Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy birthday Pepper .....:love::love:

Sorry have been really absent in the last weeks but my little Princess in the UK took her voyage to the rainbow road today ........

She fought until the end but I got to see her one last time on facetime and she was so sad ....stomach cancer is not great for anyone but she was our little trooper ... she was my little princess and now she is my little angel on the rainbow road .... maybe one day she can auditon for our next Furbaby play .....

I am just so sad at the moment and I never imagined after 12 years that she would go so quickly ..........I don't care what anyone says ...they are like our children ..... they feel ... they have personalities and when they leave us ... Jesus they leave a big gaping hole in our ❀ ... :cry::cry::cry:.

But I know she had an amazing life ... she had a forest to play in (not one like our idiot) ...she had the best we could give her..she had all the toys she ever wanted and a loving brother that I hope won't miss her too much ..(I can't loose 2 of them ...not now) ..she was loved and will always be loved.

xxxxxxxxxx my little one xxxxxxxxxx I love you so so much xxxxxxxxxβ€πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 90
Just flicking through the Style section of The Sunday Times and there is a feature on buying designer bags. I will photograph it tomorrow in decent light and post it.
There's something nostalgic about the idea of flicking through an actual broadsheet newspaper. On actual paper. In print!! Love this... (It's much less common here in NZ now)...

Reactions: 13

Sorry have been really absent in the last weeks but my little Princess in the UK took her voyage to the rainbow road today ........

She fought until the end but I got to see her one last time on facetime and she was so sad ....stomach cancer is not great for anyone but she was our little trooper ... she was my little princess and now she is my little angel on the rainbow road .... maybe one day she can auditon for our next Furbaby play .....

I am just so sad at the moment and I never imagined after 12 years that she would go so quickly ..........I don't care what anyone says ...they are like our children ..... they feel ... they have personalities and when they leave us ... Jesus they leave a big gaping hole in our ❀ ... :cry::cry::cry:.

But I know she had an amazing life ... she had a forest to play in (not one like our idiot) ...she had the best we could give her..she had all the toys she ever wanted and a loving brother that I hope won't miss her too much ..(I can't loose 2 of them ...not now) ..she was loved and will always be loved.

xxxxxxxxxx my little one xxxxxxxxxx I love you so so much xxxxxxxxxβ€πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’”
So very sorry to hear your news @Stefano
You gave her the best life and lots of love.
Thank you for letting us know.
Sending big hugs πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It would seem that @Angeoudemon ’s clever photo was strangely prophetic!! She must have had an epiphany and seen into the future!!

View attachment 1393906

I was wondering was it a bee or possibly a syringe? I say this only because of all the places for a bee to sting why would it choose his lips? What are the chances? Just sayin’

Lets wait with bated lips to find out what he tells us happened. This better be good or he may get clobbered. What are the odds on no vid tomorrow? Anyone want to take bets?

As an aside I can’t help wondering if he’s still trying to pout as the photos of his lip are being taken…
lets not forget when he was wiping the crud from his lips in the back of the car. Could it be the drivers fault?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So true!! Can you imagine her holding down an actual job?! πŸ˜…
I would bleeping fire her after 2 hours max ...... Yes witch .. I am that Manager!!! ..
I worked hard to get to my position in life ..Didn't suck a dick or give out free "laughing gas and hand jobs" to become some feckless "on line begger".
Learn a trade .... get a degree (not one from some crap tertiary college in the UK) and learn some life lessons ..... then present your CV and I might (used loosely) consider you for cleaning the toilets :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Oh, I’m so very sorry, @Stefano. How heartbreaking for you but what a beautiful life she had with you. Sending lots of love. πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 17

So very sorry for the loss of your special Princess
I hope you will find some comfort in the precious memories that you have of her over the 12 years

Sending love & hugs to help fill the gap that is difficult to bear in these sad times without her
🀍🀍🀍🀍🀍🀍🀍🀍🀍🀍🀍🀍

• Heart
Reactions: 20

I'm so sorry sweetheart β™₯ sending lots of love and hugs from my bunch furry and non furry family, rip little one, now a furry angle in heaven β™₯β™₯β™₯

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I am so very sorry to hear your sad news and am sending you lots of love. Take care ❀
@Stefano

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Devastated - you are one bleeping (please excuse my language) delusional witch !!! Devastated is losing your father like I did during Covid when I couldn’t see him in hospital when he was dying!!!! Karma will get you one day - you are such a selfish, self absorbed idiot - you think anyone gives a tit about your bloody garden, table scapes and shot fashion from Amazon - god you are unbelievable!!! Let’s see what you say about that in your next vlog!
"HOE" is the only word I use with her ... you get used to it after a while!
It's times when you have loss in life that you look at posts like this and think "WTAF" are you? WHAT THE duck DO YOU DO IN LIFE? WHO THE duck ARE YOU?

Sorry I feel you @sueherring ...loss in life puts everything in perspective ....I had cancer but I felt nothing if I am honest .... but loosing my little dog today has made me totally intolerant of posts like this ..bleeping moron!

Sorry Tattlers ....my language is horrendous but it's the only way I can function at the moment ...forgive me β€πŸ’”

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It breaks my heart when our lovely community is going through pain like @Stefano and @Miscanthus and Lydiot is twirling like a fool. Hugs to you all for the real good you’re doing in the world and prayers up for those who are facing emotional or physical pain.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

I'm so sorry for your loss Stefano. I'm sure that your beautiful Princess had the most incredible life. Never forgotten. β€πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So very sorry for the loss of your special Princess
I hope you will find some comfort in the precious memories that you have of her over the 12 years

Sending love & hugs to help fill the gap that is difficult to bear in these sad times without her
🀍🀍🀍🀍🀍🀍🀍🀍🀍🀍🀍🀍
Thank you so much xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so very sorry to hear your sad news and am sending you lots of love. Take care ❀
@Stefano

So very sorry to hear your news @Stefano
You gave her the best life and lots of love.
Thank you for letting us know.
Sending big hugs πŸ₯°

Oh, I’m so very sorry, @Stefano. How heartbreaking for you but what a beautiful life she had with you. Sending lots of love. πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯❀❀

It breaks my heart when our lovely community is going through pain like @Stefano and @Miscanthus and Lydiot is twirling like a fool. Hugs to you all for the real good you’re doing in the world and prayers up for those who are facing emotional or physical pain.

I'm so sorry for your loss Stefano. I'm sure that your beautiful Princess had the most incredible life. Never forgotten. β€πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’•

Sorry to be "off topic" but I wanted to dedicate a new song to my little girl who fought so bravely til the end but didn't make it ...

This is for you little Lady xxx Daddy loves you and always will πŸΆβ€πŸ’”

"I will find you up there eventually ......I will dream you into life like a song I can't forget .....I just haven't found you yet" ..but I will PrincessπŸ₯Ί

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
"Devastated" ... Really ??? REALLY.???
Devastated because you didn't remove table cloth clips. This is beyond terming this post as "first world problems".
Girl, you need to get a grip. A reality check. Eat a banana and have cuppa lovely. Because you are losing your mind. Literally bonkers.
Bloody drama queen.

View attachment 1394669
I’ll show her devastated. The world is full of devastating things and she’s lucky that she’s not had a maniacal gunman man loose and shooting innocent people in her back yard… a toddler trapped under his dead parents at the 4th of July parade… or war in her town…. She needs to wake the duck up. Sorry for swearing. πŸ–•πŸ»Table cloth clips, broken overpriced coffee cups and goddamn β€œred” hair.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Oh no! Sob, @Stefano, I am deeply sorry for your huge loss. Cancer can move so fast in pets that it leaves you spinning. Sending you all my love and big hugs as you navigate your grief for dear beloved Princess. πŸ’”

I’ll show her devastated. The world is full of devastating things and she’s lucky that she’s not had a maniacal gunman man loose and shooting innocent people in her back yard… or war in her town…. She needs to wake the duck up. Sorry for swearing. πŸ–•πŸ»Table cloth clips and goddamn hair.
YES! bleeping asshole devastated about the assssthetics of a bleeping tablecloth for a pretend dinner party whilst the world burns around her.

She is the most vile creature. Mass shootings on the daily, communities traumatized, people struggling to put food on the table, war torn countries, ongoing Covid spikes, but everyone, lets have a moment of silence for Lydia Millen because her tablecloth clips weren't removed for a damn photo and "reels".

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

So sorry hugs. πŸ’”πŸ’•πŸ’•

Devastated - you are one bleeping (please excuse my language) delusional witch !!! Devastated is losing your father like I did during Covid when I couldn’t see him in hospital when he was dying!!!! Karma will get you one day - you are such a selfish, self absorbed idiot - you think anyone gives a tit about your bloody garden, table scapes and shot fashion from Amazon - god you are unbelievable!!! Let’s see what you say about that in your next vlog!
Hugs to you too! Same thing happened with my mom. Not seeing them at these times is just torture. πŸ’”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Recap for newbies....

Lydia is still as smug and deluded as ever with her fake Hermes bag stuck to her arm and her scuffed Manolo's stuck to her trotter.
Ali meanwhile is still as plumped lipped, grandad dressed, short trouser wearing short arse as ever.
Those Manolos!! And then saying she likes her shoes all beat up. Arghhh!!

She is also selling fendi peekaboo which was gifted to her ☠
The JC black and crystal shoes were also in the advent package gifted to her. Sad.

She is also selling fendi peekaboo which was gifted to her ☠
The JC black and crystal shoes were also in the advent package gifted to her. Sad.

Reactions: 16

Oh Stefano! No! πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Little Miss Skye will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge.
🌈🌈🌈

Very, very sad indeed to hear this news.

As you know, she was a HUGE favourite. 😭😭😭

I have such memories of her doing Marlene with the lamppost attached to her Mac in her Lili Marlene number. And of course she was the dog who had all the bright ideas...leading to the arrest of the puppy farmers...No audition needed, she was already a star Xxx⭐

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

So sorry to hear about your lovely little Princess. Sending love to you. ❀❀❀
It’s absolutely gut wrenching to lose a little furry from the family. ❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.