Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Margo Polo

VIP Member
I would just like to say that I became a Grandma again today ( 5:22 am ). My daughter in-law gave birth to a healthy boy weighing in at 7 pounds and 1 oz. Both are doing great. My son said he is tired… ( like he did all the work ) 🤣. No name yet. 💙
I also got see my other two grandkids as they slept the night here on their way to Tofino for the day. Today is a fabulous day for me. I am thankful. 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Stefano

VIP Member
Happy birthday Pepper .....:love::love:

Sorry have been really absent in the last weeks but my little Princess in the UK took her voyage to the rainbow road today ........

She fought until the end but I got to see her one last time on facetime and she was so sad ....stomach cancer is not great for anyone but she was our little trooper ... she was my little princess and now she is my little angel on the rainbow road .... maybe one day she can auditon for our next Furbaby play .....

I am just so sad at the moment and I never imagined after 12 years that she would go so quickly ..........I don't care what anyone says ...they are like our children ..... they feel ... they have personalities and when they leave us ... Jesus they leave a big gaping hole in our ❤ ... :cry::cry::cry:.

But I know she had an amazing life ... she had a forest to play in (not one like our idiot) ...she had the best we could give her..she had all the toys she ever wanted and a loving brother that I hope won't miss her too much ..(I can't loose 2 of them ...not now) ..she was loved and will always be loved.

xxxxxxxxxx my little one xxxxxxxxxx I love you so so much xxxxxxxxx❤💛💚💙💜💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 90

Influenzermary

63895B14-B7E5-451E-8C73-91694465D101.jpeg

She’s selling another one of the JC advent calendar freebies. Clearly never even used the bag. Sickening. I sent JC a couple of messages

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 82

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I'm so sorry for all that fellow Tattlers are going through right now. It just seems to be a trying time for so many of us, doesn't it?

I haven't even told my friends this because I just don't want to verbalise it, but my mom has been in hospital since last Thursday. Not another stroke, thankfully, but internal bleeding.

She's stabilised now, her red blood cell count is normalised and stabilised finally and they'll restart her on her blood thinners for prevention of another stroke.

She's in good spirits again and will be discharged home tomorrow.

Somehow it feels safe to say it on here to you all and then let it go, versus saying it to the 4 friends in my life. My circle has gotten smaller by choice, but the friends that I have are ride and die, thankfully.

I think also being a mental health therapist I have issues talking about my own stuff as I never want to burden anyone. However, you lovely, sweet, wonderful people are so like minded and I am grateful to be able to say anything that is causing me angst, and then let it go and resume regular programming talking about the biaatch of the Bunga. This is such a safe and supportive space. Thank you for that.

I'm just so sorry for the pain and loss so many of you have endured or are currently enduring. It's odd, we've never met nor even know what the other looks like yet there is a connection, camaraderie and friendship.

I truly feel so honoured to be amongst such kind, lovely people here on this thread.

If there's one thing good Lydiot did, is bring us together. Who knew the muppet could connect us all from nations far and wide, and oceans apart? I'll give her that.

I appreciate each and everyone of you. Know that. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

happyforest

Chatty Member
I don't understand the commenters. The average adult does more in 6 hours of one work day than she does in a week. She doesn't clean her own house, doesn't garden, doesn't cook or serve herself, doesn't edit her own videos, doesn't even drive herself to her facial appointments. I wouldn't be surprised if she's outsourced a monthly marital shag. To my knowledge, all she does is stomp fields, fake tan, rub herself, gaze at herself, and surf the internet and Pinterest lasciviously to get more things. Material things. She doesn't seek experiences, or memories. Everything is boiled down to how something someone else has will look in her house, on her body, etc. etc.

Now she wants a Basset Hound? I replayed it, she says when they move she wants more dogs. Then she says, ONE more dog. A Basset Sausage.

Berkeley having destroyed 4 of Porter's collars, you'd think she would remove their collars. Everything she does is backwards. Lynx was allowed to traipse the countryside without a collar. The dogs that are unsupervised all day, play fighting all the time and at risk of becoming tangled and strangling each other, those wear leather collars 24/7.

I really and truly hope Berkeley doesn't end up needing emergency surgery for injesting Porter's collars. He's so young and obviously has zero supervision. Some dogs are just vacuums that will eat everything, I get it. But Berkeley is still a puppy and instead of spending time training him, she's plotting a new dog.

The main thing that eludes Lydia, the main source of her cunty ways, is her never ever reaching satisfaction. She claims to be a new person, a person with boundaries that values happiness and wholesomeness. Tee hee. Yet she is not content unless she is better than everyone else. Skinnier, tinier, cleverer (which is a huge laugh since she's a moron). Anyone with maturity knows this is a dead end pursuit.

She is not a generous person. She is not thoughtful to others. She never goes out of her way for anyone, barely giving her BFF her castoffs, and taking bug chewed veg as birthday presents in lieu of ponying up for a decent present or even springing for a restaurant booking. She makes fun of everyone, embarrasses them or even worse, accuses them of theft on film. She is vile.

Annoyingly, Ali is now exactly like her, constantly blathering about new clothing coming, more more more. He is infected and a lost cause.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

coconochanel

VIP Member
Recap for newbies....

Lydia is still as smug and deluded as ever with her fake Hermes bag stuck to her arm and her scuffed Manolo's stuck to her trotter.
Ali meanwhile is still as plumped lipped, grandad dressed, short trouser wearing short arse as ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
So as usual Ali was around 2-3 days late with his stories and they are both in Montreux with Fairmont hotels on the blag - expect another boring vlog with her advertising someone elses brand during her stay!
Lydiot just one of the lads 😂
FaceApp_1657453758786_edit_1384688508818917.jpg
FaceApp_1657453794586_edit_1384707441410581.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Leeleebeb75

Ali looks like he is posing for a Gaytimes photoshoot here with his bee-stung lips :ROFLMAO:

Where is the LYDIA who is a simple girl and loves nothing more than being at home in the country in her garden???? We are seeing the REAL, smug Lydia again now. She has been invited to quite a few high-profile events recently and country Grandma Lydia has now gone out the window until the invites start to dry up again. She can't bullshit us, her life revolves around Hermes, luxury cars, hotels, champagne, food, money and events and that's what she craves, that's what defines her. Believe me, if luxury brands were knocking on her door you would not catch her wearing Amazon fashion. Nothing else is acceptable to her. She was forced to go in another direction because of the lack of invites so therefore she could not create any reasonable content.

• Heart
  • Haha

happyforest

Chatty Member
Ok - I'm going in to Alistair's world...

Extremely tired, can't keep his eyes open, only 3 hours sleep. Yawn.

Go to Lydia's channel for something something, spittle, something.

He's taking a helicopter to see Beckham and then taking a helicopter back.

Arrived to Battersea.
He is in the copter. Now I am distracted because my DH knows how to fly helicopters and I keep thinking about that and I'm somewhat aroused. Soz, back to spittle lips.

Showing lovely old cars. WOW - he says.
Lots of cars, then on to food offerings. Oh God, he's wearing his pajama tie waist bottoms. LOLOL
Is David Beckham sensitive about his size? His hair is H U G E.
Now onto car racing. Oldie little cars.
Back in the helicopter. "Tearing up over London." Gosh, Ali is always trying to sound hip. LOLOL

Now he's in a taxi with the mucky missus, and going on and on about his not being able to say PANCREAS. Oh, he's going to do outfit diaries. Can't wait!!

First outfit. Snort! Photobombed by the ubiquitous Hermés bags that need their own accounts as they're always there, ALWAYS. Except for her black Birkin, that one's always in a timeout.

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 2.22.24 PM.png

And his footwear:

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 2.22.42 PM.png

Oh GOD! Now he's bending over towards the camera, like Lydia does, to show his pendant and Cartier Santos. I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!!
Sadly, he has no diamonds. Sad times.

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 2.24.57 PM.png

He can't say "the Loire Valley" to Lydia's standards. She corrects him, he tries again, she pisses herself cackling. Such a supportive good wife.

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 2.27.35 PM.png

Um, she is still cackling...

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 2.28.15 PM.png

Two years later...

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 2.29.05 PM.png

Finally, silence.

Next outfit. HOW IS THIS DULLARD ONLY 33???

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 2.30.09 PM.png

Next

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 2.31.27 PM.png

He unpacks swag. He can't figure out if his gifted apron is green or black and white. Lydia rushes over to ensure his is the same as hers. MINE MINE MINE. Riveting.

Next outfit.

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 2.33.44 PM.png

More jammy bottoms. His Rolex is in for repair and he won't get it back for a "very long long time".

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 2.34.57 PM.png

He likes the "studded details that run along the back" of his leather trainers. He has to be gay. Has to be.

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 2.36.16 PM.png

Now he's back in Da Bungalow.

Washing machine needs sorting. He is struggling with hay fever. He's bunged up.

He's ordered more clothing, from a new company, the same company that Beckham was wearing. Knits. Yup, you're so gay mate.

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 2.39.00 PM.png

* Full Disclosure: I don't care if he is gay. I care that he is so obviously closeted and sadly losing his authentic charm as he morphs into the #englishcuntgrandmother swamp creature he is married to.

• Haha
  • Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
In the absence of our esteemed Cap’m (for recaps due to a nasty ladder) I will attempt a recap. I’m starting at 11.52’ so might take me a while and others might have stepped in with faster typing skills...!

Well, lettuce 🥴 start with the painstaking washing of the spinach/lettuce, the radishes are beets and the beets are.. never mind as long as it comes from the kitchen garden of her stately home.

We are ‘not defined by brands - press trips do not define me’ - yes, we know, Elsie you just wanna stay home cross-pollinating your lemons. ‘No - I did not copy Josie but she will, no doubt, be enjoying a bountiful crop after watching my vlog, lovely X’

She is obsessed with Thyme and is dressed as a Bertioli tablecloth as much as humanly possible - also obsessed with Soho House and verticle swimming.

Visits the Loire Valley to promote L’Artisan Parfumeur - she tells us that we can smell like her rustic orange cake if we spray their l’histoire d’orange 75,000 times like herself. The Loire Valley has four seasons and English boarders surrounding the Chateau. Le Potager collection was named after the Bunga, y’know.

Back home where ‘the sky doesn’t look real’, she needs to get a king sized bed for the guest room but doesn’t yet feel the need to fix the ensuite bathroom so we don’t know what Ali and his ‘guest’ are going to do about that. Ali’s looking fir some entertainment and after photus interruptus he’s going in house with his luvvaa .
B505DA99-3DB6-4CE7-98AA-EA54C9848FA8.jpeg

She’s flogging all her gifted items on Sellier. The lunch box certainly did a great job of holding her lunch so comes well-worn. The caged Manolos are a good buy though - there’s no way the trotters fit in there- the escapee toe would have left the jurisdiction.
07063F8E-19E6-4663-B14F-33358C5061EA.png

Aldi took our @Angeoudemon ‘s pic to the Asssssthetician and got the same lewk! The baboon’s bottom (thank you, @Peppypoopar ) is the lewk de jour.
C9D44355-10D2-41E3-9CE2-36138FD74FEB.png
899C7319-DBD9-46FA-AD2E-DDF4BD462A7D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Oops...

VIP Member
Good Morning - and welcome to today🌹.

Picture this; You are married to someone who pays to have a bloke come and take photos of him a few times a week. For the rest of that same week, the same bloke takes photos of himself...all the time, morning, noon and night.

Now also picture this; From dawn until dusk every day, if you aren’t taking photos of yourself or filming yourself then someone else (who cares who as long as they have a camera) is.

This means that both you and your spouse spend your lives posing. Posing for a photo you like the look of and therefore will allow it to be published. This means many thousands of photos or films don’t make the grade and will get discarded.

There are 365 days per year and you have been doing this for ten years...

Forgive this rhetorical question - but aren’t you getting a bit fed up of posing yet?

Peace...✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

happyforest

Chatty Member
So wait, so she wasn't a good person when she was faced with the devastating occurrence of having red hair? When she was on the floor, thinking her husband was going to divorce her? When Nicky Lazou uploaded her 2 Instagram videos unleashing the truth of Lydia's abusive bullying ways? Or when Lynx disappeared into thin air? Every time Lumi fell ill with pancreatitis? When her grandfather died in a nursing home from Covid? When she's forgotten packages in taxis? When Ali spilled paint on the drive? When her globy venture exploded in her face? When her rotten molar abscess flares up? When her Tiffany wedding pendant tarnished? Got it.

Now she's a good person so nothing bad ever happens to her. Got it.

Honestly, as a somewhat superstitious person, I strongly feel she brings all the baddest of lucks on herself. That she is gaslighting the world into thinking she is a good person and nothing bad ever happens to her is plain evil.

Take these words and squish 'em, Lydia, you fucking apathetic fucktard.

• Heart
  • Haha

Loupylia

I am two minutes in and raging. She is exhausted? We have no idea how tired she is??? After what Lydia? Your paid for trips to French chateaux grand prix?? Fannying around in your greenhouse? What an utterly pathetic over privileged moron. She has NO idea. Literally NO idea about tiredness. I do not complain about tiredness to anyone because I don’t think I have it particularly tough, but I do run my own full time business supporting children with special needs, have two children under the age of six, do all of the school and nursery drop offs, cook their meals, do their bedtimes and then sit up writing up clinical notes all evening before planning activities for work the next day and hitting the sack at 11pm. And that is a darn sight more than her and I wouldn’t dream of complaining about being tired to anyone because I have a good happy life. Argh I could scream.

• Heart
  • Angry

Bearsmum13

Chatty Member
Lydia’s arrogance is what I dislike about her, she just does not get it, how to have a little humility about her. She could have just said the good things comment flippantly, when called up on it she should have replied that that is right, of course bad things happen to good people too…I was just being flippant. It’s like when “God wouldn’t give you what you could handle”, that’s said to my cousin with a very sick son. It absolutely rips the parents apart as Christians, they don’t understand as they are struggling day in, day out with the health battle.
It is always the viewers fault, never hers.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

K18

VIP Member
Wonder what happened to the bright pink Jimmy Choo shoes with the bows on!?
Perhaps Carrie 🤔

Totally agree, their condition details are very odd, some say excellent condition - like that lunchbox, and some say pristine? They have all had her grubby paws on them so not accurate!
This is one of the reasons I hate Sellier. I tried to sell a few pairs of brand new, never been taken out of the box let alone worn Louboutins a few years ago. I had a look on their site and they were selling battered louboutins for around £400 so I sent in tons of pictures, copies of receipts etc and they offered me £120 in store vouchers per pair or £80 cash. I was fuming as these shoes ranged from 600-1200 each. I sent them a huge ranting email about how insulting their offers were, followed by several screen shots of the crap they were trying to sell for a lot more. After many back and forth emails of them telling me the reason they won’t pay more for my shoes is because Louboutin isn’t a big seller for them and me not so kindly responding that of course it won’t be a big seller when you are charging basically full price for shoes that look like they have been worn to do a tough mudder run, they eventually reduced the prices for all the louboutin shoes they were selling.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Hicksbo

What is a good engagement rate on Instagram influencer?

Between 1% and 3.5%

Making Sense of The Numbers

Less than 1% = low engagement rate. Between 1% and 3.5% = average/good engagement rate. Between 3.5% and 6% = high engagement rate. Above 6% = very high engagement rate.10 May 2022

What is a good engagement rate for 1000 followers on Instagram?

An average engagement rate is between 1% and 3.5%, and in general, this is a pretty solid number. Anything above 3.5% is a high engagement rate and means the audience of that account is very engaged.

Less than 1% = low engagement rate. Between 1% and 3.5% = average/good engagement rate. Between 3.5% and 6% = high engagement rate. Above 6% = very high engagement rate.
How to Calculate Your Engagement Rate - Ethical Influencers

Read that you green monster!
Way back around the time she got engaged I was tasked by my boss with doing some research on her suitability as an influencer for a client of ours. Her engagement used to be around 2.6%. I watched a few of her videos and thought she seemed lovely. I then did a google search and found this forum!! Safe to say I told my boss I thought she was problematic and a risky choice. Her engagement decline is definitely down to bot buying.

• Heart
Reactions: 59