Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was blocked last year after years of following...what did I do?

Well all I can think is......i looked on rodials Instagram at her concealer #AD as it was being discussed here, which must mean rodial were informing her of non followers veiwing the #AD!

I honestly did nothing else!

She's raving nuts.

EDIT: She was on a spa break with carrie at the time, sad bint.
Same here. I figure it must have been that. I wonder how many people she blocked? I unsubscribed from her YouTube. If I watch a video to see what the twit is doing, I watch it on invideous so she can’t get the revenue for it.

As he's receding he's hanging onto the hair he has left 😂
I was gonna say that As well. 🤣😂🤣 He must be afraid it will fly away.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Said she didn't like to vlog in front of people ermm there were other vloggers there like Patricia Bright etc. Truth is she wanted to pretend she was there on her own accord being the lady of the manor she is!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Said she didn't like to vlog in front of people ermm there were other vloggers there like Patricia Bright etc. Truth is she wanted to pretend she was there on her own accord being the lady of the manor she is!
I think the same, she wants it to seem like she’s there as a real guest in front of everyone and not just a tacky freebee influencer.
You can see how the people in the background always stares at her in her flogs, not in a good way.
She’s also most likely DRUNK on these events so filming would be risky for her as her true chavness/finger pointing/argumentative personality comes out more than ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Same here. I figure it must have been that. I wonder how many people she blocked? I unsubscribed from her YouTube. If I watch a video to see what the twit is doing, I watch it on invideous so she can’t get the revenue for it.
I also wnder how many ex-followers she actually drives to tattle with her blocking escapades?

On another note, she's now so desperate for everyone to think she's old money rich/posh/upper class that she can't even do her job properly anymore, barely vlogged at Wimbledon, F1, ascot, lavazza etc all because she doesn't want other attentdees to know she's a youtuber. So we got hours upon hours of boring, BORING footage inside her home where there's no one to show off to.
Lydia - you only have this lifestyle because your veiwers want to watch these kinds of events, if you refuse to show them they will turn off (they are doing) and your luxe lifestyle will stop - not rocket science

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Isn’t everything about all these clone influencers boring… same looks, clothes, dogs, cars, jewelry, handbags… 🤢on repeat! I was watching Cassie Thorpe who can be quite funny and I am enjoying her NYC blogs, but she was out with 2 other influencers and they all had bloody Birkin in the same bloody size💤.
TBH Cassie has had her Birkin the longest out of most YouTubers I know

Reactions: 9
FCB81B34-5BBB-4B8C-A093-BAC58B3806CC.jpeg

THIS…FOR OUR NEW SHOW US YER WOOLLY CRIMES AGAINST WOOL SECTION..!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

So basically she didn't want to do her job - what she is paid for - by being at the event - she wanted to pretend she was a normal paying customer just enjoying a day out! What a joke she is! She's obviously buying bots wagain looking at all the comments above!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Good morning dear @Oops...

It’s only 6.15 PM here and is so funny to have friends all over the world!
I always wonder what time it is where everyone else is when I write ‘Good Morning’. Tee hee!
BTW…I am so envious of your beautiful hands I may have to write a poem about them. I looked at yours and I looked at mine and promptly sat on mine for a good ten minutes. S’not fair…humph. 🖐👌

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good Morning and welcome to today🌹

I missed the memo! Did you miss the memo too? Or unlike me do you know what day it is and why we have been given red and green conical hats to wear? The only thing I can find is that it’s Accept Your Geekiness Day! No really - look it up...

One more sleep before the excitement of the next vlog. I know - the anticipation is barely containable! Another thrilling instalment from the desk of Granddad. Any of you who need a new knitting pattern for swimming shorts for him do let me know. I do have quite a lot of them somewhere in an old trunk in the attic. I can share them with you upon written request.

I think I am still a little traumatised having seen the photo of ’Wrong Lake Gwynnie Paltrow’ and her slappable friend stretching his hind leg up on the wall. I think that must have been another memo I missed...

I think it’s the heat...don’t you? I will continue to try to find my geekiness attractive...Anything for a free hat!

Peace...✌
@Oops - thank you for another wonderful greeting - a treat to wake up to ❤ I am also puzzled about our hats today... I did find that it is National French Fries Day - I actually dreamt of french fries last night - no lie - must be my low-carb diet!

Do you think maybe our hats are upside down, then..? 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
re: Chanel heart

it was funny because she would never in a milllliioonnnn years wear it herself but she did the best she could to make it look cute haha not sure white denim makes it look elegant or stylish....kinda tacky....I think there are better fabrics and draping to wear it with, the outfit she chose was kinda cheesy.

but yeah, way to sell it Lyds.....didn't even show the others ways to wear it that she was explaining, cross body etc,

didn't show a close-up, or detail shot....or the inside....shocking she does this tit for a living....
Sellier probably asked her to pair it with jeans instead of one of her hideous dresses. If she styled it with a little bo peep or Dorothy outfit no one would enter the giveaway.

Isn't Jerusha also doing a Chanel Heart bag giveaway ???
She’s embarrassed to vlog as she wants to appear to be fancy and rich. She wants to pretend that she is invited to these events because she is Lydia Elise Millen not because she has a dwindling YouTube channel. She can’t possibly be caught creating content as that would out her infront of everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
8A9DA790-AB80-458F-A6F6-7B4476B9E253.jpeg

another contender for our’ SHOW US YER WOOLLY ‘ Knitting Club segment…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1413131
another contender for our’ SHOW US YER WOOLLY ‘ Knitting Club segment…
Can I order this in sage green, blue, white, navy, tan and perhaps bright orange?
Maybe a matching bralet so that I can show off my midriff?
All in extra, extra, extra, extra small of course!!!

Actually, I might just get some sheep, keep them on my land, fake some content and source the wool myself 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@Oops - thank you for another wonderful greeting - a treat to wake up to ❤ I am also puzzled about our hats today... I did find that it is National French Fries Day - I actually dreamt of french fries last night - no lie - must be my low-carb diet!

Do you think maybe our hats are upside down, then..? 🤔😂
I have wracked my brain and cannot work out what these jolly little hats are for. Maybe someone more savvy and in the know could put us out of our misery and tell us what they signify. Until then I think we should go with your idea of chips and these are the conical containers for them. Yes, that will be it…

Now; back to our new Show Us Yer Woolly knitting club…these are coming out two ply…

05551DCD-6BF6-4EF6-8235-786DED10AD22.jpeg

Can I order this in sage green, blue, white, navy, tan and perhaps bright orange?
Maybe a matching bralet so that I can show off my midriff?
All in extra, extra, extra, extra small of course!!!

Actually, I might just get some sheep, keep them on my land, fake some content and source the wool myself 🤣😂
I think we should open up an entire Ranch. There we can breed woolly jumpers (our equivalent of sheep), horses and crops. I mean let’s go the whole hog. Lets keep hogs too. We can then all meet up for Wednesday Knitting Club and knit and chatter away to our heart‘s content. All those in favour say ‘Aye’.

I must show you my man’s Schlappentickle cardigan. It’s so hard to knit and it does make you feel exhausted when you get to the button holes but it will be great for the next Alpen Twirl Fest…
8C847C95-B092-4021-B8DE-AB4A39FE520D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I have wracked my brain and cannot work out what these jolly little hats are for. Maybe someone more savvy and in the know could put us out of our misery and tell us what they signify. Until then I think we should go with your idea of chips and these are the conical containers for them. Yes, that will be it…

Now; back to our new Show Us Yer Woolly knitting club…these are coming out two ply…

View attachment 1413237
Like everything else - they are back in fashion! Oh, yes, the trusty knit co-ord - buy one now for the man in yer life! No need to put on your specs to admire the detail 🤭🤭

99EB33A6-00F3-4D27-BDAE-A99E7F23B47A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It’s Tattles 3rd birthday 🙂 so they’re birthday hats x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s Tattles 3rd birthday 🙂 so they’re birthday hats x
Genius! Thank you SO much!
EECEC9F8-0828-4B80-9A33-5B44BA9F6712.jpeg

Have just finished knitting these and wondered if they would be suitable to wear for the Birthday Party? Whadderya’ think? I know they are men’s shorts but I would so love to know how it feels to tip up wearing the wrong thing for once…The eagle eyed amongst you will notice the Hermit’s belt!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.