Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, giving a thread title suggestion a go for the first time:

Lydia Millen #143 Flogging Arden and Fairmont? Frankly, my dear viewers, I don’t give a Hunchback of Notre-Dame

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh Ali wishes he had this much swag and sex appeal.
And a suit that actually fits ...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
One job - one once a week deadline - late yet again!
Credibility? That will be a zero thank you muchly…Sir Stungbythelipsuntilyoulaugh…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Happy birthday Tattle, I can’t believe that our lidl has 142 chapters! Epic, parfekt … we shall celebrate with a bouquet of blooms( weeds) and a glass of whispering 💩.
Or how about a bottle of Sancerre but make sure you have the right year lol 😝

Anyone seen this on the Fairmont Hotels Insta account - mega posing

All influencers filmed for a mini advert
The way some of the video Ali has shot for his stay in Geneva, he is trying to make his content like a mini advert also for himself & Lidiot
I’m guessing he will have been working hard to put this in his vlog tonight as I assume he will be back off up to Scotland for The Open - sponsored by Rolex & he loves to keep reminding us that he wears it.
The dilemma I guess is will he be travelling with his beloved wife, or will she be sooooooo busy back home alone
I will not go anywhere that she advertises!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Binny and Boozeanna have banned my knitting patterns! I am devastated! I am going to lie my exhausted frame down in a dark room whilst I am fed a cucumber intravenously…
E60D7E65-830D-4C6F-A47D-A8423B0C5B6B.gif
I am seething with righteous indignation.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is Ali posting on IG stories as if he still in Geneva ?? He was there for 2 days and has been home for a good few days.
#poseur
#fraud

Screenshot_20220713-140842_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Aldi’s vlog is up. They are at Silverstone and Aldi’s dad is taking a shot and Madam cackled ‘Ali can’t handle his drink and now I know where he got that from’ - the Dad looks very taken aback and not impressed. Look how many glasses she has in front of her 🤢

A9245A6F-F010-4691-947D-D8313536EDCE.png
41DDFF71-093A-4191-B083-EFABDE8D65E5.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
'Lydia has just called dinner and I thought wow this looks amazing' its a bowl of pasta with a sorry excuse of a few veg on top and water with rosemary :sick: ! Also she was PISSED as a fart at Silverstone.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The mini Çelly on show.
It's a perfect crossbody bag yet this Muppet has to carry the bag like this, for all and sundry (at a car race "Grom Preeee") to see.

Did you see her bag ??? Didya ??? Can you see it ? The lady holding out her bag ... didya see her ??? No ??? :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20220713-143336_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-143348_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-143354_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-143329_YouTube.jpg

Dude, burn the pumpkin jacket.
Pleeeease.

So Lyds can vlog in the presence of people / non-vloggers. She just couldn't be arsed at Wimbledon.
Lazy moo moo

Screenshot_20220713-143930_YouTube.jpg

And hey, Lyds can stomp and vlog at the same time.
Clever Lyds. :cool:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.