Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia’s at Wimbledon with Clarins….

View attachment 1399326

NO! It's Elizabeth Arden!

And we have a 55 min flog, and she's already moaning about her journey home from France and not having any free time because of work! She's so tired she's having to book time off so she doesn't get ill! Not too much wine then Lydiot? And she is soooooo shiny!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I just had a look but couldn’t find a single bag for sale, maybe I was just being dumb and not clicking in the right place😂
Ha, ha! Their links don’t work! Maybe Cawwie works for them too! 😂 Maybe we’ll leave it for a day until they fix it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No Ali or Carry? (Who quite literally carry the weight of this has been influencer on their shoulders). Repeat outfit again from F1?
“I don’t care about press trips and luxury brands, I found my new self with my garden, fur babies and walking around fields.”(while being teary eyed happy just by looking at her animals).- Lydia’s bullshit philosophy and “new me” was just a bleeping excuse to explain why she doesn’t go to pr trips and doesn’t involve with big brands. Old Lydia was constantly running from one pr trip to another, but not new Lydia. Oh no. She felt so much anxiety and pressure while being on those trips that new Lydia would never go trough that again.

And where is that “new Lydia” now? In her kitchen garden? With her fur babies? Nope. bleeping brands started to work with this witch again and (shock) she immediately started going on pr trips again. Does she feel anxiety or pressure? All I see in this pictures is same old Lydia with that stupid smug face that makes me throw up.

But like our dearest Lydia says, good things happens to good people. And she is just the kindest, dearest, warmest, genuine, honest person there is. Things she said to Nicky, she is not responsible to our perception of her words. You are wrong if you think that she meant anything wrong while “expressing” her impression with her slightly reddish hair, you are wrong if you think anything bad of her making online group to bully Nicky making her go to premature labor. So many of our dear Tattlers went trough difficult times recently (I think that is why @Oops... took a break, so many sadness and difficult moments are amongst dear Tattlers that is hard not feeling overwhelmed with sadness) and when I hear her saying over again that good things happens to good people what are Tattlers that are going trough hard times? Horrible? No Lydia you are not a good person and I truly hope that karma do it’s thing with you.

Sending love to all Tattlers who are going trough rough times right now.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Right claiming that she doesn’t have time to spend w her husband and friends cause her schedule is so jam packed yet has nail appointments, massages, chiropractor, whatever else going on. N can stand in front of a camera for almost 10 minutes tlaking about duck all how do u not have time for ur husband... like genuine question WHAT is she busy w. I’d love to she her book of busy work like wtf are you doing

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ha, ha! Their links don’t work! Maybe Cawwie works for them too! 😂 Maybe we’ll leave it for a day until they fix it!
Ok, I get it know!! Not that dumb then! I thought that my brain had dried up due to all the stress. Good news I now have shingles🎉😂.( not a joke, for real)!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s definitely the type to claim all her facials and house renovations as a business thing to get her money back idk what it’s called but she definitely claims it back

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Poor Moo-moo is exhausted - far too much travel. Has had to clear some of the diary ‘as I will get poorly’ - can’t even see Aldi’s friends at Soho FH until August. It’s too much... too much 😭😭😭🎻🎻🎻🎻

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
How strange, Patricia Bright is posting her day at Wimbledon as it happens - you know what she's doing today! I expect her travesty will post tonight or tomorrow!

Meanwhile, first ten mins of flog are just her moaning, and she says it is midday and lists her achievements of the day as getting dressed, taking her vitamins, drinking water, all after a lovely lie in!

WTF is Lumi's food doing in their en suite bathroom - I thought they stopped that madness! How vile, it must stink!

• Sick
Reactions: 37
I am two minutes in and raging. She is exhausted? We have no idea how tired she is??? After what Lydia? Your paid for trips to French chateaux grand prix?? Fannying around in your greenhouse? What an utterly pathetic over privileged moron. She has NO idea. Literally NO idea about tiredness. I do not complain about tiredness to anyone because I don’t think I have it particularly tough, but I do run my own full time business supporting children with special needs, have two children under the age of six, do all of the school and nursery drop offs, cook their meals, do their bedtimes and then sit up writing up clinical notes all evening before planning activities for work the next day and hitting the sack at 11pm. And that is a darn sight more than her and I wouldn’t dream of complaining about being tired to anyone because I have a good happy life. Argh I could scream.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
She soldiered through her period and is really proud of herself.

I cannot believe she said that...

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Let's open my My Theresa order - I think i'll send most of it back! Of course you will Lydia because that is how you work! Film unboxings then send it all back unless it is free!

Having a meeting with the KM team in her dressing room, so she's wearing an AMAZON dress!!

The Silverstone bit of the flog is actually ok!

She admits she's pissed (wine eyes) and she had the day off after the Grand Prix - soooooo busy!!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Ok, I get it know!! Not that dumb then! I thought that my brain had dried up due to all the stress. Good news I now have shingles🎉😂.( not a joke, for real)!
God, you poor thing - I thought you were joking at first - are you ok? Straight after the Muffin trauma - you are having a bad run. Sending a hug and a coke.
C97A3B30-2301-439C-8326-2B1BBC324849.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
But Lydia isn’t gonna travel anymore!🙊. She didn’t expect any brands working with her!! She’s shocked and for one ☝ doe’s anyone think going to a hotel walking around gardens or laying out in the sun work??? Kiss my butt Lydia while my husband is working out in the oilfield in 100 degree weather and he doesn’t get a lay in because most people have to work not her kind of work Monday-Saturday work and sometimes Sunday’s!! This bish makes me sick!! Can I ask some of you that live in the UK do you all say partner for someone’s boyfriend? I hate it when Lydia says Carrie and her partner!! When someone says that here in the US it usually means as the same sex! But I do know she’s extra!!
And we have a 55 min flog, and she's already moaning about her journey home from France and not having any free time because of work! She's so tired she's having to book time off so she doesn't get ill! Not too much wine then Lydiot? And she is soooooo shiny!
I can't fully watch Twatty's flog tonight, just don't have the patience or a spare half hour to waste when cleaning the toilet is a more fun option! Can someone else take one for the team???

Looks like he was gifted an apron too btw!!
They gifted Ali an apron because they think of him as womanly! At the end of his vlog listen to how Ali pronounced grand

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Book time off from what though? Sitting on the couch? Is she going to stand up and watch TV instead for a change?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What happened to “all I want to do is stay at home and read books on the sofa”?
Lying c*nt, talking shite again 🙄
Lydia is the biggest liar and she didn’t think she was gonna get any trips,invite’s so she was trying to act like she was doing it because she’s put boundaries and didn’t do any trips because she’s turned them down!! We all know that’s not true no brands were touching her like she has the clap 👏 That’s the reason knowing she’s lying in these vlogs that make me want to witch slap her through the screen!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.