Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you have Siverstone at 10am and rugby practice at 12pm and can't be arsed to changed ... Her shoulders look MASSIVE !!!

Screenshot_20220713-144348_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-144404_YouTube.jpg

Yep. That's her alcohol.
And her "insults" extend to Ali's dad as well.
Ali's dad's reaction to her banter ... that he can't handle his alcohol ...

Screenshot_20220713-144726_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-144736_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-144743_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-144749_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-144755_YouTube.jpg

⬆⬆⬆
Phone in hand. Always checking Tattle updates eh ?

Screenshot_20220713-144811_YouTube.jpg

So pleased with herself. Spiteful cow.

All the Grand Prix races have been Ali's gig. And she is the plus one. I would assume the Fairmont gig is Ali's as well as Fairmont have featured Ali in their promo vid along with other vloggers / influencers but I did not see Lyds ???
Shame. Not.

Methinks he had a fat upper lip before the "bee sting" ...
Screenshot_20220713-145553_YouTube.jpg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
When you have Siverstone at 10am and rugby practice at 12pm and can't be arsed to changed ... Her shoulders look MASSIVE !!!

View attachment 1414624View attachment 1414625

Yep. That's her alcohol.
And her "insults" extend to Ali's dad as well.
Ali's dad's reaction to her banter ... that he can't handle his alcohol ...

View attachment 1414641View attachment 1414642View attachment 1414643View attachment 1414644View attachment 1414645
⬆⬆⬆
Phone in hand. Always checking Tattle updates eh ?

View attachment 1414647

So pleased with herself. Spiteful cow.

All the Grand Prix races have been Ali's gig. And she is the plus one. I would assume the Fairmont gig is Ali's as well as Fairmont have featured Ali in their promo vid along with other vloggers / influencers but I did not see Lyds ???
Shame. Not.
Why has the greedy moo put a stemmed glass of fizz on a plate? :oops:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sure the people who live here were delighted to see her non-existent arse waving around right in front of their windows this morning 🙄
and this flatass cannot even touch the ground?!
i still don’t get it why the brands take her. She is not filming , doesn’t care about her viewers, Needs Carrie or Aldi to film, but alone she is a looser . Typical narcissist behavior.

this nick guy was just doing his job. You could see,that he also thinks, she is a boring unsexy stupid idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The mini Çelly on show.
It's a perfect crossbody bag yet this Muppet has to carry the bag like this, for all and sundry (at a car race "Grom Preeee") to see.

Did you see her bag ??? Didya ??? Can you see it ? The lady holding out her bag ... didya see her ??? No ??? :rolleyes:
View attachment 1414595View attachment 1414596View attachment 1414597View attachment 1414598

Dude, burn the pumpkin jacket.
Pleeeease.

So Lyds can vlog in the presence of people / non-vloggers. She just couldn't be arsed at Wimbledon.
Lazy moo moo

View attachment 1414610

And hey, Lyds can stomp and vlog at the same time.
Clever Lyds. :cool:
Ginger jacket makes a return 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
God he's an absolute BORING melt isn't he? filming a haul with a swollen lip. 🤣
Agree - so dull and not particularly well edited - difficult to watch
He isn‘t the brightest ….. described his fat lip as volumptuous er I think he meant voluptuous

She was just loud and rude at Silverstone. I hope the amazing duck that she ate was from the tray where the guy scratched his head and then handled the food - wearing gloves doesn’t make a difference when you just do that mate

Not sure why her Ladyship has to sit and watch his unboxing and give her opinion on everything while recording. He is getting as bad as her buying about 20 things and keeping 4. Then surprised when he has to complete export paperwork to return to Italy - he is so stupid. Brexit Brexit Brexit !!!
She is as stupid - he thought a spare sample of the wool for the jumper was just a packing gift, then called it a swab, perhaps he is thinking of the word swatch. Anyway it was neither, it was just a spare sample for repairing the garment. As usual she didn’t realise his error, if she had she would have just mocked him on camera.
He describes the clothing brand as luxury, she downgrades it to premium Highstreet, snobby Cow

No mention of the Scottish Open from the end of last week, which implies he didn’t have time to edit the footage. He seems to spending a lot of time editing stuff from Geneva for both of them. It just doesn’t interest me when they both leave huge timescales between showing footage of actual events attended. Silverstone was a fortnight ago - we have all moved on Muppet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m sure the people who live here were delighted to see her non-existent arse waving around right in front of their windows this morning 🙄
Miss P.T. Expert isn’t very flexible is she……I can put my hands flat on the ground with my feet so far apart? I was hoping a car was going to come flying past the house leaving her *splat* in the road like in a cartoon. Idiot Lydiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agree - so dull and not particularly well edited - difficult to watch
He isn‘t the brightest ….. described his fat lip as volumptuous er I think he meant voluptuous

She was just loud and rude at Silverstone. I hope the amazing duck that she ate was from the tray where the guy scratched his head and then handled the food - wearing gloves doesn’t make a difference when you just do that mate

Not sure why her Ladyship has to sit and watch his unboxing and give her opinion on everything while recording. He is getting as bad as her buying about 20 things and keeping 4. Then surprised when he has to complete export paperwork to return to Italy - he is so stupid. Brexit Brexit Brexit !!!
She is as stupid - he thought a spare sample of the wool for the jumper was just a packing gift, then called it a swab, perhaps he is thinking of the word swatch. Anyway it was neither, it was just a spare sample for repairing the garment. As usual she didn’t realise his error, if she had she would have just mocked him on camera.
He describes the clothing brand as luxury, she downgrades it to premium Highstreet, snobby Cow

No mention of the Scottish Open from the end of last week, which implies he didn’t have time to edit the footage. He seems to spending a lot of time editing stuff from Geneva for both of them. It just doesn’t interest me when they both leave huge timescales between showing footage of actual events attended. Silverstone was a fortnight ago - we have all moved on Muppet

OMG they are both a pair of absolute thickos, this is their job and they don't ever learn anything about the brands they promote or are sent, it is not that hard to use Google - I've noticed Teefers does it a lot and explains details about the brand when she unboxes a gift, and goes to their website to read up on them and explains it all.

It is now a new level of ridiculousness that Twatty is posting stories from the trip Saturday/Sunday on a Wednesday afternoon/evening! I imagine the Scottish Open and Geneva will be in his vlog next week - as you say the huge amount of time between an event and showing footage!

Favourite moment of his vlog is them eating hideous pasta concoction with Lumi's arse sat on the table!

2nd favourite is her laughing like a maniac at his lip!

Claire for the win this week!
New Hermes bag
New house in France
Gifted Jimmy Choos!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Did she pay for her Erdem dress or was it a gift? She keeps mentioning price per wear, but you guys think it was collaboration, right?

Reactions: 9
A couple of things I have been pondering on:
1. That bloody bag that she just has to push in everybody’s face. Always in prime position just so no one forgets even for a second that she owns the wretched thing. I bet she thinks she has “arrived” now, she is up there with the people that count. (In her eyes). People who can afford it, don’t care you own FirkinBirkins or Cellykellys. And people who can’t afford them? Some wouldn’t know these things even existed, and wouldn’t recognise them. I bet her and Ali’s family wouldn’t know they are meant to be impressed by bags. She probably had to announce how much she paid for them, just to make sure everyone was sufficiently in awe of her.
2. Her accent. I imagine her practicing in front of a mirror to sound suitably elevated.
Or is she taking lessons maybe? I guess she would be too embarrassed to admit it, if she did. But then, would she open her wallet and spend her own money? Hmm, she could look at it as an investment. I bet she just uses her original accent when the cameras are off, puts her purple galactic leggings on and stuffs her face with her own scalp 🤮. Anyway, I don’t think this accent change is working Lydia, it’s very obviously forced and sounds inauthentic.

*sigh* I think that’s enough pondering for today. I might do some more another day. I need to recover the braincells I lost during this vigorous pondering session.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.