Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha she was so angry about the wine, alcohol is very important to her and you could see the narc rage bubbling inside her…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I shall be recommending you for a pay rise @MissMidnight at your next Tattler performance review. You have shown superior dedication and outstanding commitment, even putting your own personal well-being at risk in order to bring sheer joy and delight to your fellow Tattler colleagues. I for one salute you my dear! Cheers to you Superstar 🥂🍾😘
1657311828864.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They do it deliberately too many spelling mistakes - they think people are stupid - they get engagement even if it is only people saying “you’ve spelt it wrong” - same with her vlogs now being an hour long!
Yes of course that makes sense - so sneaky of them
However I do think he isn’t the brightest lightbulb - he has just spelt chauffeur & dining incorrectly too & possibly not intentionally 🫢

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's makes me angry and upset that she films her dogs in distress 😡😢 I would never do that, but then I don't let my dogs get distressed, she's an evil woman 😈 doesn't deserve innocent animals.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She is such an unbelievably nasty cow!!! Buy your dogs a toy basket they can bleeping see and reach into themselves!!!!

0865D665-0A2D-47A4-B12C-676BE748CA16.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
It's makes me angry and upset that she films her dogs in distress 😡😢 I would never do that, but then I don't let my dogs get distressed, she's an evil woman 😈 doesn't deserve innocent animals.
She never strokes them either - she only got them for views - I would never let my dog whine like that / let him have his toy - she is so not a dog person!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1402738
Why Chucky, I do declare!
Making a statement like that he may be gay!! A guy telling you who he’s wearing he may be gay!(Ali) I would just die being married to a man and he’s giving a run down of who he’s wearing like Ali doe’s! When it’s pretty apparent that he’s either bi or gay and trying to pretend having this perfect marriage in Lydia’s lying eyes! And I say that only that when he’s having sex who he’s really thinking about because I support anyone being true to who they really are and love!!! Everyone knows that Ali isn’t into women especially how he pings when they mention his guy crushes he blushes like a school girl!! I would be so proud of him if he told Lydia to get packing her tit up within a few hours and he would deliver her things next day and move Charlie in to the bungalow!! Lydia and Carrie should then start they’re romantic affair!! But Carrie called Lydia puppet like it’s her cute nickname when she was getting a massage for free because she’s a greedy witch!!!
I did my nails yesterday and for some reason I was set on green 🤣 At least is not baby poop green
View attachment 1399203
Omg you have the most beautiful hands!!! You could be a hand model!! My hands look old like Lydia’s but not as bad but not good either!!! But you picked out a beautiful color!! Everytime I get my nails done the place doesn’t have that many great colors so I usually get the same boring me

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How can she not get off her lazy ass and tend to Porter, it s inhumane. The poor fella is unstimulated, why isn t she playing with the dogs with all of their toys that are on the floor, it s what Porter wants. Why doesn t she understand this? 🤯

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
She never strokes them either - she only got them for views - I would never let my dog whine like that / let him have his toy - she is so not a dog person!
Exactly he’s in distress because he wants in his basket thinking his favorite toy is in there!! She’s does this often and hasn’t remedied the problem that the basket is to big!!! She’s such a terrible heartless witch!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
That was seriously weird coming from a woman who likes pretty cheap wine like barefoot. What on earth does she care about a certain year? Give me a break. Yesterday's vlog was so strange all around... so much complaining and rambling. The new house and another dog thing was super weird too.
I would bet money she has done this before. She complains, they refund her PLUS then send her the right thing. No way is a company paying to have a box of wine shipped back all the way to France.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
All the others seem younger than our Lyds. It looks like she is their mother or something. I bet she felt out of place with the younger, more relevant crowd. In fact I bet her imposter syndrome reared it’s ugly head too. Lyds, you are a has been, just stay at home and read your books next time!
The lad behind her in the group photo looks like Oliver Proudlock from Made in Chelsea! I could be wrong of course, bc wth would he be seen with influenzas is beyond me…

Reactions: 10
Good Morning - and welcome to today! 🌹

I wish I was brave enough to photograph then publish my hands all beautifully composed and serene with perfect nails - all so enviably elegant! Big sigh …S’never gonna’ happen, not with my pudgy, battered monstrosities…

Instead I give you this…(holds up invisible photograph)

What is it? I hear you ask? Has she completely lost it? I hear you think.

Weeerrrlll - it’s my hiatus hernia. Can you see it? No? Well that’s because I haven’t got one but figured I might get one if I didn’t resume my job of morning bulletins.

You turn yer back for 5 seconds and strong contender Dishy Rishi comes bowling into the mainframe? Fancy that? I actually fancy that rather a lot and am besides myself with excitement at having the UK’s first good-looking Prime Minister - EVER, to assault my weary eyes on a regular basis. It’s a one horse race but we’ll go through the motions of fair play etc and giving others a chance. Inevitably, we have a potential Influencer as Prime Minister to be. Every tailor in Christendom will want to dress him and every perfumer will want their fragrant waft to be his signature fragrance…Actually it’s not fragrance it’s scent but who’s counting? Imagine The Gypsy King before his heavyweight title fight pouting to camera talking about the heady notes of his latest ‘fragrance’ - Hedonism for Twots…Grr!

Praise be for the return of our Soul Sister @MissMidnight! I will now scamper off and check on @Miscanthus who was working in Oxford yesterday. Yes - you heard me correctly - working! Tch…Collects gorgeous basket of ready meals, freshly prepared vegetables and a rather good bottle of Pomerol…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I KNEW she would blame manolo for the flats looking beat up. She said a few times that they weren’t made well.

She’s been wearing them all day every day and gardening in them. What does she think any shoe would look like? She does this all the time.
Don’t forget we saw her in that pic last week sitting on the outdoor couch wearing those hideous crocs. This will be what she normally wears, but when she’s vlogging she puts on the manky manolos to try and be a luxe ‘gardener’ … no pic or filming is organic, everything is staged/orchestrated to perpetuate her narcissistic narrative of portraying wealth 🙄

The look on the little Elf’s face🥴 .. it’s like he’s trying to remember where he left the car keys🤣🤣

The look on the little Elf’s face🥴 .. it’s like he’s trying to remember where he left the car keys🤣🤣
1657347471930.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Good Morning - and welcome to today! 🌹

I wish I was brave enough to photograph then publish my hands all beautifully composed and serene with perfect nails - all so enviably elegant! Big sigh …S’never gonna’ happen, not with my pudgy, battered monstrosities…

Instead I give you this…(holds up invisible photograph)

What is it? I hear you ask? Has she completely lost it? I hear you think.

Weeerrrlll - it’s my hiatus hernia. Can you see it? No? Well that’s because I haven’t got one but figured I might get one if I didn’t resume my job of morning bulletins.

You turn yer back for 5 seconds and strong contender Dishy Rishi comes bowling into the mainframe? Fancy that? I actually fancy that rather a lot and am besides myself with excitement at having the UK’s first good-looking Prime Minister - EVER, to assault my weary eyes on a regular basis. It’s a one horse race but we’ll go through the motions of fair play etc and giving others a chance. Inevitably, we have a potential Influencer as Prime Minister to be. Every tailor in Christendom will want to dress him and every perfumer will want their fragrant waft to be his signature fragrance…Actually it’s not fragrance it’s scent but who’s counting? Imagine The Gypsy King before his heavyweight title fight pouting to camera talking about the heady notes of his latest ‘fragrance’ - Hedonism for Twots…Grr!

Praise be for the return of our Soul Sister @MissMidnight! I will now scamper off and check on @Miscanthus who was working in Oxford yesterday. Yes - you heard me correctly - working! Tch…Collects gorgeous basket of ready meals, freshly prepared vegetables and a rather good bottle of Pomerol…
Yay 🙌🏻👏🏻 The morning missives return

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s saying Scotland - this is another Daxon Dinning moment where I can pretend I can’t smell. Sorry - spell! He may have been having a windy wee on that wall at the time…who knows? He needs engagement and copies ‘the wife’ in order to get the attention.

Don’t forget we saw her in that pic last week sitting on the outdoor couch wearing those hideous crocs. This will be what she normally wears, but when she’s vlogging she puts on the manky manolos to try and be a luxe ‘gardener’ … no pic or filming is organic, everything is staged/orchestrated to perpetuate her narcissistic narrative of portraying wealth 🙄

View attachment 1403355
I think this photo might be much more than him not remembering where he put his car keys! This photo portrays a seminal moment of house-hunting - as in ‘ I can’t remember where I live…but don’t you just love my granddad‘s safari jacket..?’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Now I'm not expert but I don't think a coastal grandma would wear rockstud Valentinos and midriff baring tops! #justsaying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Now I'm not expert but I don't think a coastal grandma would wear rockstud Valentinos and midriff baring tops! #justsaying 🤣
No! But a Coastal Granddad might go a bit crazy for the following ‘knits’…

5F28E119-5E3A-4C66-8C5B-13D23B18C66C.jpeg

6EED7D64-2DE2-47A7-BEA1-0BF3E0B15642.jpeg

BE1F8F44-38D2-422F-B848-BE11EB879B5C.jpeg

How fragrant are these? Deffo a ‘Hermit’s’ belt holding his swimwear up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.