Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy birthday Pepper .....:love::love:

Sorry have been really absent in the last weeks but my little Princess in the UK took her voyage to the rainbow road today ........

She fought until the end but I got to see her one last time on facetime and she was so sad ....stomach cancer is not great for anyone but she was our little trooper ... she was my little princess and now she is my little angel on the rainbow road .... maybe one day she can auditon for our next Furbaby play .....

I am just so sad at the moment and I never imagined after 12 years that she would go so quickly ..........I don't care what anyone says ...they are like our children ..... they feel ... they have personalities and when they leave us ... Jesus they leave a big gaping hole in our ❤ ... :cry::cry::cry:.

But I know she had an amazing life ... she had a forest to play in (not one like our idiot) ...she had the best we could give her..she had all the toys she ever wanted and a loving brother that I hope won't miss her too much ..(I can't loose 2 of them ...not now) ..she was loved and will always be loved.

xxxxxxxxxx my little one xxxxxxxxxx I love you so so much xxxxxxxxx❤💛💚💙💜💔
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your little girl @Stefano .

You gave her a life full of joy and she will always be with you, watching over you from above.

Sending love and light ❤ 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is also selling fendi peekaboo which was gifted to her ☠
Can't believe it was gifted!! The peekaboo is one of it's flagship bags. It's like being gifted a Chanel flap, or a Lady Dior. Oh gosh don't tell me she was gifted any of those either... o_O

Sorry have been really absent in the last weeks but my little Princess in the UK took her voyage to the rainbow road today ........

She fought until the end but I got to see her one last time on facetime and she was so sad ....stomach cancer is not great for anyone but she was our little trooper ... she was my little princess and now she is my little angel on the rainbow road .... maybe one day she can auditon for our next Furbaby play .....

I am just so sad at the moment and I never imagined after 12 years that she would go so quickly ..........I don't care what anyone says ...they are like our children ..... they feel ... they have personalities and when they leave us ... Jesus they leave a big gaping hole in our ❤ ... :cry::cry::cry:.

But I know she had an amazing life ... she had a forest to play in (not one like our idiot) ...she had the best we could give her..she had all the toys she ever wanted and a loving brother that I hope won't miss her too much ..(I can't loose 2 of them ...not now) ..she was loved and will always be loved.

Feeling so much of your pain, and yet I can't imagine the real depth and breadth of the grief as your relationship was special only to you two. Sending lots of love; losing a pet is honestly one of the shittest things as everyone rallies at the death of a human loved one but not everyone understands it's really the same with a pet. As you say they are family and will always be a part of you. Sounds like she had a lovely life and was very much well-loved, no doubt she knew it too... You are both so blessed to have had each other, and to have enriched each other's lives. ♥ Sending BIG HUGS over the oceans for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm so sorry for all that fellow Tattlers are going through right now. It just seems to be a trying time for so many of us, doesn't it?

I haven't even told my friends this because I just don't want to verbalise it, but my mom has been in hospital since last Thursday. Not another stroke, thankfully, but internal bleeding.

She's stabilised now, her red blood cell count is normalised and stabilised finally and they'll restart her on her blood thinners for prevention of another stroke.

She's in good spirits again and will be discharged home tomorrow.

Somehow it feels safe to say it on here to you all and then let it go, versus saying it to the 4 friends in my life. My circle has gotten smaller by choice, but the friends that I have are ride and die, thankfully.

I think also being a mental health therapist I have issues talking about my own stuff as I never want to burden anyone. However, you lovely, sweet, wonderful people are so like minded and I am grateful to be able to say anything that is causing me angst, and then let it go and resume regular programming talking about the biaatch of the Bunga. This is such a safe and supportive space. Thank you for that.

I'm just so sorry for the pain and loss so many of you have endured or are currently enduring. It's odd, we've never met nor even know what the other looks like yet there is a connection, camaraderie and friendship.

I truly feel so honoured to be amongst such kind, lovely people here on this thread.

If there's one thing good Lydiot did, is bring us together. Who knew the muppet could connect us all from nations far and wide, and oceans apart? I'll give her that.

I appreciate each and everyone of you. Know that. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

Sending giant squeezy hugs to you @Stefano . I know the pain you are going and they truly hold a special place in our heart’s forever. She will know she was loved❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her Tik Tok where she specifies her "diamonds", not once but twice with her smirk and smug face...WTAF?!

Does she ever review what she is posting and recognise how much of an arrogant, shallow twit she comes off as?

You'd think with the pandemic, the war in Ukraine and numerous other horrific global events affecting humanity on a large scale over the last two years, she'd learn to read the room and temper her posts accordingly.

I don't keep track of her social media stats but I know more and more folks, that were once ardent followers, have expressed disgust at her being so money hungry and out of touch with reality.

Most people with a brain and a heart have taken pause and reassessed life. but nope, not this moron.

She seems to have become more shallow, superficial and greedy as the world is in turmoil.

How shocking to have learned nothing through this all, put on her blinders and consume more and more and more.

Watching her purposely verbalise the money she spends on dresses, cars, diamonds, Hermes crap...she literally sounds vulgar.

I bet her views and number of true followers have dropped on the whole. They must have with her arrogant, crass display of faux wealth.

She's honestly beyond revolting and despicable now. How she is so blind to how she looks to the rest of the world is beyond me....

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
I'm so sorry for all that fellow Tattlers are going through right now. It just seems to be a trying time for so many of us, doesn't it?

I haven't even told my friends this because I just don't want to verbalise it, but my mom has been in hospital since last Thursday. Not another stroke, thankfully, but internal bleeding.

She's stabilised now, her red blood cell count is normalised and stabilised finally and they'll restart her on her blood thinners for prevention of another stroke.

Somehow it feels safe to say it on here to you all and then let it go, versus saying it to the 4 friends in my life. My circle has gotten smaller by choice, but the friends that I have are ride and die, thankfully.

I think also being a mental health therapist I have issues talking about my own stuff as I never want to burden anyone. However, you lovely, sweet, wonderful people are so like minded and I am grateful to be able to say anything that is causing me angst, and then let it go and resume regular programming talking about the biaatch of the Bunga. This is such a safe and supportive space. Thank you for that.

I'm just so sorry for the pain and loss so many of you have endured or are currently enduring. It's odd, we've never met nor even know what the other looks like yet there is a connection, camaraderie and friendship.

I truly feel so honoured to be amongst such kind, lovely people here on this thread.

If there's one thing good Lydiot did, is bring us together. Who knew the muppet could connect us all from nations far and wide, and oceans apart? I'll give her that.

Oh my word...I'm so sorry that you have to endure that with your mum! I do hope that she feels at peace and comfortable once she is discharged back home. Huge hugs to you!!

Regarding the 'other matter'...(ahem)...I've often had an internal giggle to myself whilst reading these pages and seeing the love, compassion and humour (among other things) that is shared openly and unashamedly here. The giggling part is because we are supposed to be trolls. Ugh. Even the merest mention of the word makes me shiver.

Love to everyone - we are all going through something - but this is surely a unique, diverse, beautiful and intelligent group of humans. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Sadly pain and all this suffering we and our loved ones go through is truly part of life… It’s not a burden to hear about it, I suppose there is some distance on here but also the empathy needed to realise we really are just human dealing with what life gives us in our own way. Thinking of and praying for a full recovery for your mum. Take care of yourself too please! 🌈 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sadly pain and all this suffering we and our loved ones go through is truly part of life… It’s not a burden to hear about it, I suppose there is some distance on here but also the empathy needed to realise we really are just human dealing with what life gives us in our own way. Thinking of and praying for a full recovery for your mum. Take care of yourself too please! 🌈 💗
Thank you so much @fedup90210 and @ilikenailpolish 🤗 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I’m so sorry to hear your news. Losing a pet hurts so much because of how much space they take up in our hearts. It sounds as though she had a perfect life with you and I hope the pain eases and you can remember all the good times. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ll show her devastated. The world is full of devastating things and she’s lucky that she’s not had a maniacal gunman man loose and shooting innocent people in her back yard… a toddler trapped under his dead parents at the 4th of July parade… or war in her town…. She needs to wake the duck up. Sorry for swearing. 🖕🏻Table cloth clips, broken overpriced coffee cups and goddamn “red” hair.
I don’t think I even understand the post. She’s devastated about table cloth clips? Why? The fact that she forgot to remove them for a photo?? I’m so confused.

I think partly her word choice is her trying to use what she deems as a more sophisticated vocabulary and instead she comes off as a complete asshole 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I hope this (brilliant) Instagram page will keep
an eye on her drop in followers….I would not be surprised at all if she counteracts the drop in people who can stand her 😆 by buying again.

Last post is a year ago where she clearly bought 20k
she will panic if it falls under 1mil

But the true numbers will show on YouTube I bet and you can’t fake number of views or subscribers. …at least I think so!

08F2432B-43FF-4764-B610-15BE8D3592FE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

What a beautiful post that made me cry @blue_orchid
Life can be very hard at times and there seems to be some serious misalignment of the stars at the moment.
I'm so pleased your mom is doing well and being discharged. I hope she continues her recovery and you get to do some lovely things together.
Like you, I didn't want to burden friends but they want to help and will tell you off for not asking for it!
Us tattlers might not be able to help practically but are always here for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She is like a giant toddler. I lost count of how many times in that vlog she said “I want that for my hommmeeeee”
Why can’t she just appreciate nice things instead of instantly coveting them for herself?

Other things that irked me:
The number of times she said ”I believe that….” Which is an attempt to sound erudite but actually means, I don’t actually know because I haven’t done my research
The unbelievable gasping and fawning over the apron. She doesn’t even bloody cook and she has about 6 similar ones already 😂 her obsession with vegetable printed items is just weird at this point.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh Stefano! No! 💔💔💔

Little Miss Skye will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge.
🌈🌈🌈

Very, very sad indeed to hear this news.

As you know, she was a HUGE favourite. 😭😭😭

I have such memories of her doing Marlene with the lamppost attached to her Mac in her Lili Marlene number. And of course she was the dog who had all the bright ideas...leading to the arrest of the puppy farmers...No audition needed, she was already a star Xxx⭐
Not Sky ...... my other dog in the UK .....BUT thank you anyway xxxxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
What a beautiful post that made me cry @blue_orchid
Life can be very hard at times and there seems to be some serious misalignment of the stars at the moment.
I'm so pleased your mom is doing well and being discharged. I hope she continues her recovery and you get to do some lovely things together.
Like you, I didn't want to burden friends but they want to help and will tell you off for not asking for it!
Us tattlers might not be able to help practically but are always here for you ❤
Thank you so much @Miscanthus. Unfortunately, I'm back in the US now but am in constant contact with her and ready to fly home in an instant. Her biggest focus today was the shock she had looking in the hospital bathroom mirror and seeing the state of her hair. :rolleyes: She said "by hook or by bloody crook" she's getting another hair cut and colour stat!

She went on about that for about a good 15 minutes so I knew she was back to herself.

More importantly, I hope you are taking good care of yourself post-op.

Moving plants though is probably not what the doctors ordered, me thinks, is it? 🥴

I hope the pain from hand surgery is easing up some. Just glad you got it tended to and it is now repaired.

Please take wonderful care of yourself. We so appreciate you.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Not Sky ...... my other dog in the UK .....BUT thank you anyway xxxxx
Sorry I thought you meant Sky! I didn’t know you had 2 dogs. I feel stupid now. I was SO upset.

NB. the only dog I ever knew Stefano had was his rescue Sky or Skye! Naturally when I saw his announcement I thought he meant Sky or Skye.

I wrote about her for the Play Furbabies in the Woods. since I did not know he had other dogs I naturally thought his big announcement was for Miss Sky\Skye…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you so much @Miscanthus. Unfortunately, I'm back in the US now but am in constant contact with her and ready to fly home in an instant. Her biggest focus today was the shock she had looking in the hospital bathroom mirror and seeing the state of her hair. :rolleyes: She said "by hook or by bloody crook" she's getting another hair cut and colour stat!

She went on about that for about a good 15 minutes so I knew she was back to herself.

More importantly, I hope you are taking good care of yourself post-op.

Moving plants though is probably not what the doctors ordered, me thinks, is it? 🥴

I hope the pain from hand surgery is easing up some. Just glad you got it tended to and it is now repaired.

Please take wonderful care of yourself. We so appreciate you.
Aww... thank you 😍
Having just washed my hair in the shower with one hand I am sooo with your mom!
If my hair is OK, I'm OK!
That's tricky... being across the pond. Hope everything improves from now on.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
When she gasped during the apron unboxing, I was expecting it to be the equivalent of the fountain of youth. An apron? Really? She’s so disingenuous. I can’t stomach her. I don’t care how much she makes prostituting herself on the internet. She has zero integrity. No one needs to order 150 expensive dresses every single week. She prances around without any shame for how out of touch she is with the real world. I would be mortified if I were her. Sure, she leads a cushy lifestyle with being gifted things, paid well to promote more stuff and all of the travel. But she is so shallow and self-involved with delusions of grandeur. Lydia and all of the narcissistic influencers who are just like her are what is wrong with the state of the world.

Reality check for Lydia: you’re pretty but so are millions of other women. I wouldn’t give you a second glance if I saw your bulbous nose in the air waltzing through the street.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.