Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy birthday Pepper .....:love::love:

Sorry have been really absent in the last weeks but my little Princess in the UK took her voyage to the rainbow road today ........

She fought until the end but I got to see her one last time on facetime and she was so sad ....stomach cancer is not great for anyone but she was our little trooper ... she was my little princess and now she is my little angel on the rainbow road .... maybe one day she can auditon for our next Furbaby play .....

I am just so sad at the moment and I never imagined after 12 years that she would go so quickly ..........I don't care what anyone says ...they are like our children ..... they feel ... they have personalities and when they leave us ... Jesus they leave a big gaping hole in our ❤ ... :cry::cry::cry:.

But I know she had an amazing life ... she had a forest to play in (not one like our idiot) ...she had the best we could give her..she had all the toys she ever wanted and a loving brother that I hope won't miss her too much ..(I can't loose 2 of them ...not now) ..she was loved and will always be loved.

xxxxxxxxxx my little one xxxxxxxxxx I love you so so much xxxxxxxxx❤💛💚💙💜💔
I’m so sorry for your loss, @Stefano. Your furry one had a wonderful life and I’m sure is at peace now that she’s not suffering. Sending you love. ❤❤❤

I'm so sorry for all that fellow Tattlers are going through right now. It just seems to be a trying time for so many of us, doesn't it?

I haven't even told my friends this because I just don't want to verbalise it, but my mom has been in hospital since last Thursday. Not another stroke, thankfully, but internal bleeding.

She's stabilised now, her red blood cell count is normalised and stabilised finally and they'll restart her on her blood thinners for prevention of another stroke.

She's in good spirits again and will be discharged home tomorrow.

Somehow it feels safe to say it on here to you all and then let it go, versus saying it to the 4 friends in my life. My circle has gotten smaller by choice, but the friends that I have are ride and die, thankfully.

I think also being a mental health therapist I have issues talking about my own stuff as I never want to burden anyone. However, you lovely, sweet, wonderful people are so like minded and I am grateful to be able to say anything that is causing me angst, and then let it go and resume regular programming talking about the biaatch of the Bunga. This is such a safe and supportive space. Thank you for that.

I'm just so sorry for the pain and loss so many of you have endured or are currently enduring. It's odd, we've never met nor even know what the other looks like yet there is a connection, camaraderie and friendship.

I truly feel so honoured to be amongst such kind, lovely people here on this thread.

If there's one thing good Lydiot did, is bring us together. Who knew the muppet could connect us all from nations far and wide, and oceans apart? I'll give her that.

I appreciate each and everyone of you. Know that. ❤
This is safe place for you to share what you need and know that you have a community that supports and cares about you. Please make sure that you take care of yourself first and foremost. I’m sending you healing energy from SF. Hugs, love, and psychological safety , gorgeous. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She wants to be the victim !
10 ways to wear it needs to size up because her pants are too tight and cutting off circulation to her brain. What a goof. She obviously wants on Lids good side for a shout out or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so sorry for your loss, @Stefano. Your furry one had a wonderful life and I’m sure is at peace now that she’s not suffering. Sending you love. ❤❤❤

This is safe place for you to share what you need and know that you have a community that supports and cares about you. Please make sure that you take care of yourself first and foremost. I’m sending you healing energy from SF. Hugs, love, and psychological safety , gorgeous. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thank you so much @lurkingin94123 ❤ 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ugh is hugely painful shingles, hope you're doing ok?

Due to being on dupixent for eczema as it wasn't responding to steroid creams not even systemic steroids either (did originally).But as a result can sometimes least cause psoriasis, hurt a lot around my thighs like real burning pain was horrible (hence why not been on much lately) as thats exactly what I have but seems to be lessening now come off dupixent (with the dermatologists approval) because of drastic diet changes and find out if its still eczema. Seems to be working finally lol.

Yeah its the same viral infection that causes chicken pox shingles is, the immune systems strength can be drastically reduced with stress so yeah likely is why, take good care of yourself xxxx
Oh poor you Katie. That sounds very uncomfortable. As a long time psoriasis sufferer (with a current flare up) I can sympathise. Hope your treatment works. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Stretched out vlog to make it over an hour. Of course she's drained, wine, hangovers, gasping, being the persona in uncomfortable shoes, hair (not normal to make that much effort but for vlogs), multiple bags (what can fit in the mini Kelly), full makeup, general anxiety, having to be social all adds up to hell on earth when you're not on the sofa. Wouldn't cope in a full time job. Part time sales on YouTube though, hard graft but sofa time to look forward to

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I googled English country grandmother and got this. It's not just her hashtag.
Screenshot_20220708-065740_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Oops I’m missing you already
Your absence makes me ache
I cannot even offer you
A slice of orange blossom cake

Hope you take a sneak peek on here
Because I just wanted to say
You will never know the great joy
Your words gave me each day

The last months & weeks for me not great
But your early morning wit
Have helped me cope with life
And battling through family tit

I hope you return soon
Your words of wisdom help me
And that goes for everyone here
You all are a great Tattle Family

I find this site a great relief
With intelligent, like minded folk
So I know you will tell me
When I’ve gone too far and have Lydiaitis ’cause I’m rambling and give up something I started just because I can’t be arsed to put the effort in & finish something properly 🤣

Love to you all & especially Moops (My Oops) 😘

Now what the hell is the Millen Moron moaning about this morning
Doing an Ad for Karen Millen dresses when someone commented she hasn’t worn them in trips recently 🤔
Er excuuuuse me she is not re-enacting what she wore in Baku - she wore Erdem, Amazon dresses & a white one from Aavelle
Grrrrr
What a beautiful poem ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lydia looks like a Mariachi band groupie in this get up. All that is missing is a huge tacky sombrero. But why is the woman next to her wearing pajamas to Wimbledon?? LOL

Those poor orange dirty toes.

View attachment 1400639

View attachment 1400644
All the others seem younger than our Lyds. It looks like she is their mother or something. I bet she felt out of place with the younger, more relevant crowd. In fact I bet her imposter syndrome reared it’s ugly head too. Lyds, you are a has been, just stay at home and read your books next time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Greetings and salutations, my fellow Tattlers!

I know I’ve not posted on this thread for quite some time, but that doesn’t mean I’ve been not been paying attention to you wonderful humans - I just needed a break for the sake of my mental health.

So, yes, I’m a little late posting the list of Elsie’s brand deals for Chapter 6 June … unlike Her Travesty, I had to conduct my due diligence to ensure I’d not missed any companies who still have zero idea they are working with an absolute turnip!

Anyhoo, without further faffing about, I present to you the 22 brands who decided to scrape the very bottom of the influencer barrel last month.

Theory
Four Seasons Hotel, Park Lane
2 Cellos
Leobe (PR)
Erdem
Holly Willoughby (PR)
Oasis Fashion
Beauty Pie
Rodial
LK Bennet
Skin + Me
Sky TV
Fairmont Hotels and Resorts, Baku
Lavazza Coffee - Royal Ascot
Aavelle
Astrid & Miyu
Calzedonia
Thyme
Hairburst
L’artisan Perfumeur (Press Trip)
Amazon Fashion
Boots UK

Please feel free to exclaim “wooow” or “oh my goodness” in the comment section down below! 😉

PS: I am aware Elsie attended the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert, but I don’t know for certain if those tickets were gifted to her or by whom - that’s why I’ve not included that particular night out in this list.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Of course we've all noticed her lies in last nights flog - wearing no bra and a vest top for a run - yeah that's likely! But then again she would ignore her surgeons advice cos she knows best!

And of course she's at the front of that photo at Wimbledon, she's the most important - no clue who the girl in the pj's is though - she looks like she's just got out of bed!

Remember everyone that Lydia is an actress so everything she says is lies, or fake, or carefully constructed for the vlog. Now she's on TikTok and we see her do unboxings etc, then unbox again on a vlog - it is all an act. And that's why so many of us believe when she finally did a Hermes unboxing of the mini Kelly - it was so fake, and she probably put it in the bag herself and used an old receipt. On that note, the black Birkin she got from Luxury Promise which is actually real has never been seen since! She's never worn it or taken it on a trip - very odd unless it is being saved for the winter?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
When does she ever ever bother to do any research about any of the work she does? Two minutes on Google and she could have got some Grand Prix information and talked about it in her flog, but no, short cuts, laziness and making everything about her!
That's what I noticed too... it's fact that she absolutely never prepares for the job she's given. We never get relevant and useful information about any product or event she advertises. I'm really interested if the companies that hire her, have any feedback on how she presented their product or in this case the event. And if they have, how can they not see that she makes everything about her and not about work? The question arises as to why they still hire her at all, when in return , they get the minimum or some unrelated ramblings with incorrect information. :confused:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She's raving mad and her narcissistic and self indulgent behaviour is now impossible to hide, it creeps into everything she does and says, and last night we had a whole flog about her self care crap again - she's done so many of these, basically it was an ad for hydrofacial dressed up into everything else, and an excuse to just ramble on about herself as usual.

I thought it was quite telling when she talked about the KM meeting at her house - wonder why it was at her house this time, too much effort for madam to go to KM HQ? Or did she want to show them all her Zimmerman pieces for them to copy? The thing I took from her mentioning the meeting, was that she sounded flat about it, not excited for another collection and that it was just a work meeting. She's got very complacent and used to this income stream and so arrogant she thinks she's doing them a favour. She is very lucky people are buying the over priced, poorly made, rubbish fabric pieces! If she loved her collections she would wear them instead of showing us unaffordable designer dresses that cost £2000 that were obviously gifted or tit from Amazon for £20. There is no medium for her - the KM stuff would fit into higher priced high street stuff - but yet she never wears them or shows them, it is so odd and how the KM team do not find that an issue would be bizarre.

If she is trying to be relatable and has cultivated this odd hashtag of cuntry grandmother - then wearing crop top co-ords doesn't really fit that aesthetic or vibe does it? So who is she then, grandma or woman in her 30's dressing 'fashionably'? She doesn't know either!

She definitely loathes Josie now - even though she pretends to be her friend! She never ever comments of likes any of her photos - she's clearly jealous of the house and garden - they both seem to have all the same dresses as well

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Greetings and salutations, my fellow Tattlers!

I know I’ve not posted on this thread for quite some time, but that doesn’t mean I’ve been not been paying attention to you wonderful humans - I just needed a break for the sake of my mental health.

So, yes, I’m a little late posting the list of Elsie’s brand deals for Chapter 6 June … unlike Her Travesty, I had to conduct my due diligence to ensure I’d not missed any companies who still have zero idea they are working with an absolute turnip!

Anyhoo, without further faffing about, I present to you the 22 brands who decided to scrape the very bottom of the influencer barrel last month.

Theory
Four Seasons Hotel, Park Lane
2 Cellos
Leobe (PR)
Erdem
Holly Willoughby (PR)
Oasis Fashion
Beauty Pie
Rodial
LK Bennet
Skin + Me
Sky TV
Fairmont Hotels and Resorts, Baku
Lavazza Coffee - Royal Ascot
Aavelle
Astrid & Miyu
Calzedonia
Thyme
Hairburst
L’artisan Perfumeur (Press Trip)
Amazon Fashion
Boots UK

Please feel free to exclaim “wooow” or “oh my goodness” in the comment section down below! 😉

PS: I am aware Elsie attended the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert, but I don’t know for certain if those tickets were gifted to her or by whom - that’s why I’ve not included that particular night out in this list.
I shall be recommending you for a pay rise @MissMidnight at your next Tattler performance review. You have shown superior dedication and outstanding commitment, even putting your own personal well-being at risk in order to bring sheer joy and delight to your fellow Tattler colleagues. I for one salute you my dear! Cheers to you Superstar 🥂🍾😘

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I dont know why but catching up with you all this morning has made me a bit emosh! I love that we can all see her for what she truly is, and that we have a place to come and vent.
Also I am missing our Good Monring post from @Oops...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.