Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I get it know!! Not that dumb then! I thought that my brain had dried up due to all the stress. Good news I now have shingles🎉😂.( not a joke, for real)!
Ugh is hugely painful shingles, hope you're doing ok?

Due to being on dupixent for eczema as it wasn't responding to steroid creams not even systemic steroids either (did originally).But as a result can sometimes least cause psoriasis, hurt a lot around my thighs like real burning pain was horrible (hence why not been on much lately) as thats exactly what I have but seems to be lessening now come off dupixent (with the dermatologists approval) because of drastic diet changes and find out if its still eczema. Seems to be working finally lol.

Yeah its the same viral infection that causes chicken pox shingles is, the immune systems strength can be drastically reduced with stress so yeah likely is why, take good care of yourself xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I just left a message on KM insta asking why they continue to work with her as never wears her collection and instead promotes cheap Amazon dresses and its cheapening their brand.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Ugh is hugely painful shingles, hope you're doing ok?

Due to being on dupixent for eczema as it wasn't responding to steroid creams not even systemic steroids either (did originally).But as a result can sometimes least cause psoriasis, hurt a lot around my thighs like real burning pain was horrible (hence why not been on much lately) as thats exactly what I have but seems to be lessening now come off dupixent (with the dermatologists approval) because of drastic diet changes and find out if its still eczema. Seems to be working finally lol.

Yeah its the same viral infection that causes chicken pox shingles is, the immune systems strength can be drastically reduced with stress so yeah likely is why, take good care of yourself xxxx
Thanks, it is just pretty painful like burning or someone pinching my skin. I had a spot of psoriasis a few weeks back on my eyelid, stress again. Yes 2022 will have been my year for stress and problems. I shall try and keep out of trouble till the end of the year😂.

I just left a message on KM insta asking why they continue to work with her as never wears her collection and instead promotes cheap Amazon dresses and its cheapening their brand.
Wait for it they will do a lidl and block you.😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
One of the few positives that came out of the pandemic was not having to see influencers go on endless luxury brand trips. It’s infuriating as a customer (and at one time someone who sold these brands) to see how much we are being overcharged for products. When I see a brand spend thousands of dollars on exotic vacations to spoil influencers, it backfires. I don’t want to support companies that are more concerned with giving their marketing team a fancy trip to rub elbows with Z-list influencers than pass on those expenditures on to the customer with better quality ingredients, packaging and gifting deals.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Lydia looks like a Mariachi band groupie in this get up. All that is missing is a huge tacky sombrero. But why is the woman next to her wearing pajamas to Wimbledon?? LOL

Those poor orange dirty toes.

Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 7.12.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 7.17.53 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Personally, I think the best way to buy perfume is in store, no need to waste money buying testers. Amelia too is flogging online perfume and although she does it better I just can t see how it can take off.

I love how the dummy is promoting, very badly, the tomato collection when she will often whine about how she hates tomatoes. Oh dear lovely, your demise, is very real.
I cannot approach a fragrance counter as I have asthma. Walking by a Yankee Candle store sets me off. I know what notes I cannot tolerate but I still order testers. If I like, then I will purchase a small bottle. When I could buy instore, I did so but after 3 different scents your olfactory is overwhelmed even if you cleanse with coffee beans. So, buying testers actually saves me money because what I thought I liked in store turns out not so much once I was home and only smelling one scent. I can't believe she told Ali that Tom Ford Ombre Leather is too strong. I love that scent (I have 3 bottles) and my biggest compliant is the weak strength. It is basically a scent only enjoyed by someone nibbling on your neck. Also, I consider that a fall and winter scent. Just like her, he knows nothing about perfumery. He needs to watch some vlogs by Man for Himself. Robin knows his scents.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I cannot approach a fragrance counter as I have asthma. Walking by a Yankee Candle store sets me off. I know what notes I cannot tolerate but I still order testers. If I like, then I will purchase a small bottle. When I could buy instore, I did so but after 3 different scents your olfactory is overwhelmed even if you cleanse with coffee beans. So, buying testers actually saves me money because what I thought I liked in store turns out not so much once I was home and only smelling one scent. I can't believe she told Ali that Tom Ford Ombre Leather is too strong. I love that scent (I have 3 bottles) and my biggest compliant is the weak strength. It is basically a scent only enjoyed by someone nibbling on your neck. Also, I consider that a fall and winter scent. Just like her, he knows nothing about perfumery. He needs to watch some vlogs by Man for Himself. Robin knows his scents.
She pulls Ali back from things he likes like TF Ombré Leather, watching racing on the telly, etc. It's a form of gaslighting control.

Let's face it, she only allows him to golf because it's a posh sport. If he was into anything she deemed lowbrow, she'd feign some issue with it, and he's so pathetically weak he would give in, as he has with the TF fragrance by only wearing it when he goes out without her. She's a raging control freak.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I’ve had hydrafacials done pre covid and was told that they are safe enough to be done every week depending on your skin. However I would never get it done as often as she does, it’s all about deep cleaning and hydrating.
I have the oiliest skin that even on isotretinoin my face was still shiny and even I only ever had the facials done 2-3 times a year.
With the right products you can 100% maintain the results. If she is cleansing morning and evening, properly ensuring her makeup is off, uses retinol and acids etc there is no way her skin should need hydrafacials as often as she is having them. Clearly it is because she is too cheap to pay for really good treatments so sticks with this as it is free.
She puts so much stuff on her skin, including that nasty fake tan $hit. But I agree she wouldn't need so many facials if she would cleanse properly and not wear so much heavy goop on her face every single day. She doesn't pay for them unlike me. I get one every three months, but I get them with growth hormones added and the water is never ever that dirty.......NEVER. I get 1 Halo laser a year. I am currently getting Skintyke laser treatments on my face and neck. It's a course of 4 over 8 weeks. After the first one I was shocked. I have hooded eyelids and my left eye had very visible eyelid showing and the right about half as much. But the Halo laser is AMAZING. After my car accident I couldn't get rid of the discoloring under my eyes. After my first Halo almost all the darkness is almost gone. I'm a firm believer in preventive care but I don't believe anything she says. Her hair gummies are a joke. They cannot make already damaged hair better. You can make damaged hair appear better with applied products. Maybe her new hair is healthier but not that dry haystack area. She has about half the volume of hair that she did at her peak (pre wedding/wedding era). I was at the Santana concert the other night, and NO ONE was dressed even remotely like how Lydiot and The Garden Gnome were dressed for the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert. Who dresses in faux leather in June/July? Probably someone who wear knee high boots to the beach and takes her leather Birkin on a catamaran sail. As I have said before, "Dresses seasonally, my a$$."

Lydia looks like a Mariachi band groupie in this get up. All that is missing is a huge tacky sombrero. But why is the woman next to her wearing pajamas to Wimbledon?? LOL

View attachment 1400639

View attachment 1400644
Look at how big her head and face are compared to women with bigger bodies. Holey moley!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Lydia’s eyebrows are too close together and way too severe with the dark color and thickness. Very manly. She thinks spacing her brows so close together is tricking the eye to make her nose appear not as large but it only distorts the rest of her face. She has beautiful eyes but they are totally overpowered by the harsh brows.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Carrie needs to get a backbone. Why was Carrie more attentive to Ali than Lydia. Taking pics for Ali getting drinks etc ... Carrie wake up n realise you’re literally her little puppet that she uses to make herself feel better. You are beneath her in lydias eyes
During the facial the bloody baby talk Carrie does w Lydia ... you’re two grown open it’s not cute it’s disgusting. Are you friends or lovers ? The only reason someone should be tlaking w a baby voice is to a child or an animal or they’ve done something wrong 😂😂. Grow up, also from the moment she got that house had Lydia ever cooked a FULL meal ... like does she even do her laundry, it probs gets sent off. Super busy yet has many facials, a free trip w brands w her husband n bestie, can’t sit in the living room w her dogs doing duck all, can spend hours getting ready to look half out together , can do Pilates. They live a fake life. Just because u wake up 7am doesn’t mean you’re productive n better than everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ok, I get it know!! Not that dumb then! I thought that my brain had dried up due to all the stress. Good news I now have shingles🎉😂.( not a joke, for real)!
Oh NO!! I hope you are okay. I heard it can be very painful. My husband is thinking of getting the vaccine since he’s at that age.
Please stay rested and no stress! ❤❤💐💐

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She soldiered through her period and is really proud of herself.

I cannot believe she said that...
Maybe I’m a bit sensitive today but why are all the BIPOC women sitting in the back. Particularly when Smug Millen Moron is front and center?!?
although I do appreciate how understated Patricia is keeping herself💗 no need to be front and centre like our attention seeking moo moo does🙄

Reactions: 18
I don't understand the commenters. The average adult does more in 6 hours of one work day than she does in a week. She doesn't clean her own house, doesn't garden, doesn't cook or serve herself, doesn't edit her own videos, doesn't even drive herself to her facial appointments. I wouldn't be surprised if she's outsourced a monthly marital shag. To my knowledge, all she does is stomp fields, fake tan, rub herself, gaze at herself, and surf the internet and Pinterest lasciviously to get more things. Material things. She doesn't seek experiences, or memories. Everything is boiled down to how something someone else has will look in her house, on her body, etc. etc.

Now she wants a Basset Hound? I replayed it, she says when they move she wants more dogs. Then she says, ONE more dog. A Basset Sausage.

Berkeley having destroyed 4 of Porter's collars, you'd think she would remove their collars. Everything she does is backwards. Lynx was allowed to traipse the countryside without a collar. The dogs that are unsupervised all day, play fighting all the time and at risk of becoming tangled and strangling each other, those wear leather collars 24/7.

I really and truly hope Berkeley doesn't end up needing emergency surgery for injesting Porter's collars. He's so young and obviously has zero supervision. Some dogs are just vacuums that will eat everything, I get it. But Berkeley is still a puppy and instead of spending time training him, she's plotting a new dog.

The main thing that eludes Lydia, the main source of her cunty ways, is her never ever reaching satisfaction. She claims to be a new person, a person with boundaries that values happiness and wholesomeness. Tee hee. Yet she is not content unless she is better than everyone else. Skinnier, tinier, cleverer (which is a huge laugh since she's a moron). Anyone with maturity knows this is a dead end pursuit.

She is not a generous person. She is not thoughtful to others. She never goes out of her way for anyone, barely giving her BFF her castoffs, and taking bug chewed veg as birthday presents in lieu of ponying up for a decent present or even springing for a restaurant booking. She makes fun of everyone, embarrasses them or even worse, accuses them of theft on film. She is vile.

Annoyingly, Ali is now exactly like her, constantly blathering about new clothing coming, more more more. He is infected and a lost cause.
Don’t forget that the pets are not potty trained and piss all over the house. The house must reek. 🤮

View attachment 1400639

View attachment 1400644
Looks like she’s wearing her football gear again.
1657247677530.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Carrie needs to get a backbone. Why was Carrie more attentive to Ali than Lydia. Taking pics for Ali getting drinks etc ... Carrie wake up n realise you’re literally her little puppet that she uses to make herself feel better. You are beneath her in lydias eyes
During the facial the bloody baby talk Carrie does w Lydia ... you’re two grown open it’s not cute it’s disgusting. Are you friends or lovers ? The only reason someone should be tlaking w a baby voice is to a child or an animal or they’ve done something wrong 😂😂. Grow up, also from the moment she got that house had Lydia ever cooked a FULL meal ... like does she even do her laundry, it probs gets sent off. Super busy yet has many facials, a free trip w brands w her husband n bestie, can’t sit in the living room w her dogs doing duck all, can spend hours getting ready to look half out together , can do Pilates. They live a fake life. Just because u wake up 7am doesn’t mean you’re productive n better than everyone else.
Carries appears more ‘attentive’ because she’s paid to be 🙄

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.