Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma Hill has lost the plot.
Not really she has just gone back to her roots I would say! I think she suffers with serious depression, isn’t very happy in life and was deeply traumatized by the loss of her dog. She is less lost than lidl!! Just my opinion. What ever, she has very lovely long legs😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She wants a 3rd dog, a basset. Now she doesn't think she's the lady of the manor but the khaleesi mother of the barking dogs. She needs a third Child! "my children", "the boys"... Why can't they just be dos? Companions? Furry friends???

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t forget we saw her in that pic last week sitting on the outdoor couch wearing those hideous crocs. This will be what she normally wears, but when she’s vlogging she puts on the manky manolos to try and be a luxe ‘gardener’ … no pic or filming is organic, everything is staged/orchestrated to perpetuate her narcissistic narrative of portraying wealth 🙄

The look on the little Elf’s face🥴 .. it’s like he’s trying to remember where he left the car keys🤣🤣

The look on the little Elf’s face🥴 .. it’s like he’s trying to remember where he left the car keys🤣🤣
View attachment 1403355
1657400553366.jpeg

Ali looking like The Sears Man.🤣 All he needs is Lyds HerpesTwilly wrapped around his neck. 🤣🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I would just like to say that I became a Grandma again today ( 5:22 am ). My daughter in-law gave birth to a healthy boy weighing in at 7 pounds and 1 oz. Both are doing great. My son said he is tired… ( like he did all the work ) 🤣. No name yet. 💙
I also got see my other two grandkids as they slept the night here on their way to Tofino for the day. Today is a fabulous day for me. I am thankful. 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 92
Yep - he is there for the Golf & the sponsor is another car manufacturer 🥱
He has spelt Scottish wrong - he is missing a ’t’ (not a golf tee 🤣) when he first writes it
The event started yesterday - but assuming he only went today once he was allowed to leave the castle dungeon after completing all his daily chores for his Mistress
He also wrote Band and Olufsen instead of Bang and Olufsen. Do sponsors or brands even look at what these dolts write? I can see now how stupid people thrive as influencers. All you need is a big ego and be able to spew world salad at the drop of a hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I would just like to say that I became a Grandma again today ( 5:22 am ). My daughter in-law gave birth to a healthy boy weighing in at 7 pounds and 1 oz. Both are doing great. My son said he is tired… ( like he did all the work ) 🤣. No name yet. 💙
I also got see my other two grandkids as they slept the night here on their way to Tofino for the day. Today is a fabulous day for me. I am thankful. 🥰🥰
Congratulations @Margo Polo ! So happy for you and your family! ❤ 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Congratulations to your son and his wife and congratulations on becoming a Grandma sweetie ❤👶🍼💐🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She wants a 3rd dog, a basset. Now she doesn't think she's the lady of the manor but the khaleesi mother of the barking dogs. She needs a third Child! "my children", "the boys"... Why can't they just be dos? Companions? Furry friends???
Good. Let her get one! That thing is going to bark and howl and she’ll never get any respite. My godmothers and friends have had hound breeds and damn are they loud! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Congratulations 👶👶👶
Wonderful news 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi guys, I’m new here.
Have been watching Lydia for years on and off. Not sure if it was discussed here, but am I the only one who thinks Ali might be gay or at least bi?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Use an app to avoid it? or watch on viewpure
Yes it’s nice not having any ads using viewpure and I use invidious yew tube! And I think she doesn’t make any money from it and the same for Instagram with instastories!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Good morning and welcome to today’s service🌹

We will begin by singing hymn 396…

Dearly Beffudled

We are gathered here this Sunday morning for a Sermon on the Bounce. It’s a great shame that Moses didn’t remember to bring down the eleventh commandment from the mountain isn’t it? If he had, it would be enshrined into our consciousness that Thou shalt not pretend to love gardening, when the truth is thou only likes looking through a jaundiced eye at a garden.

It might be stretching it a bit to say there were 12 Commandments and the final one was Thou shalt not force guided tours of the same garden over and over again…I mean I dont think this last one was a commandment but will let you decide for yourself.

There will now be a collection.

Yes, it’s a collection of big old frocks. Floral ones.

Peace…✌

This service was brought to you by our sponsor;

The Convent of the Little Sister’s of the Skint. AD.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Lydiot (I wear things with tags then return them) Millen 😏
Ugh....how entitled was that woman? She buys things she knows she can't afford, wears them, then gets her money back. Live within your means ffs!
It's slightly different to Lidl who buys items for content that she could afford but may not even like.
Either way, it's wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I haven't watched Lydiot in months, only to tune back in and find she's acquired fake gratitude for life and a posh accent. A whole new demeanour, actually. What's with all the simpering and Country Life living and shallow humility? Her voice has gone up at least an octave. Old Lydia is still there mind you. We got a flash of her when that wine order wasn't right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Congratulations! How exciting, a grandson. 💙 Hope all are doing well, especially mum X

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My oh my, i would absolutely piss myself laughing if she got a basset hound! Good luck ignoring one of those like you do the dachshunds lidl! VERY high maintenance breed and would have you in a spin, plus they wouldn't be able to lift one so the stubbornness would cost them a LOT of time 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.