Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched the vlog yet or Mondays but loved reading all your wonderful comments. Only Lydiot would wear a midriff baring top at Wimbledon :rolleyes: šŸ˜Š jeez this woman has NO IDEA how to dress for any occasion. Funny how she gets it wrong EVERY TIME and she was brought up wealthy, blue blooded royal Italians etc šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 43
They go on the side of the table to clip the tablecloth to the table to keep it straight and so the wind doesnā€™t whip it up.

View attachment 1398651
Letā€™s not forget tā€™is the season of the sun lounger beach towel clips
Not everyone is aware of them
They tend to look like huge plastic clothes pegs - but are an absolute game changer for windproofing beach towels on loungers and beach chairs & can double up as pegs to hang up swimwear to dry

No affiliate links, named companies, adverts, gifted items freebies or dodgy back handers were used in this friendly public information message šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Lydia should be at polo!
I am really surprised she hasnā€™t jumped on this band wagon yet with her ā€˜loveā€™ of horses - clearly she doesnā€™t have the connections
I have been lucky to invited to Windsor and seated at the clubhouse & been inches from various members of Royal Family
Please note I didnā€™t gasp, shriek or gawp (although secretly wanted to as I though our tickets were just for the main stand), when I saw many celebs at the event
The sponsors for events do vary - Cle de Peau have links to a few of the Ladies Polo teams
Whats that I hear šŸ‘‚šŸ»šŸ‘‚šŸ»?.. Oh itā€™s just Carrie reading this frantically trying to brag a few tickets for polo events later in the year

Er sorry definitely no beachwear at this event!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Emma Hill, 826k followers, @ No 7 Top Fashion & Style...........huh????
Couldnā€™t believe that either ... scratching my head..

Greetings and salutations, my fellow Tattlers!

I know Iā€™ve not posted on this thread for quite some time, but that doesnā€™t mean Iā€™ve been not been paying attention to you wonderful humans - I just needed a break for the sake of my mental health.

So, yes, Iā€™m a little late posting the list of Elsieā€™s brand deals for Chapter 6 June ā€¦ unlike Her Travesty, I had to conduct my due diligence to ensure Iā€™d not missed any companies who still have zero idea they are working with an absolute turnip!

Anyhoo, without further faffing about, I present to you the 22 brands who decided to scrape the very bottom of the influencer barrel last month.

Theory
Four Seasons Hotel, Park Lane
2 Cellos
Leobe (PR)
Erdem
Holly Willoughby (PR)
Oasis Fashion
Beauty Pie
Rodial
LK Bennet
Skin + Me
Sky TV
Fairmont Hotels and Resorts, Baku
Lavazza Coffee - Royal Ascot
Aavelle
Astrid & Miyu
Calzedonia
Thyme
Hairburst
Lā€™artisan Perfumeur (Press Trip)
Amazon Fashion
Boots UK

Please feel free to exclaim ā€œwooowā€ or ā€œoh my goodnessā€ in the comment section down below! šŸ˜‰

PS: I am aware Elsie attended the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert, but I donā€™t know for certain if those tickets were gifted to her or by whom - thatā€™s why Iā€™ve not included that particular night out in this list.
Welcome back! ā¤ You were missed. xx

Ugh is hugely painful shingles, hope you're doing ok?

Due to being on dupixent for eczema as it wasn't responding to steroid creams not even systemic steroids either (did originally).But as a result can sometimes least cause psoriasis, hurt a lot around my thighs like real burning pain was horrible (hence why not been on much lately) as thats exactly what I have but seems to be lessening now come off dupixent (with the dermatologists approval) because of drastic diet changes and find out if its still eczema. Seems to be working finally lol.

Yeah its the same viral infection that causes chicken pox shingles is, the immune systems strength can be drastically reduced with stress so yeah likely is why, take good care of yourself xxxx
Thatā€™s miserable, Katie. Sending you a virtual hug. šŸ„°šŸ„°

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
There is definitely a reason why she's leaving negative comments up on her flogs. There are some from Mondays still up, and below are some from toights. I don't bother looking at her instagram post comments ever, so no idea if she deletes negative ones? Remember when she deleted all the Globy comments, and she's always or Carrie has, deleted negative comments on Youtube, so what is going on?? Can't say it is being lazy as she's engaging with people in the comment section and replying to people!
Is she perhaps leaving the negative comments on there as she is trying to build a case of ā€˜victimisationā€™ šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø She always has a game plan but does she have the brains to play the long con
The ā€˜poor me look what I have to deal with on a daily basisā€™ & going to try & play the mental health card when it suits her to get sympathy from her support group/fan club?

Reactions: 21
Tip: watch Teefers insta story then follow with Lydiot's insta story, Lydiot you have a boring garden šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All of a sudden madam thinks sheā€™s a ā€˜grom preeeā€™ expertā€¦. Tells us that silverstone is THE pick of the races to go to, itā€™s so glamourous and has a lot of funding behind it etc ā€¦ I swear she was still drunk. She speaks utter rubbish. No Lydia, silverstone is not the ā€˜pickā€™ of races to go to, err that would be Monaco you dear imbicile . Monaco is actually the dream race, the one all drivers want to win, and wealth abounds there! She honestly needs to shut up when she has no idea what she is talking about šŸ¤
What annoys me is the fact that she doesnā€™t actually like watching this sporting event and used to moan when Ali watched it on TV
These are people who will like anything if they get it for nothing. Realistically, what did Lydia achieve in her 20ā€™s - Jack tit really. She never travelled, attended events, experienced life from something funded from her own money. I remember when her brother bought them tickets for Ed Sheeran back in 2015/16 for Xmas and she mentioned that Ali had never been to a live concert - WHATTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Catcher In The Lie you are spot on with the ā€˜pick of the racesā€™. Monaco will always be the special one for the big wigs with money because if the location - the race itself is duller to watch unless it rains & this adds a bit of ooomph to the action as overtaking is virtually impossible in parts
I have been to many F1 race locations but never Silverstone - why? Because in my head I donā€™t associate this local venue with this prestigious event. Also, it is only in recent years Silverstone have got their act together. Lydia clearly doesnā€™t remember the mud mire of 2012 when the whole area was gridlocked due to the weather & bad organisation. How the venue was bailed out by Bernie Eccleston being dropped in the racing calendar, how the racing was going to be moved to Donington, how break clauses where triggered to keep the event at Silverstone until 2024 - Silverstone is NOT the elite venue. It is also a big two fingers in the air from Lydia making these types of remarks about Silverstone being the pick of the races after being paddock side at the F1 recently in Baku šŸ™„

I laughed when they got excited about meeting Eamon Holmes - I have NO TIME for this man as I have personally also met him several times through work and this goes back to his early career in Belfast and his move to England. Mr Holmes is cut from the same cloth as Mrs Millen-Gordon, look at me look at me, I am so special ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

Monaco is a very restrictive venue, my choice would be Singapore. Roving VIP 3 day passes can get you entry to the entertainment Fri-Sun. They always have 3 headline acts in the evenings after practice races and other excellent choices of music around the venue. The last time we went we skipped some K-Pop teenager to watch the Sugar Hill gang & Bjorn Again on the Friday, The Killers on the Saturday (unbelievable) & Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa on the Sunday after the race. We could have also seen Simply Red, but didnā€™t want to give up our great trackside seats.
My tips are keep an eye on flight prices, donā€™t book an expensive hotel as you will never be there only to sleep & wash & you will find that you can make a brilliant holiday as the tickets also give you access to some great touristy things, equivalent to our London Eye etc
Itā€™s bloody hot & sweaty so yes - mid riffs can be on show

If the gruesome twosome really liked F1 they would stick their hands in their pockets and go to another Grom Pree but no they will wait for the all inclusive freebie & call it work

• Heart
Reactions: 41
What annoys me is the fact that she doesnā€™t actually like watching this sporting event and used to moan when Ali watched it on TV
These are people who will like anything if they get it for nothing. Realistically, what did Lydia achieve in her 20ā€™s - Jack tit really. She never travelled, attended events, experienced life from something funded from her own money. I remember when her brother bought them tickets for Ed Sheeran back in 2015/16 for Xmas and she mentioned that Ali had never been to a live concert - WHATTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Catcher In The Lie you are spot on with the ā€˜pick of the racesā€™. Monaco will always be the special one for the big wigs with money because if the location - the race itself is duller to watch unless it rains & this adds a bit of ooomph to the action as overtaking is virtually impossible in parts
I have been to many F1 race locations but never Silverstone - why? Because in my head I donā€™t associate this local venue with this prestigious event. Also, it is only in recent years Silverstone have got their act together. Lydia clearly doesnā€™t remember the mud mire of 2012 when the whole area was gridlocked due to the weather & bad organisation. How the venue was bailed out by Bernie Eccleston being dropped in the racing calendar, how the racing was going to be moved to Donington, how break clauses where triggered to keep the event at Silverstone until 2024 - Silverstone is NOT the elite venue. It is also a big two fingers in the air from Lydia making these types of remarks about Silverstone being the pick of the races after being paddock side at the F1 recently in Baku šŸ™„

I laughed when they got excited about meeting Eamon Holmes - I have NO TIME for this man as I have personally also met him several times through work and this goes back to his early career in Belfast and his move to England. Mr Holmes is cut from the same cloth as Mrs Millen-Gordon, look at me look at me, I am so special ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

Monaco is a very restrictive venue, my choice would be Singapore. Roving VIP 3 day passes can get you entry to the entertainment Fri-Sun. They always have 3 headline acts in the evenings after practice races and other excellent choices of music around the venue. The last time we went we skipped some K-Pop teenager to watch the Sugar Hill gang & Bjorn Again on the Friday, The Killers on the Saturday (unbelievable) & Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa on the Sunday after the race. We could have also seen Simply Red, but didnā€™t want to give up our great trackside seats.
My tips are keep an eye on flight prices, donā€™t book an expensive hotel as you will never be there only to sleep & wash & you will find that you can make a brilliant holiday as the tickets also give you access to some great touristy things, equivalent to our London Eye etc
Itā€™s bloody hot & sweaty so yes - mid riffs can be on show

If the gruesome twosome really liked F1 they would stick their hands in their pockets and go to another Grom Pree but no they will wait for the all inclusive freebie & call it work
Ah, tell us more about Eamonn Holmes, please! I always liked him and Ruth! Now - Schofie šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ a whole different matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
talking about her 5k run 'I was the slowest possum' so you wasn't running then were you? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Emma Hill, 826k followers, @ No 7 Top Fashion & Style...........huh????
Thatā€™s what I thought

What happened to phase two of the garden. Itā€™s gonna be autumn and no place to have her bbqs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thatā€™s what I thought

What happened to phase two of the garden. Itā€™s gonna be autumn and no place to have her bbqs
It is probably because she has very basic taste and is into the conscious, environmental ā€¦ stuff!

Thatā€™s what I thought

Thatā€™s fine, she loves to live Ā« unseasonallyĀ« ! BBQ in the rain wearing shorts and strap my sandales! Parfekt

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God she is dumb harping on about being tired and tiredness setting in. Taking vitamins and powders etc. Well if you ate a decent meal it would help instead of a bit of yogurt and a energy ball

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I donā€™t know much about hydro facials technically but when I asked my aesthetician about them a few years ago as part of my ā€œskin routineā€ she said they are not very effective etc. No real active ingredients. She recommended I do other treatments that will show real results. Dermaplane + peel. That type of treatment actually exfoliates and stimulates the skin to produce (some technical wording I canā€™t recal). I have been doing this for well over 10 years and itā€™s incredible.

Letā€™s be real here. This sudden obsession with monthly hydro facials is because they are a freebie and paid for promotion for a company that makes the machines. Thatā€™s all it is. And personally I donā€™t find her constantly pointing out the deep cleaning scum of her fake tan and all the massive amounts of crap she puts on her face making me want to do this procedure.

If someone gets these and finds them beneficial thatā€™s fineā€¦ Iā€™m not slamming them persayā€¦ but we all know sheā€™s not organically talking about them. NOTHING is organic. Even Ali is in on it. Not even trying out a lipstick or candle is real.
Dermaplaining and Hydrafacial are actually complimentary to each other, one gets rid of all the dead skin cells and the other gives you a really good clean.
Normally Hydrafacial is only beneficial when you get the red light and extra bits on top.

Reactions: 8
It is probably because she has very basic taste and is into the conscious, environmental ā€¦ stuff!

Thatā€™s fine, she loves to live Ā« unseasonallyĀ« ! BBQ in the rain wearing shorts and strap my sandales! Parfekt
Never seen her wear her Vivienne Westwood ones yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I KNEW she would blame manolo for the flats looking beat up. She said a few times that they werenā€™t made well.

Sheā€™s been wearing them all day every day and gardening in them. What does she think any shoe would look like? She does this all the time.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.