Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up with the thread but I wanted to offer a big squeeze hug to each and everyone of you to help you cope with what you’re going through. From illness, family situations, losing a loved one or a loved pet, witnessing horrendous mass shootings (I’m in the US too and I cried the moment I saw the news and refused to go see fireworks the same night)..this is what is devastating in life. I wouldn’t wish any of this on anyone, not even Lydia and Ali but they surely should look into themselves and stop for a bit with their nonsense.

I’m sorry for everything you have been o are going through, you are loved here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 43
In all the backlash on her 'devastated' comment (leaving table cloth clips in a photo) I wanted to add something. I'm surprised she doesn't have the clip on weights that I do. Mine are shaped like a watering can, a wheelbarrow, a bee etc and you just clip them on your outdoor table cloth. Very Instagram friendly 😁
If you are reading here Lidl please don't copy me 🤪
She could have a kelly, a birkin, a belt and some Oran shoes or boots! Parfekt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
@blue_orchid - I'm terribly sorry to hear that your mum is still having health issues. I hope her health improves and that your burden of stress eases. I am very happy you can unload here. Please always know we care about you very much.

@Oops... - Please don't be long. You're such a shining light to all of us. I have fantasies of getting to meet you one day. I'd be annoyingly fan girling you, and I promise I would not squeal "WHOOOOOOHW!" over and over again whilst theatrically gurning. Although, unashamedly I admit I'd be doing so in my head. You've touched me with your wit, poetry, imagination and humanity. We love you to bits. You make us all better.

I hope everyone else is having an ok day, whether struggling with physical ailments, healing from surgeries, worries for family, beloved pets and friends, or financial fears of the stormy global recession skies we are all under.

Big hugs to each and every one of you. You all brighten my days.

Let us all toast the Etiquette Goddesses, as we set our tables with the correct cutlery placement.

Just think, at least none of us are married to this big lipped, grandad fetishizing git.

View attachment 1396742
Love your post...one of those that needs more than one ofthe available emoji
🥰🤣❤🙄😳🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1396778
Someone on YouTube also accused of twisting her words
Lydia’s arrogance is what I dislike about her, she just does not get it, how to have a little humility about her. She could have just said the good things comment flippantly, when called up on it she should have replied that that is right, of course bad things happen to good people too…I was just being flippant. It’s like when “God wouldn’t give you what you could handle”, that’s said to my cousin with a very sick son. It absolutely rips the parents apart as Christians, they don’t understand as they are struggling day in, day out with the health battle.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Lydia’s arrogance is what I dislike about her, she just does not get it, how to have a little humility about her. She could have just said the good things comment flippantly, when called up on it she should have replied that that is right, of course bad things happen to good people too…I was just being flippant. It’s like when “God wouldn’t give you what you could handle”, that’s said to my cousin with a very sick son. It absolutely rips the parents apart as Christians, they don’t understand as they are struggling day in, day out with the health battle.
It is always the viewers fault, never hers.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
View attachment 1396778
Someone on YouTube also accused of twisting her words
Jesus Christ on crutches. If Elsie could get out of her own bleeping way and stop being a victim for a minute, she would see what the comment was actually saying. But no. She can’t do that because she too far up her own ass to see that not every non positive comment is an attack.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Jesus Christ on crutches. If Elsie could get out of her own bleeping way and stop being a victim for a minute, she would see what the comment was actually saying. But no. She can’t do that because she too far up her own ass to see that not every non positive comment is an attack.
Jesus Christ on crutches. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So wait, so she wasn't a good person when she was faced with the devastating occurrence of having red hair? When she was on the floor, thinking her husband was going to divorce her? When Nicky Lazou uploaded her 2 Instagram videos unleashing the truth of Lydia's abusive bullying ways? Or when Lynx disappeared into thin air? Every time Lumi fell ill with pancreatitis? When her grandfather died in a nursing home from Covid? When she's forgotten packages in taxis? When Ali spilled paint on the drive? When her globy venture exploded in her face? When her rotten molar abscess flares up? When her Tiffany wedding pendant tarnished? Got it.

Now she's a good person so nothing bad ever happens to her. Got it.

Honestly, as a somewhat superstitious person, I strongly feel she brings all the baddest of lucks on herself. That she is gaslighting the world into thinking she is a good person and nothing bad ever happens to her is plain evil.

Take these words and squish 'em, Lydia, you bleeping apathetic fucktard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Oh dear she's flogging the Hairburst again on stories - take this gummies they are full of sugar and additives and you could have dry straw like hair like me too!:ROFLMAO:

She's also wearing another Amazon dress with the toilet paper bow!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She has to keep coming out with all that crap because she knows deep down she isn't a nice person. She's trying to convince herself and her dumb viewers!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I totally agree. For a long time I have believed that humility is a vastly underrated virtue and it's one I really appreciate and look for in people.
I think that her clap back comment is from her life coach/therapist experience and she believes she's being clever dealing with feedback in this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So wait, so she wasn't a good person when she was faced with the devastating occurrence of having red hair? When she was on the floor, thinking her husband was going to divorce her? When Nicky Lazou uploaded her 2 Instagram videos unleashing the truth of Lydia's abusive bullying ways? Or when Lynx disappeared into thin air? Every time Lumi fell ill with pancreatitis? When her grandfather died in a nursing home from Covid? When she's forgotten packages in taxis? When Ali spilled paint on the drive? When her globy venture exploded in her face? When her rotten molar abscess flares up? When her Tiffany wedding pendant tarnished? Got it.

Now she's a good person so nothing bad ever happens to her. Got it.

Honestly, as a somewhat superstitious person, I strongly feel she brings all the baddest of lucks on herself. That she is gaslighting the world into thinking she is a good person and nothing bad ever happens to her is plain evil.

Take these words and squish 'em, Lydia, you bleeping apathetic fucktard.
The idiot knows she herself, single handedly ruined her own reputation after #hairgate so she s trying to shoehorn, in to her own flogs, anything to do with kindness and compassion and associate it to herself. The damage is well and truly done, there really is no way back for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I can't fully watch Twatty's flog tonight, just don't have the patience or a spare half hour to waste when cleaning the toilet is a more fun option! Can someone else take one for the team???

Looks like he was gifted an apron too btw!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It is very odd to be so mean spirited towards the love of your life isnt it! Especially when she is trying so hard to conduct herself online as being so lovely and wholesome. But again, maybe we are just squishing her words

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I'm so sorry for all that fellow Tattlers are going through right now. It just seems to be a trying time for so many of us, doesn't it?

I haven't even told my friends this because I just don't want to verbalise it, but my mom has been in hospital since last Thursday. Not another stroke, thankfully, but internal bleeding.

She's stabilised now, her red blood cell count is normalised and stabilised finally and they'll restart her on her blood thinners for prevention of another stroke.

She's in good spirits again and will be discharged home tomorrow.

Somehow it feels safe to say it on here to you all and then let it go, versus saying it to the 4 friends in my life. My circle has gotten smaller by choice, but the friends that I have are ride and die, thankfully.

I think also being a mental health therapist I have issues talking about my own stuff as I never want to burden anyone. However, you lovely, sweet, wonderful people are so like minded and I am grateful to be able to say anything that is causing me angst, and then let it go and resume regular programming talking about the biaatch of the Bunga. This is such a safe and supportive space. Thank you for that.

I'm just so sorry for the pain and loss so many of you have endured or are currently enduring. It's odd, we've never met nor even know what the other looks like yet there is a connection, camaraderie and friendship.

I truly feel so honoured to be amongst such kind, lovely people here on this thread.

If there's one thing good Lydiot did, is bring us together. Who knew the muppet could connect us all from nations far and wide, and oceans apart? I'll give her that.

I appreciate each and everyone of you. Know that. ❤
I’m so sorry to hear about your mother and what you had to endure on your own. You made me cry. You are a wonderful person and I’m sure your mom is very proud of you and what you have become. ( I know I would be! ).
Happy to hear your mom is on the mend and she is able to come home today. ❤
Please take care of yourself, you are under a lot of stress. Even though you may think your fine, you may not be. ( here I am giving a Mental Heath Therapist advice 🤭)
We are here for you. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.