Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I KNEW she would blame manolo for the flats looking beat up. She said a few times that they weren’t made well.

She’s been wearing them all day every day and gardening in them. What does she think any shoe would look like? She does this all the time.
I wonder what her feet would look like if she had to go barefoot, sponsors no longer sending her free shoes. She has trashed in the last few months , the blue and white flats and the manolos. I have shoes bought 30 years ago, and not trashed!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
When researching I was told to investigate huge spikes in followers. If for example an influencer is gaining 100 followers a day and then on a particular day gets a huge increase I try to track it back to a particular posting or some online activity (or printed press) that occurred just prior to the increase. If we find none we flag it as suspicious.
that's what instigated the Instagram account @lydiamillenbuysfollowers because she got 20,000 followers in one week!

I'm pretty sure Victoria has been caught doing the same tho, maybe when it became a thing years ago they actually believed it would have a positive effect on their careers and $

People do look at the number of followers when they visit an influencer page, and it is impressive to have 1mill followers, people assume they have good content.

Dont mean to be rude but May trustworthy? you are joking?

I guess another way to put it is the bar is so low with Boris, an actual SANE person who can think straight is a step up...🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah, tell us more about Eamonn Holmes, please! I always liked him and Ruth! Now - Schofie 🤢🤢 a whole different matter.
Welllllllll back in the day when I was across the water, Mr H liked to think of himself as a big fish in a little pond. He craved attention and would go to the opening of an envelope if he thought he would get his photo in the daily rags - The Irish News or Belfast Telegraph
It was a tight knit community really - when he succeeded Gloria Hunniford on Ulster TV it was a huge shock - Gerry Kelly was a much better broadcaster, but Mr H was very very ambitious and did stamp on a few toes to get there
His eyes stage left & right at his fathers funeral before dabbing at his eyes when the camera was on him did not go unnoticed by many

He always loved to present the Miss Northern Ireland competitions mainly because he thought he was Gods gift to women, a piece of eye candy and it got coverage on the mainland. On one occasion, either after the Fashion Awards or the launch of a new product, Mr H stood beside me 5 deep back from the bar at the after show event, he shouted c’mon what do you have to do to get a drink here.

Now bearing in mind it was a free bar, he was just annoyed that he wasn’t being given special status & a Guinness plonked in his hand served by a pretty waitress on a special tray. Also, because the movers & shakers (& celebs) had already created their own watering hole & excluded Mr H from it - wise move. As I was only a diddly little 5’2” I moved to the side of the bar & got a drink quite speedily from a member of staff because of my name badge ( I can’t brag it was because I am a drop down gorgeous model, I’m famous or really rich, that wannabe with those make believe qualities followed decades later aka Lydiot 😏🤭)

I like to think I am a fair, humble, loving, caring person with great integrity - but back in the day I had also learned to look after myself & disliked men who couldn’t pass a mirror without eyeballing themselves …….I didn’t deliberately walk back past Mr H, raise my glass with a sláinte to him & then walk on, I didn’t, honestly your honour I didn’t do it-The film Mean Girls didn’t even exist then 🤣

I think Ruth has a lot to put up with & he appears to have mellowed over the years - but don’t be fooled by his ‘down to earth persona’, that halo of his has slipped many times & his temper will destroy him. He will never be Terry Wogan 2

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Welllllllll back in the day when I was across the water, Mr H liked to think of himself as a big fish in a little pond. He craved attention and would go to the opening of an envelope if he thought he would get his photo in the daily rags - The Irish News or Belfast Telegraph
It was a tight knit community really - when he succeeded Gloria Hunniford on Ulster TV it was a huge shock - Gerry Kelly was a much better broadcaster, but Mr H was very very ambitious and did stamp on a few toes to get there
His eyes stage left & right at his fathers funeral before dabbing at his eyes when the camera was on him did not go unnoticed by many

He always loved to present the Miss Northern Ireland competitions mainly because he thought he was Gods gift to women, a piece of eye candy and it got coverage on the mainland. On one occasion, either after the Fashion Awards or the launch of a new product, Mr H stood beside me 5 deep back from the bar at the after show event, he shouted c’mon what do you have to do to get a drink here.

Now bearing in mind it was a free bar, he was just annoyed that he wasn’t being given special status & a Guinness plonked in his hand served by a pretty waitress on a special tray. Also, because the movers & shakers (& celebs) had already created their own watering hole & excluded Mr H from it - wise move. As I was only a diddly little 5’2” I moved to the side of the bar & got a drink quite speedily from a member of staff because of my name badge ( I can’t brag it was because I am a drop down gorgeous model, I’m famous or really rich, that wannabe with those make believe qualities followed decades later aka Lydiot 😏🤭)

I like to think I am a fair, humble, loving, caring person with great integrity - but back in the day I had also learned to look after myself & disliked men who couldn’t pass a mirror without eyeballing themselves …….I didn’t deliberately walk back past Mr H, raise my glass with a sláinte to him & then walk on, I didn’t, honestly your honour I didn’t do it-The film Mean Girls didn’t even exist then 🤣

I think Ruth has a lot to put up with & he appears to have mellowed over the years - but don’t be fooled by his ‘down to earth persona’, that halo of his has slipped many times & his temper will destroy him. He will never be Terry Wogan 2
I've have seen him be very rude and impatient on 'This Morning' even lose his temper, he's apparently angry and annoyed ITV have dropped him. Don't like him, another one who thinks his 💩 doesn't stink.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Of course we've all noticed her lies in last nights flog - wearing no bra and a vest top for a run - yeah that's likely! But then again she would ignore her surgeons advice cos she knows best!

And of course she's at the front of that photo at Wimbledon, she's the most important - no clue who the girl in the pj's is though - she looks like she's just got out of bed!

Remember everyone that Lydia is an actress so everything she says is lies, or fake, or carefully constructed for the vlog. Now she's on TikTok and we see her do unboxings etc, then unbox again on a vlog - it is all an act. And that's why so many of us believe when she finally did a Hermes unboxing of the mini Kelly - it was so fake, and she probably put it in the bag herself and used an old receipt. On that note, the black Birkin she got from Luxury Promise which is actually real has never been seen since! She's never worn it or taken it on a trip - very odd unless it is being saved for the winter?
Perhaps she won’t take the risk travelling with her authentic Birkin. She always used to say how she would be terrified wearing something so expensive. She doesn’t have the same fear when using her firkin.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Perhaps she won’t take the risk travelling with her authentic Birkin. She always used to say how she would be terrified wearing something so expensive. She doesn’t have the same fear when using her firkin.
That sounds 100% exact.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Apologies for the overload of posts from me today, but I have a day off

On Ali’s insta stories he is on his way to Edinburgh - so I assume he is on his way to the Golf - the Scottish Open is at Berwick this weekend
Lady Muck is probably still recovering from a busy day at Wimbledon or is down with sunstroke
The ladies football event at the MK stadium won’t be on her radar as they don’t offer free sports gear or private boxes to pretend runners

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

On Ali’s insta stories he is on his way to Edinburgh - so I assume he is on his way to the Golf - the Scottish Open is at Berwick this weekend
Lady Muck is probably still recovering from a busy day at Wimbledon or is down with sunstroke
The ladies football event at the MK stadium won’t be on her radar as they don’t offer free sports gear or private boxes to pretend runners
Friday is her hike and get drunk evening with Carrie 😳.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just boring myself through Monday's vlog and it is painfully obvious she is more interested in looking at the greenhouses etc and getting new ideas for her wendy house than the actual perfume brand or perfume.

She absolutely hated that tomato juice and her disgust was written all over her face. Plus who on earth goes to France and orders pizza? 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh how raging she was about the wrong wine being delivered! 🤣🤣🤣 How she tried to conceal her anger, but under the surface the dragon was getting ready to be unleashed! She cant handle it when something doesn’t go her way. And she wrote them a stern email 😂
”I clearly ordered your 2020 wine, and you sent me ones from 2019! Do you know who I am?? I am a powerful woman, who shan’t be messed with! It’s going to take a lot to resolve this now, I want the right wine and vouchers for at least a year!”
entitled knobend 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh how raging she was about the wrong wine being delivered! 🤣🤣🤣 How she tried to conceal her anger, but under the surface the dragon was getting ready to be unleashed! She cant handle it when something doesn’t go her way. And she wrote them a stern email 😂
”I clearly ordered your 2020 wine, and you sent me ones from 2019! Do you know who I am?? I am a powerful woman, who shan’t be messed with! It’s going to take a lot to resolve this now, I want the right wine and vouchers for at least a year!”
entitled knobend 🙄
That was seriously weird coming from a woman who likes pretty cheap wine like barefoot. What on earth does she care about a certain year? Give me a break. Yesterday's vlog was so strange all around... so much complaining and rambling. The new house and another dog thing was super weird too.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I haven't watched the vlog yet or Mondays but loved reading all your wonderful comments. Only Lydiot would wear a midriff baring top at Wimbledon :rolleyes: 😊 jeez this woman has NO IDEA how to dress for any occasion. Funny how she gets it wrong EVERY TIME and she was brought up wealthy, blue blooded royal Italians etc 🤣
@coconochanel you may have a Prime minister as your Avartar 😂❤
Screenshot_20220708_193551_com.google.android.youtube_edit_1298534946003418.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Yep - he is there for the Golf & the sponsor is another car manufacturer 🥱
He has spelt Scottish wrong - he is missing a ’t’ (not a golf tee 🤣) when he first writes it
The event started yesterday - but assuming he only went today once he was allowed to leave the castle dungeon after completing all his daily chores for his Mistress

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ali probably did go yesterday - we know she was at Wimbledon without her enablers, and he always posts a day late, so sounds about right!

Looks like she's on her wine hike today then!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Yep - he is there for the Golf & the sponsor is another car manufacturer 🥱
He has spelt Scottish wrong - he is missing a ’t’ (not a golf tee 🤣) when he first writes it
The event started yesterday - but assuming he only went today once he was allowed to leave the castle dungeon after completing all his daily chores for his Mistress
They do it deliberately too many spelling mistakes - they think people are stupid - they get engagement even if it is only people saying “you’ve spelt it wrong” - same with her vlogs now being an hour long!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Love it❤❤ Thanks for answering my question! Wow - feel like a right eejit for being taken in. Still maintain he’s better than Schofie 😂😂 - these celebs though - pitiful, aren’t they?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.