Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG check out her latest reels on the grid - sorry don't know how to post it!

She's cuddled up in the back of a boat with Nick and wearing another two piece white and green and Ali is driving the boat! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and she's got the massive Birkin with her - cos it likes a boat ride!!!!
And this is Ali’s comment under Lydl’s reel :ROFLMAO:

I think he meant driving the boat while his wife is entertained by someone else!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
And this is Ali’s comment under Lydl’s reel :ROFLMAO:

I think he meant driving the boat while his wife is entertained by someone else!
I love that answer. The whole lidl and aldi thing is getting funnier by the trip!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did Twatty ask to drive the boat? Nick is supposedly the host as he works for Fairmont Hotels, but Ali looks like the sailor (hello sailor!) and those two look like the couple in the back? Is the Birkin the third wheel? So many questions, so odd, their relationship is more business like by the day!

@Wazabi - I worked in advertising, sales promotion and marketing and media for many many years, and although I don't do it now, I'm pretty sure that brands big and small always have an expectation if they are paying out or sponsoring or gifting. Most brands would give a sheet or email or notes to the influencer with their objectives on it, ie what they are promoting, what message they want to get out etc etc, their target audience - and then they would expect the influencer to show the brand well, produce a video or reel, or whatever they are contracted to do, even if it is just one grid post I would expect them to have guidelines and a brief, maybe she thinks she's above it and they should be grateful to have her!!

How is it possible she chooses the worst shots for her thumbnails?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Did Twatty ask to drive the boat? Nick is supposedly the host as he works for Fairmont Hotels, but Ali looks like the sailor (hello sailor!) and those two look like the couple in the back? Is the Birkin the third wheel? So many questions, so odd, their relationship is more business like by the day!

@Wazabi - I worked in advertising, sales promotion and marketing and media for many many years, and although I don't do it now, I'm pretty sure that brands big and small always have an expectation if they are paying out or sponsoring or gifting. Most brands would give a sheet or email or notes to the influencer with their objectives on it, ie what they are promoting, what message they want to get out etc etc, their target audience - and then they would expect the influencer to show the brand well, produce a video or reel, or whatever they are contracted to do, even if it is just one grid post I would expect them to have guidelines and a brief, maybe she thinks she's above it and they should be grateful to have her!!

How is it possible she chooses the worst shots for her thumbnails?
Thanks @Lola Faith

Reactions: 7
She’s just blocked me as it was me who made that comment ! What begging?
Badge of honour. Most of us on here have been blocked. Today she insisted that she had watered all her plant pots, because we mention her fried up offerings on the patio. But hark, the rose arbour is now self combusting. How convenient, as she mentioned getting a new one. Look how in touch nature is with our Lids……she manifests all her desires……whilst still in some Godforsaken Amazon dress…..
What a trouper…..

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: little Aldi, wobbling about on one foot putting on his diddy little white sockettes. (Didn't know blokes wore those things!!!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Absolute rubbish flog today

She is preparing to go to Wimbledon & she is not even sure if it is the semi final or the final on Thursday!!!!! She does not take these events seriously. Her excuses for not vlogging the event are ridiculous - she is not self conscious among other non-bloggers she is just lazy. She needs to make an effort.

She is just back from France after her trip with a perfume house and she is blatantly scrounging some LV perfume - she sniffs her wrist, repeats twice that she would buy the fragrance then describes it as nice 🤷🏼‍♀️

With the amount of flipping parcels that arrive at their house, you would think by now she would have mastered the art of opening a parcel or box. It shouldn’t involve a kitchen knife! The way she frantically tore at the cardboard and wrapping around the picture made me cringe grrr

She is really BUSY ……..er that was evidence today that she phaffs about and lies around the house teasing the dogs at dinner time

Dear Elizabeth Arden,

LEM says that she has used your 8 hr cream for decades when she has an irritation. I have found her very, very irritating in the last decade. Please could you send me a pallet of industrial strength 8 hr cream so that I can dip her in it

Thanking you in advance
Ardent Arden Scrounger

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Saw this and thought of Lidl:
ACA404FC-71C9-4642-B6E7-53E8F2BCB3E9.jpeg

Also I am feeling quite pleased with myself because I clearly irritated Lydia many moons ago when I mentioned that valerian is a weed that smells like actual dog poo and not something you really want in a vase in your kitchen. She brings it up AGAIN in her latest vlog. Apparently my mindset is off but alas Lidl it smells like dog crap, if you want your house to smell like that then who am I to tell you no 😂

ETA: The appalling grammar in this meme also reminds me of Lidl lolzers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 18.12.22.png

How ridiculous does she look in this cheapo Amazon dress? And....and....she's still keeping those bebbes captive in her knees!! Free the bebbes !!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.