about valerian being a weed or a wildflower just did me in as well! I am in a facebook gardening group and lots of people post 'is this a weed' and you get all these do-gooders saying 'there is no such thing as a weed, weeds are just plants growing in the wrong place' which just reminded me of this drivel. Sorry but a weed is a weed, and I do not want dandelions growing out of my block paving drive thanks!

It is not a case of you having a better mindset than anyone else Lidl, if you like it in a vase then crack on, but a weed is a weed!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Once again madam is starving herself with yoghurt and the smallest bowl of fruit for breakfast. She doesn’t even seem to be scoffing the free food anymore.

View attachment 1413427
Maybe the meals weren’t included also she has those side rolls , so must be careful 😂. Lidl buys clothes too small to force herself to drop those grams!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought the same about the PT session, never happened. What so you did a PT sesh then put pyjamas and your dressing gown back on? Dont think so.

Also that ramble about valerian being a weed or a wildflower just did me in as well! I am in a facebook gardening group and lots of people post 'is this a weed' and you get all these do-gooders saying 'there is no such thing as a weed, weeds are just plants growing in the wrong place' which just reminded me of this drivel. Sorry but a weed is a weed, and I do not want dandelions growing out of my block paving drive thanks!

It is not a case of you having a better mindset than anyone else Lidl, if you like it in a vase then crack on, but a weed is a weed!
Exactly, if you like weeds in a vase in your house then crack on, no need to justify it. Tbh I’m not surprised Lydia likes weeds as she’s got no idea about interior design, gardening and what works. She’s hopeless.

• Haha
  • Heart
So basically she didn't want to do her job - what she is paid for - by being at the event - she wanted to pretend she was a normal paying customer just enjoying a day out! What a joke she is! She's obviously buying bots wagain looking at all the comments above!
AND her saying several times "we go all the time" and "I'm so excited to be BACK" shut up you woudn't be here if not for Elizabeth Arden. it was truly pathetic she really tried to make it seem like she was there for another reason and that is insanity given her profession.

She's truly lost it.....

Now she thinks she is too good for HER JOB????? how do you think you bought the life you have????

She deserves to go bankrupt and I look forward to it 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 30
AND her saying several times "we go all the time" and "I'm so excited to be BACK" shut up you woudn't be here if not for Elizabeth Arden. it was truly pathetic she really tried to make it seem like she was there for another reason and that is insanity given her profession.

She's truly lost it.....

Now she thinks she is too good for HER JOB????? how do you think you bought the life you have????

She deserves to go bankrupt and I look forward to it 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
She has major grandiose delusions

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I honestly think you wear it well :love:
Oh she most certainly does! She’s our six belt Belter! Oh yes! 🙋‍♀️

She has major grandiose delusions
And she could talk the hind leg off her boyfriend…

Binny and BoozeAnna have been in touch about our crimes against wool section. I am deeply ashamed and have taken full responsibility, apologised and offered to knit them a peace offering. They are discussing it at the moment and will let me know if I am to be sent to Coventry (no knitting clubs in Coventry) or whether my peace offering will be acceptable…

D0038B09-6F39-45DB-97CC-4E7DAC25844D.jpeg

Pray for me…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I’m actually thinking/hoping the Amazon flogging will slow after today. It’s clear that Lydiot wanted to trap followers with her links and resulting cookies for their pricier Prime Day purchases. She couldn’t care less if they bought those prairie dresses but will reap the big bucks when they buy the Apple watches and sporting equipment yesterday and today. If you don’t know how aff links work give it a little Google and prepare for your mind to be blown. Even her coastal grandma polyester ASSthetic is so fake and just for the immediate cash grab.

Also Tattle is only 3?!? I feel like it’s given me decades of entertainment. When do I become a VIP member? When I turn 3 here? Happy Bday Tattlers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Happy birthday Tattle, I can’t believe that our lidl has 142 chapters! Epic, parfekt … we shall celebrate with a bouquet of blooms( weeds) and a glass of whispering 💩.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Happy Birthday! I agree, where has all the time gone? All this time we ve discussed old Elsie s antics and still we re never short of anything to chat and lol about. Thanks lovely, who d have thought being such a fraud would give us miles and miles of conversation.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Happy Birthday Tattle! 🎂🎂🎇🎇

Just watched her latest reel - she looks so smug sat there having breakfast - well not actually eating it obviously!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.