Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t like that dining table. All those cracks/crevices are a hiding place for crumbs and dust. How do you even clean it? 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s so try-hard. Look at her feet.

Constantly posing, constantly trying to look taller than she is.

EB86E2A9-9D7C-48D7-8C68-A94E14B14948.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She probably had to announce how much she paid for them, just to make sure everyone was sufficiently in awe of her.
I totally agree with you, she seems like someone who would absolutely do this. An acquaintance of mine does this all the time and it's just so tasteless.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I totally agree with you, she seems like someone who would absolutely do this. An acquaintance of mine does this all the time and it's just so tasteless.
I can imagine her saying stuff like “careful with my bag, it costs more than your car,” 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Didn't realise Becks has a thread, his hair looks very fine and thin, you'd think with all his money he's have a hair transplant.
I thought he had one a few years ago. I saw pictures of his head and it looked like it.

She’s so try-hard. Look at her feet.

Constantly posing, constantly trying to look taller than she is.

View attachment 1414950
Her feet are having a tough time touching the floor. I know my feet would be flat, I’m tall though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
In Lydia's latest vlog she says "Ali is on a trip with his manager" and she repeats it twice...do we know who this manager is?

Reactions: 10
I really don’t like that dining table. All those cracks/crevices are a hiding place for crumbs and dust. How do you even clean it? 🤷‍♀️
Dining table is a big word for such a dump! And no actual dining has ever taken place on it! Only table scrapes and cat bottom scrapes💩🤢.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Good Morning and welcome to today🌹

It was our birthday yesterday wasn’t it? We are three and so pretty soon we will be going to school. Then the fun will begin! Next thing is we’ll be getting homework and appearing in Nativity plays at Christmas. I will probably play a terrapin because there will be no room for me at the Inn. I will have hoped to be chosen as Mary but my gnarled hands would forbid me ever being chosen for that pivotal role.

School will do us all good in the long term though, because before you know it we will be ordering goods from Neatherlands and Italialands and we will need to know how to fill in the paperwork to send our shoes back won’t we? I mean there could be as many as six pages to fill in so the sooner we get ourselves off to school the easier it will be for us to hone our filling in European import/export paperwork skills.

I will now clamber back into my playpen. I’ve been knitting myself a bib, but don’t tell Binny or Boozeanna since I’ve been banned from publishing any more knitting patterns.

Life’s hard when you’re three...

Peace...✌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

It was our birthday yesterday wasn’t it? We are three and so pretty soon we will be going to school. Then the fun will begin! Next thing is we’ll be getting homework and appearing in Nativity plays at Christmas. I will probably play a terrapin because there will be no room for me at the Inn. I will have hoped to be chosen as Mary but my gnarled hands would forbid me ever being chosen for that role.

School will do us all good in the long term though because before you know it we will be ordering goods from Neatherlands and Italialands and we will need to know how to fill in the paperwork to send our shoes back won’t we? I mean there could be as many as six pages to fill in so the sooner we get ourselves off to school the better it will be for us filling in European paperwork.

I will now clamber back into my playpen. I’ve been knitting myself a bib, but don’t tell Binny or Boozeanna since I’ve been banned from publishing any more knitting patterns.

Peace...✌
Oh @Oops… that was one of my favourites.

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

It was our birthday yesterday wasn’t it? We are three and so pretty soon we will be going to school. Then the fun will begin! Next thing is we’ll be getting homework and appearing in Nativity plays at Christmas. I will probably play a terrapin because there will be no room for me at the Inn. I will have hoped to be chosen as Mary but my gnarled hands would forbid me ever being chosen for that pivotal role.

School will do us all good in the long term though, because before you know it we will be ordering goods from Neatherlands and Italialands and we will need to know how to fill in the paperwork to send our shoes back won’t we? I mean there could be as many as six pages to fill in so the sooner we get ourselves off to school the easier it will be for us to hone our filling in European paperwork skills.

Peace...✌
Good morning to you! I’m still living in your yesterday… it’s only 6:15pm and I’m about to water my garden. How’s my tomorrow looking? Hopefully it’s better than today… I got my results from my MRI on my lower back, what could go wrong… I have it. My Dr. said… for your young age, you sure got alot going on with your back… at least he said I was young… 🤣😂🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Good morning to you! I’m still living in your yesterday… it’s only 6:15pm and I’m about to water my garden. How’s my tomorrow looking? Hopefully it’s better than today… I got my results from my MRI on my lower back, what could go wrong… I have it. My Dr. said… for your young age, you sure got alot going on with your back… at least he said I was young… 🤣😂🤪
Good Evening and welcome to yesterday🌹

WHAT is wrong with your back dearest one? ...I know you spend a GREAT deal of time on it but I do hope all your fun with the hordes of admirers you have hasn’t left you with a bit of a problem. I can get you some splints and menthol ointment from Matron and get them sent over to you if you can fill in the import paperwork after you come back from school...Yes you are young. You are three! We are ALL three....3 is the magic number...

roll credits...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Isn't Jerusha also doing a Chanel Heart bag giveaway ???
Hehe………might have been the author of one of those 🤫🤫🤫🤫 I’m always appropriate and respectful and I rarely comment. So no 🧌 ing 😇😇😇😇 but my goodness it’s validating when random viewers are seeing the same things that frustrates me.

I know it doesn’t seem that way but I enjoyed her videos and liked her. Something started shifting in 2021….. right around the appearance of the manyyyyyy hunting jackets, antique riding boots by the door and ridiculous old Land Rover (charger?) that was completely impractical and hilarious given what they are made for (hunting at Balmoral I assume) 🤣 and I still held on …until I couldn’t take it anymore.

I’m just pissed at her for changing into such a wannabe social climber play acting a certain class while at the same time not reading the room and trying to salvage her career. And of course finding out about what she’s been like behind the scenes and to the industry…..

She will NEVER have it this good, there just aren’t jobs out there that consist of buying pretty things and attending nice events…🤨😏

It’s turning into a trainwreck that I can’t look away from. It just gets worse and worse, 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣

Btw I’ve been meaning to give a shout out to everyone on here that takes the time to screenshot comments, 😆 it’s hard work but MUCH appreciated

🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Good Evening and welcome to yesterday🌹

WHAT is wrong with your back dearest one? ...I know you spend a GREAT deal of time on it but I do hope all your fun with the hordes of admirers you have hasn’t left you with a bit of a problem. I can get you some splints and menthol ointment from Matron and get them sent over to you if you can fill in the import paperwork after you come back from school...Yes you are young. You are three! We are ALL three....3 is the magic number...

roll credits...
Wow, I’m some 3 year old…🤣😂 ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New thread 5 min warning 😁

New post up lovelies 😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.