Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stomp stomp stomp

Wearing her nightgown and beaten Manolos in Geneva. Probably the most expensive city in the world. Well done Lyds.
:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Thanks for the laughs, you guys! Needed that - thank you!! In Emergency Department all day with poor daughter with T1diabetes issues - ie low blood sugars causing her to fall on her face and fracture her nose. Poor thing is black and blue, It’s been an upsetting day but I actually had a good laugh when I caught up with you. When life is crap, tattlers are the best, honest to god! Thank you! ❤
Gosh, @Milking Keynes , I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter! I'm so sorry about her nose and low blood sugars. I pray she's doing better now. Sending positive thoughts to you and your daughter. ❤ 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Good Morning - and welcome to today🌹.

Picture this; You are married to someone who pays to have a bloke come and take photos of him a few times a week. For the rest of that same week, the same bloke takes photos of himself...all the time, morning, noon and night.

Now also picture this; From dawn until dusk every day, if you aren’t taking photos of yourself or filming yourself then someone else (who cares who as long as they have a camera) is.

This means that both you and your spouse spend your lives posing. Posing for a photo you like the look of and therefore will allow it to be published. This means many thousands of photos or films don’t make the grade and will get discarded.

There are 365 days per year and you have been doing this for ten years...

Forgive this rhetorical question - but aren’t you getting a bit fed up of posing yet?

Peace...✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I can understand Claire buying in France seeing as her husband is French. Wouldn’t you think Lydia would buy in Italy? Seeing as her family is Italian? I thought she used to talk about her nonnas house in Italy? The house hunting in France seems to be another ‘keeping up with the Joneses’ competition just like the Cotswolds. There is no originality or anything meaningful going on….wreaks of desperation

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Why does she insist on wearing that long sweater? On top of being ugly, it does nothing for her appearance. If I were her (thank God I am not), I would toss those flat shoes that she is wearing. They make her huge feet look bigger and the toes curl up when she walks. She already lacks the ability to walk gracefully but these shoes make her look even less graceful. I don't understand why she is constantly stomping and walking fast in every reel. If she ever visits the Louvre, she will be able to see it all in 3 hours at that pace. Nobody moves at that pace unless they need to catch a plane that takes off in 15 minutes. None of the places and things that she sees interest her at all. It's all just a paycheck. As for Ali, Lydiot made him look like a real fool in that photo and he is too stupid to see it. Why a hotel/resort chain would hire Lydiot as an ambassador is beyond me. She knows not a thing about travel nor likes to travel unless it is paid for and caters to her every whim, nor does she have any interest in seeing the sights or learning the history about where she is visiting. She has a limited food palate but does love to drink. Wait until she drinks just a little too much and goes off on someone while on one of these trips. It will happen because she has a history of over drinking and of throwing hissy fits.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Why does she insist on wearing that long sweater? On top of being ugly, it does nothing for her appearance. If I were her (thank God I am not), I would toss those flat shoes that she is wearing. They make her huge feet look bigger and the toes curl up when she walks. She already lacks the ability to walk gracefully but these shoes make her look even less graceful. I don't understand why she is constantly stomping and walking fast in every reel. If she ever visits the Louvre, she will be able to see it all in 3 hours at that pace. Nobody moves at that pace unless they need to catch a plane that takes off in 15 minutes. None of the places and things that she sees interest her at all. It's all just a paycheck. As for Ali, Lydiot made him look like a real fool in that photo and he is too stupid to see it. Why a hotel/resort chain would hire Lydiot as an ambassador is beyond me. She knows not a thing about travel nor likes to travel unless it is paid for and caters to her every whim, nor does she have any interest in seeing the sights or learning the history about where she is visiting. She has a limited food palate but does love to drink. Wait until she drinks just a little too much and goes off on someone while on one of these trips. It will happen because she has a history of over drinking and of throwing hissy fits.
...and twirling...she has a history of twirling! In fact she has gone to Switzerland for The Julie Andrews Alpen Twirling Fest.
Apparently the free yodelling classes and alpen horn-blowing doesn’t interest either of them...even though it’s a freebie.
Ali asked about the Glue Wine...🤦‍

03964F83-4D33-40D6-BEB0-05B458AB417A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Agree 100%. She looks like she is wearing an oversized, shapeless bath robe and doesn't seem to know how to walk normally. All her twirling and stomping in her floral, frilly frocks for the Gram are one thing. However, Ali seems to show us the reality of what she truly looks like. It was the same in a recent trip, as they are about to board the aircraft and she is walking miles ahead of him, per usual. She again dons that stupid, giant long cardigan and she looks nowhere near anyone who should be advising others on fashion. She looks frumpy and dumpy. That length of a cardi does not work when she is that height.

Whomever this Fairmont PR dude is, here's clearly more interested in posting on the Gram for his own promotion versus the actual Fairmont brand. The fact that he picked this arrogant, faux posh pair of married muppets and hangs with them regularly, makes him just as questionable in my book.

As for the timing of their posts, I feel of course they're always late compared to their peers due to their laziness. However, I bet you several times, Lydiot has opted to post late on days her peers are at PR events where she is clearly not invited. I bet she is ashamed and embarrassed she is no longer invited by prime luxury brands. They all have dumped her and her ego is bruised so am sure there are times she purposely posts on days of known luxury PR events, to pretend she has no choice due to another brand and declined the invite vs the fact she was never invited in the first place.

She wants to portray herself as someone posh, elegant, rich and cultured. However, she only epitomises who she truly is: a lazy, uncultured, cheap, money hungry, greedy twit. As for her eventually going off on someone when drunk, I waited with bated breath. Only this time I pray it is caught by several on camera and I hope she crosses the wrong person who will tell her off and put her in her place. She deserves nothing less.

She sent "a strongly worded" email to some wine brand that she claims sent her the wrong year. I'd love for her to tell me the difference between what she ordered and what she received. This dumb chick couldn't tell you about anything about wine, regions, temps, grape varieties, nada. I bet you everything I own she just hears of a name and hears the price then claims that she loves it.

She's so stupid. Everything she has or experienced has been free. Unlike the rest of us that use our hard earned $, research where to go and what to experience and learn about it- be it culture, history, language, country, food, fashion, art, music etc. Her whole life is just an illusion. That is what social media is. An illusion of what each wants to portray themselves to the world when the ugly truth will eventually rears its head.

As many times as she claims to have gone to Paris, do you think she has ever been to the Louvre, Notre Dame, the Catacombs, Sacre Couer, has she ever ventured out of Paris with her own money and interest to visit other cities and historical sites. Nope, never. I bet everything I have on it. Can she tell you anything about French history, the history behind these wonderful sites. Nope. I'll bet this doesn't only go for France. I bet you I can tell you more about UK history then she can, Guaranfuckingteed.

I respect people that have never experienced any travel but are eager to learn. Yet here's this twit with all the opportunities in the world and she will only focus on getting freebies of things, items, objects and twirl in dresses in front of places that deem her posh and wealthy. She's soo bleeping stupid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Stomp stomp stomp

View attachment 1407558

Wearing her nightgown and beaten Manolos in Geneva. Probably the most expensive city in the world. Well done Lyds.
:rolleyes:
This is unbelievable. How come she doesn’t notice? How come none of the people that surround her are kind enough to make her notice? Or maybe they do, but Lydia thinks she’s perfect so nothing can be wrong with her. Her manners and the lack of grace are the biggest giveaway; she will NEVER fit in the world she would like to.

She is so ridiculous it’s painful to watch. She looks like a looney

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sooo Twatty finally posts that he's in Switzerland and has gone with stompy in her granny cardy! He's also made her a little video that is on her stories where she is yet again stomping in those sandals that don't fit, and she also twirls. We are told where they are but i'm afraid for PR and marketing purposes her bag seems to be centre of attention yet again!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
When clothes wear you not you wear the clothes 😏View attachment 1407523
The way she has to always have the Kellie front and centre, always in front of her, dangling it over the banister (oh how I wish she dropped it), she always needs to change hands carrying it to draw attention to the fact she has a Kellie. Lydia’s whole personality is a gold mini Kellie.

(Spelt Kellie to imply it’s fake 😂 can’t come up with something as good as firkin 😂)

She is “manifesting”. Because good things happen to good people. And she is positive and isn’t going to let negativity bring her down. And she is grateful for the job she has (even though she is bleeping around Pinterest instead of doing her job). She works really hard. And she is going to get to live her (Claire’s) dream of a house in the south of France. 🙄
Can you manifest if you have a bad attitude? I thought it was all about being positive 🤷‍♀️

Agree 100%. She looks like she is wearing an oversized, shapeless bath robe and doesn't seem to know how to walk normally. All her twirling and stomping in her floral, frilly frocks for the Gram are one thing. However, Ali seems to show us the reality of what she truly looks like. It was the same in a recent trip, as they are about to board the aircraft and she is walking miles ahead of him, per usual. She again dons that stupid, giant long cardigan and she looks nowhere near anyone who should be advising others on fashion. She looks frumpy and dumpy. That length of a cardi does not work when she is that height.

Whomever this Fairmont PR dude is, here's clearly more interested in posting on the Gram for his own promotion versus the actual Fairmont brand. The fact that he picked this arrogant, faux posh pair of married muppets and hangs with them regularly, makes him just as questionable in my book.

As for the timing of their posts, I feel of course they're always late compared to their peers due to their laziness. However, I bet you several times, Lydiot has opted to post late on days her peers are at PR events where she is clearly not invited. I bet she is ashamed and embarrassed she is no longer invited by prime luxury brands. They all have dumped her and her ego is bruised so am sure there are times she purposely posts on days of known luxury PR events, to pretend she has no choice due to another brand and declined the invite vs the fact she was never invited in the first place.

She wants to portray herself as someone posh, elegant, rich and cultured. However, she only epitomises who she truly is: a lazy, uncultured, cheap, money hungry, greedy twit. As for her eventually going off on someone when drunk, I waited with bated breath. Only this time I pray it is caught by several on camera and I hope she crosses the wrong person who will tell her off and put her in her place. She deserves nothing less.

She sent "a strongly worded" email to some wine brand that she claims sent her the wrong year. I'd love for her to tell me the difference between what she ordered and what she received. This dumb chick couldn't tell you about anything about wine, regions, temps, grape varieties, nada. I bet you everything I own she just hears of a name and hears the price then claims that she loves it.

She's so stupid. Everything she has or experienced has been free. Unlike the rest of us that use our hard earned $, research where to go and what to experience and learn about it- be it culture, history, language, country, food, fashion, art, music etc. Her whole life is just an illusion. That is what social media is. An illusion of what each wants to portray themselves to the world when the ugly truth will eventually rears its head.

As many times as she claims to have gone to Paris, do you think she has ever been to the Louvre, Notre Dame, the Catacombs, Sacre Couer, has she ever ventured out of Paris with her own money and interest to visit other cities and historical sites. Nope, never. I bet everything I have on it. Can she tell you anything about French history, the history behind these wonderful sites. Nope. I'll bet this doesn't only go for France. I bet you I can tell you more about UK history then she can, Guaranfuckingteed.

I respect people that have never experienced any travel but are eager to learn. Yet here's this twit with all the opportunities in the world and she will only focus on getting freebies of things, items, objects and twirl in dresses in front of places that deem her posh and wealthy. She's soo bleeping stupid.
See this idiot has no interest in anything other than the reflection she sees in her view finder. Anything she has seen or experienced has not been by choice and has been at the expense of a brand. Have they ever gone away at their own expense to explore an immerse themselves in culture? No, never! Any trips they have taken themselves on has been all about drinking and sunbathing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The way she has to always have the Kellie front and centre, always in front of her, dangling it over the banister (oh how I wish she dropped it), she always needs to change hands carrying it to draw attention to the fact she has a Kellie. Lydia’s whole personality is a gold mini Kellie.

(Spelt Kellie to imply it’s fake 😂 can’t come up with something as good as firkin 😂)

Can you manifest if you have a bad attitude? I thought it was all about being positive 🤷‍♀️

See this idiot has no interest in anything other than the reflection she sees in her view finder. Anything she has seen or experienced has not been by choice and has been at the expense of a brand. Have they ever gone away at their own expense to explore an immerse themselves in culture? No, never! Any trips they have taken themselves on has been all about drinking and sunbathing.
…and twirling…don’t forget…she twirls…then she gets in a plane and goes somewhere else…to twirl. With Kellie Firkin…whoever she is...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
If anyone has a few spare apostrophes knocking about their punctuation drawer, I would be really grateful if you could forward a couple to The Fairfmont Hotel in Geneva, Room 101
The honoured guest there seems to have forgotten to pack one for the phrase this morning’s ride 😏
I will store a few below to begin the stock pile

’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’
966EA389-5D1F-462D-8CF9-69B102C42981.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
At least she didn't say monrings!

She said she's their ambassador, is she? Is Patricia? Did they approach her or the other way round??

If you can't be bothered to click: -

How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?
As an affiliate you are like a virtual brand ambassador for FRHI Hotels & Resorts. You can add our logos, banners, or text links to your site or blog. If someone makes a reservation based on your recommendation we will pay you 5% of the Completed stay**. Our team will handle all the bookings processing and customer service inquiries, all you need to do is promote our hotels and resorts!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Short update on the Glue Wine situation - Ali’s lips have now stuck together…and look a bit swollen🥸

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thanks for the laughs, you guys! Needed that - thank you!! In Emergency Department all day with poor daughter with T1diabetes issues - ie low blood sugars causing her to fall on her face and fracture her nose. Poor thing is black and blue, It’s been an upsetting day but I actually had a good laugh when I caught up with you. When life is crap, tattlers are the best, honest to god! Thank you! ❤
Us Tattlers can’t be with you in person, but we’re right beside you in spirit.💗😘 Xx
1657536793752.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Now I'm not expert but I don't think a coastal grandma would wear rockstud Valentinos and midriff baring tops! #justsaying 🤣
Even she is bored of this stupid theme

I mean I used to like her simple style but since the pandemic she has really let herself go and maybe she wanted to distance herself in favor of a more everyday life. If you want to watch DIY then maybe but even then her style isn't really interior designer worthy... it's just what they like which is fine but it's not really a cohesive style nor any real advice or expertise. Anyways, surprised to see her of all people on the list, lol
I liked her style a few years ago but then she got very moany and droney and I couldnt be arsed with her or her husband any longer

So as usual Ali was around 2-3 days late with his stories and they are both in Montreux with Fairmont hotels on the blag - expect another boring vlog with her advertising someone elses brand during her stay!
She touches this man more than her own husband!

Ooof.

View attachment 1405981

Claire Choquette and her hubby have bought a summer home in the South of France ...

Falling behind Lyds, falling behind ... :cool:
Relegated to featuring as Ali's "plus 1" on his trips and living in a new build Bunga, gosh, it must burn.
(Well, only for you and not for us normal, down to earth plebs :rolleyes: )
tit, they really do have A LOT of money

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.