Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We shamed her for bringing nothing but a lemon and wrapped worm eaten lettuce to her grandmum so now she is bringing - well, hoping to find the time in her full diary for baking, of course - a homemade cake to Aldi’s mums 60th.

Yep, I’m fine, just all the stress! Thanks for the coke❤.
I know you’re trying to stay off it but needs must. X

Who are these loons?
D37FB667-F64F-4234-834F-CBD1DE2D92DD.jpeg
DD8D6558-6D1A-44F1-BE91-EA761DE76BC6.jpeg
F2A4AC2B-6B07-4D21-A8E4-F442A461E14E.jpeg

Meanwhile, in the real world

32ADEDF8-C271-483C-9910-4A20A6E6851E.jpeg
0503249E-8024-4026-A9A7-C8F16E536054.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
We shamed her for bringing nothing but a lemon and wrapped worm eaten lettuce to her grandmum so now she is bringing - well, hoping to find the time in her full diary for baking, of course - a homemade cake to Aldi’s mums 60th.

I know you’re trying to stay off it but needs must. X

Who are these loons?
View attachment 1399685View attachment 1399687View attachment 1399688

Meanwhile, in the real world

View attachment 1399694View attachment 1399695
I honestly doubt the mental capacities of her followers. I don’t know what they are on, but come on! Wtf are they watching? Not the same shitshow that’s played for me when I watch a Millen Moron video. She’s a hero??? She is the laziest creature out there! Not only Lydiot needs to go and see a doctor, but she needs to take her cheerleaders with her. 🤯

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I don't understand the commenters. The average adult does more in 6 hours of one work day than she does in a week. She doesn't clean her own house, doesn't garden, doesn't cook or serve herself, doesn't edit her own videos, doesn't even drive herself to her facial appointments. I wouldn't be surprised if she's outsourced a monthly marital shag. To my knowledge, all she does is stomp fields, fake tan, rub herself, gaze at herself, and surf the internet and Pinterest lasciviously to get more things. Material things. She doesn't seek experiences, or memories. Everything is boiled down to how something someone else has will look in her house, on her body, etc. etc.

Now she wants a Basset Hound? I replayed it, she says when they move she wants more dogs. Then she says, ONE more dog. A Basset Sausage.

Berkeley having destroyed 4 of Porter's collars, you'd think she would remove their collars. Everything she does is backwards. Lynx was allowed to traipse the countryside without a collar. The dogs that are unsupervised all day, play fighting all the time and at risk of becoming tangled and strangling each other, those wear leather collars 24/7.

I really and truly hope Berkeley doesn't end up needing emergency surgery for injesting Porter's collars. He's so young and obviously has zero supervision. Some dogs are just vacuums that will eat everything, I get it. But Berkeley is still a puppy and instead of spending time training him, she's plotting a new dog.

The main thing that eludes Lydia, the main source of her cunty ways, is her never ever reaching satisfaction. She claims to be a new person, a person with boundaries that values happiness and wholesomeness. Tee hee. Yet she is not content unless she is better than everyone else. Skinnier, tinier, cleverer (which is a huge laugh since she's a moron). Anyone with maturity knows this is a dead end pursuit.

She is not a generous person. She is not thoughtful to others. She never goes out of her way for anyone, barely giving her BFF her castoffs, and taking bug chewed veg as birthday presents in lieu of ponying up for a decent present or even springing for a restaurant booking. She makes fun of everyone, embarrasses them or even worse, accuses them of theft on film. She is vile.

Annoyingly, Ali is now exactly like her, constantly blathering about new clothing coming, more more more. He is infected and a lost cause.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I think we have no idea how much money she is making!

Carrie looks to be driving a RR of some type with white leather interior - also the way Lydia keeps going on about it, I wondered if it was her old car?
Is Carrie working for someone else as well, I cannot find anything online, wonder if she gets a salary or any commission from partnerships?

Obviously they were working at the Grand Prix but somehow managed to take 4 people for a day out and hospitality - was that gifted or paid for, would have been expensive??

My Theresa haul today - must have all been free, only time she gets designer stuff!!! Looks like the green and white skirt was from there and she probably had to pay for the top as from another shop!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
1657215985079.png

Tee hee...bet the woman in the white hat didn't stand any nonsensical screeching and screaming from these stupid women at Wimbledon!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Stunning Jimmy Choo cafe opened in Harrods today - Claire was at the launch party - hopefuly Lydiot wasn't invited!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The matchy-matchy continues 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
My Wheelie bin is to good for that hideous ‘Kelly’ - I want to run to the end of the pier and throw it in the sea - I want to take a hammer out of my shed and I want to run over it in my car

7557071B-3833-4464-B31D-92BEF5E6B962.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think we have no idea how much money she is making!

Carrie looks to be driving a RR of some type with white leather interior - also the way Lydia keeps going on about it, I wondered if it was her old car?
Is Carrie working for someone else as well, I cannot find anything online, wonder if she gets a salary or any commission from partnerships?

Obviously they were working at the Grand Prix but somehow managed to take 4 people for a day out and hospitality - was that gifted or paid for, would have been expensive??

My Theresa haul today - must have all been free, only time she gets designer stuff!!! Looks like the green and white skirt was from there and she probably had to pay for the top as from another shop!
Carrie is puzzling. The only thing I can guess at is that she inherited when her grandmother died a little while ago. That would explain her leveling up to her gorgeous old house, plus now having a luxury vehicle.

For ages, Carrie drove a beater. Then suddenly after #hairgate when tit the fan, when Lydia's contracts with the big labels nosedived, she suddenly has a RR and spent close to 700K on a house. We know Carrie's family has money, I'd bet she either got a trust payment at 30 or inherited outright when the grandmother passed away. She also just returned from holiday to the Med. And remember, she did Everest at the beginning of Covid. Those are not cheap holidays.

She screams trust fund baby to me. And it would explain why she happily went from ASOS to being a PA for Lydia. I refuse to consider her a CEO. All the CEO's I know rarely see their families, they're putting in 90 hour workweeks and they love it; their ambition can be smelt across the room. Carrie is not ambitious at all. She only cares about wine, which is a very expensive habit.

It would also explain why Lydia latched on to Carrie as hard as she has. Carrie's family likely has the affluence that she wishes her family had.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Carrie is puzzling. The only thing I can guess at is that she inherited when her grandmother died a little while ago. That would explain her leveling up to her gorgeous old house, plus now having a luxury vehicle.

For ages, Carrie drove a beater. Then suddenly after #hairgate when tit the fan, when Lydia's contracts with the big labels nosedived, she suddenly has a RR and spent close to 700K on a house. We know Carrie's family has money, I'd bet she either got a trust payment at 30 or inherited outright when the grandmother passed away. She also just returned from holiday to the Med. And remember, she did Everest at the beginning of Covid. Those are not cheap holidays.

She screams trust fund baby to me. And it would explain why she happily went from ASOS to being a PA for Lydia. I refuse to consider her a CEO. All the CEO's I know rarely see their families, they're putting in 90 hour workweeks and they love it; their ambition can be smelt across the room. Carrie is not ambitious at all. She only cares about wine, which is a very expensive habit.

It would also explain why Lydia latched on to Carrie as hard as she has. Carrie's family likely has the affluence that she wishes her family had.

Lydiot said she was in St. Lucia - but she might have got it wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
YES - that's it! Apologies, the Caribbean. I knew she'd been somewhere recently.
Also very interesting the way Elsie compliments Carrie on her car and says what a pleasure and luxury it is to be a passenger - almost as if she wants to bring it home that it’s all because of her -Like you, I seriously wonder how it could be. Perhaps inheritance is the answer?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jesus fuckery...she needs to take time off between PR trips or she'll become "poorly"? :cautious: Lydia says and does a LOT of dumb tit, but that right there just grinds my gears. Boo-freakin'-hoo...you "had" to go to France and visit a bunch of chateaus and drink wine, and it's SO exhausting! She really has no connection to reality any more, does she? I really would love to see her try to live any of our lives. I mean, I've been out with covid for the past two weeks, but I've still managed to take care of my baby (who wakes up at the bloody crack of dawn and still nurses throughout the night...), clean my own home, and work full-time with the exception of one(!) sick-day spent in bed while I had a fever.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Her engagement rate is so low because the majority of her followers are bots aka fake 😏
Yes, you can clearly see people are leaving and then she buys more. I am wondering about her YouTube as she has stopping buying yet her views are like 149 thousand. Can you buy views?

Reactions: 18
Those Valentino shoes will def not fit her foot or the other way round, they are really slim shoes and not for fat trotters like lidl’s. They will be shapeless after just looking at her!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.