Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pulls off jumper (running in a jumper? Really?) and says she just been for a 5k run .. not a drop of under-boob sweat on her hideous colour outfit, no sweaty hair. Me thinks lazy lying moo moo went for a 5km WALK and probably ‘ran’ the last 200m.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Still no pedal bin for the surgical gloves. No thanks. 🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 1399734
I guess it's too much to ask of a Hydra Facial to wipe that smug look of that b*tch's face? 😁

Call me old fashioned, but is a bare midriff suitable for Wimbledon? Pretty sure a countryside grandma wouldn’t do this!!

Always with the look at me attitude; I can just hear her cackling from here!!
See my earlier post...I said same about outfit..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Call me old fashioned, but is a bare midriff suitable for Wimbledon? Pretty sure a countryside grandma wouldn’t do this!!

Always with the look at me attitude; I can just hear her cackling from here!!
It isn't the done thing in well to do circles. This is how she lets herself down over and over. Straining to maintain a clipped posh accent, carrying Hermés bags, and creating weird creepy voiceovers for odd hashtagged "reels", pretending to be from the horsey set of old money, but then she shows up with her midriff exposed.

Her roots always show in her tacky base instincts and lack of basic etiquette. The idiot doesn't truly pay attention beyond looking at the things and pictures of what the wealthy do. It would be sad if she weren't such a narcissistic diva.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
There is definitely a reason why she's leaving negative comments up on her flogs. There are some from Mondays still up, and below are some from toights. I don't bother looking at her instagram post comments ever, so no idea if she deletes negative ones? Remember when she deleted all the Globy comments, and she's always or Carrie has, deleted negative comments on Youtube, so what is going on?? Can't say it is being lazy as she's engaging with people in the comment section and replying to people!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
All of a sudden madam thinks she’s a ‘grom preee’ expert…. Tells us that silverstone is THE pick of the races to go to, it’s so glamourous and has a lot of funding behind it etc … I swear she was still drunk. She speaks utter rubbish. No Lydia, silverstone is not the ‘pick’ of races to go to, err that would be Monaco you dear imbicile . Monaco is actually the dream race, the one all drivers want to win, and wealth abounds there! She honestly needs to shut up when she has no idea what she is talking about 🤐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
There is definitely a reason why she's leaving negative comments up on her flogs. There are some from Mondays still up, and below are some from toights. I don't bother looking at her instagram post comments ever, so no idea if she deletes negative ones? Remember when she deleted all the Globy comments, and she's always or Carrie has, deleted negative comments on Youtube, so what is going on?? Can't say it is being lazy as she's engaging with people in the comment section and replying to people!
OMG the nipple comment. LOLOL
This is what the commenter is referring to, and yeah those new implants continue to bottom out. Yikes.

Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 12.10.19 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I expect she's preparing to be a victim...poor me, you are so mean, look what you say! 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
All of a sudden madam thinks she’s a ‘grom preee’ expert…. Tells us that silverstone is THE pick of the races to go to, it’s so glamourous and has a lot of funding behind it etc … I swear she was still drunk. She speaks utter rubbish. No Lydia, silverstone is not the ‘pick’ of races to go to, err that would be Monaco you dear imbicile . Monaco is actually the dream race, the one all drivers want to win, and wealth abounds there! She honestly needs to shut up when she has no idea what she is talking about 🤐

Yes I thought the same, she is moronic, she was definitely drunk when she was vlogging that. They probably drunk loads of the free Ferrari sparkling wine and then had water with Carrie and co!

When does she ever ever bother to do any research about any of the work she does? Two minutes on Google and she could have got some Grand Prix information and talked about it in her flog, but no, short cuts, laziness and making everything about her!

I've noticed in following lots of female influencers how there are groups of girls that are either actual friends, or people that go to the same events a lot and mix together: Amelia, Suzie Bonaldi, Victoria, Claire - there are loads that know each other and regularly bump into each other at events. Now Lydiot was at Elizabeth Arden event at Wimbledon - no photo with Patricia Bright, she's uploaded a couple of stories, so we will have to wait and see if she's pictured with anyone and what she shows in her next flog, but there was a lunch and a high tea, watching the tennis and champagne, so she was probably pissed!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I do believe on YT any engagement is seen as a positive.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
The matchy-matchy continues 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
My Wheelie bin is to good for that hideous ‘Kelly’ - I want to run to the end of the pier and throw it in the sea - I want to take a hammer out of my shed and I want to run over it in my car

View attachment 1399772
The way that she jammed the toe of the blechstuds into the mini Kelly again makes me realize it’s fake. No care whatsoever.

Hopefully MyTheresa isn’t working with her as she maligns them even before the unboxing.

And one more complaint against another small biz…this time that wine company for sending her the wrong bottle. Lydiot you didn’t need to send “strongly worded letter. You could have just called and nicely explained the mix up.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
The way that she jammed the toe of the blechstuds into the mini Kelly again makes me realize it’s fake. No care whatsoever.

Hopefully MyTheresa isn’t working with her as she maligns them even before the unboxing.

And one more complaint against another small biz…this time that wine company for sending her the wrong bottle. Lydiot you didn’t need to send “strongly worded letter. You could have just called and nicely explained the mix up.
Sorry, so many things in the vlog are just enraging! I noticed her jab the Kelly with the toe of the rockstud - who would do that, put them next to each other maybe! Saying she might keep both pairs of pointed flats - well you would if they were free!

She obviously got a My Theresa voucher, otherwise there's no way she would have bought a Vialli piece even in the sale!

Reactions: 17
This is what the commenter is referring to, and yeah those new implants continue to bottom out. Yikes.

View attachment 1400126
There is NO way in hell she ‘ran’ 5km wearing this unsupported, non-active wear top, (it’s more suited for yoga you dumbshit and not actual running!) the cement tits would have been so uncomfortable bobbing around. And the great abyss between them has never really gone away either has it …”hello down there, can anyone here me?” … I suspect Lynx fell down there and has yet to resurface 🫣 , no actually that’s impossible as that means she would’ve had to been cuddling him up on her chest for him to fall down it, and we all know she never cuddled him, she only ever liked the witch cat Lumi.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

View attachment 1400126
O.M.G!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

There is NO way in hell she ‘ran’ 5km wearing this unsupported, non-active wear top, (it’s more suited for yoga you dumbshit and not actual running!) the cement tits would have been so uncomfortable bobbing around. And the great abyss between them has never really gone away either has it …”hello down there, can anyone here me?” … I suspect Lynx fell down there and has yet to resurface 🫣 , no actually that’s impossible as that means she would’ve had to been cuddling him up on her chest for him to fall down it, and we all know she never cuddled him, she only ever liked the witch cat Lumi.
Absolutely no way did she run with those unfettered, did she? If she did, why would she not strap them down and then jog, I mean wouldn t you want to care for them, look after them so they don t go south. Maybe the grifter did get them for free after all?

TBH, I m feeling quite dizzy with all of her lying madness, I can t seem to keep up with it all. As @happyforest says it would all be very sad were it not for the fact that she is a narcissistic diva.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Pulls off jumper (running in a jumper? Really?) and says she just been for a 5k run .. not a drop of under-boob sweat on her hideous colour outfit, no sweaty hair. Me thinks lazy lying moo moo went for a 5km WALK and probably ‘ran’ the last 200m.
Also, wears a pony tail for running but automatically puts it in a bun to faff around her house???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course she has been using Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream since she was little 🙄🙄 alongside her GHD’s and Clinique 3 step skincare routine 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I wonder if she used them all when her family were all driving Aston Martins, wearing Cartier and going on holidays to Florida.

059FC4CB-B5E9-4C5B-8592-82D1350B14F8.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
“I don’t care about press trips and luxury brands, I found my new self with my garden, fur babies and walking around fields.”(while being teary eyed happy just by looking at her animals).- Lydia’s bullshit philosophy and “new me” was just a bleeping excuse to explain why she doesn’t go to pr trips and doesn’t involve with big brands. Old Lydia was constantly running from one pr trip to another, but not new Lydia. Oh no. She felt so much anxiety and pressure while being on those trips that new Lydia would never go trough that again.

And where is that “new Lydia” now? In her kitchen garden? With her fur babies? Nope. bleeping brands started to work with this witch again and (shock) she immediately started going on pr trips again. Does she feel anxiety or pressure? All I see in this pictures is same old Lydia with that stupid smug face that makes me throw up.

But like our dearest Lydia says, good things happens to good people. And she is just the kindest, dearest, warmest, genuine, honest person there is. Things she said to Nicky, she is not responsible to our perception of her words. You are wrong if you think that she meant anything wrong while “expressing” her impression with her slightly reddish hair, you are wrong if you think anything bad of her making online group to bully Nicky making her go to premature labor. So many of our dear Tattlers went trough difficult times recently (I think that is why @Oops... took a break, so many sadness and difficult moments are amongst dear Tattlers that is hard not feeling overwhelmed with sadness) and when I hear her saying over again that good things happens to good people what are Tattlers that are going trough hard times? Horrible? No Lydia you are not a good person and I truly hope that karma do it’s thing with you.

Sending love to all Tattlers who are going trough rough times right now.❤
yes I agree completely.... I had a rough time listening to the beginning complaining considering a lot of good people were gunned down in my town at the 4th of July parade and so many are struggling. Her use of the word BOUNDARIES when it comes to carving out down time was a little triggering. Maybe I'm "squishing up her words" but I found that offensive. Every person needs down time when busy... don't victimize yourself Lydia when your busy time consists of trying on clothing, watering plants, and going to beautiful events and locations for FREE... all while making an extremely crazy amount of money. It's ok to be tired from travel... STFU and take the morning off or a day off like the rest of the world and STFU.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s annoying that she got an invite, however no plus one was handed out and she had to go in it alone. On the bright side we have been spared many self indulgent photos of her at Wimbledon and twirling in the grounds.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.