Lydia Millen #138 Face is a mess, desperate to impress so let’s get a new address

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t watch Victoria because of her Toddler who tries to be in shot all the time. He’s another one who needs to get a job. I remember he used to always go to the loo when she was vlogging so you could hear him flushing the lavatory! Yuk. Then he used to sit in the background with his guitar in his hand like he was going to start singing Kum Ba Yar. Just cannot do the child!
She herself talks like a spoilt toddler. Prefer watching the subject of this thread than Victoria because of her whiny voice.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The lil fucker used the term "cinched in waist". About himself.

He has morphed into Lyds.
He has had a safari suit jacket made.
Make it staaaahp. Please.

Screenshot_20220608-182349_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220608-182419_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
Does that mean Carrie was there before 6:59am to do the braids for her? As if I recall she can't do them herself...

Not to mention dresses and tops with a very small "boob area"/cup on them... which when you have a large chest finishes at your nipple 😂
Oh yeaaah! Worse still if there's a clear seam marking that bit. Just wish I had tiny boobs 😭

View attachment 1328115View attachment 1328116

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is he wearing his wife’s stretched/ruined Hermezzz sandals?! 👀
It's his, unfortunately.
Lately, he has become so effeminate, not in a "metrosexual-David-Beckham-in-a-sarong" way.
His speech and affect. Now his dressing.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I thought he looked quite sexy trimming the tree down 😳 alright alright I'll take my tablets.🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Namima : "One thing about Ali, when he has a job to do around the house, he does it straight away ... "
Namima's husband : "That's because he doesn't have a real job. He's farting about most days."

Ouch. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Namima : "One thing about Ali, when he has a job to do around the house, he does it straight away ... "
Namima's husband : "That's because he doesn't have a real job. He's farting about most days."

Ouch. 😂
I'll have Mr. Namima know that Mini Melt works very hard on perfecting his smouldering stare

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again @gvt Teefers needs a sliding genioplasty at this moment given not just the overbite but the OVERKILL veneers. Not even a chin implant would sort her out fully. But just like Lydia, Josie only does something when it is free and immediate. Not the best equation for getting maxillofacial surgery. Lydia couldn’t be bothered to wear her Invisalign for a full course of treatment either. They are just lazy.

Please someone find me a screenshot of Lydia’s black tooth.🙏
Not the best. There better shot when she is cackling talking to decorator but I couldnt find the clip. It was around the dressing room makeover but as usual nothing with her is in order - so couldn’t find it in the video! If anyone else can - feel free to post.

Voila:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
He's also not the same "class" as Josie, he seems more middle class than her, especially his accent.

Which made me think Josie was too and was playing posh country. She kinda is. Both Lydia and here are TOWNIES to all other genuine people in the area. In the US they call it "gentleman farmer" = when rich people move to the country and play farmer.

Josie and him don't really seem like a natural couple but he does try hard to learn and be interested in the things she is...kinda a poser like Ali.

both try and "teach" viewers in their spouse's vlogs....which Lydia HATES and cuts him off or cuts him down, or corrects him....such a B

He reminds me of Ali and they are similar and get along well, I think genuinely,

don't get me started with Victoria's husband.......🙄😆😆😆😆😆
I feel bad calling Ali a poser…..he’s a nice person, I think that’s authentic, and a patient man!!!

I also think he models clothes well and has found a niche, not a lot of straight men style inspo out there and there is a market

he’s just trying his best not have to work as a electrician…..I get the hustle, somehow it doesn’t bother me as much as Lydia’s stuff

I’m all for people succeeding and doing well ,

and was for a while for Lydia until everything started to unravel and she changed so much for the worse and got super boring with no content.
what am I’m going to watch with my morning tea now? Hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m bored of Lydia and like most, I keep coming back because you guys are witty, smart and genuine.

And you also give the best recommendations! I have been influenced by you lot way more than her. So, I would like to know if any of you have a body moisturizer or body oil that you love.
Nobody needs to spend a fortune. Jurgen’s Soothing Aloe Vera or Ultra Healing, or Johnson’s baby oil after a shower.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does ali just fanny about and play golf all week then film a bunch of tit in one day? All that tree cutting...wtf??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's his, unfortunately.
Lately, he has become so effeminate, not in a "metrosexual-David-Beckham-in-a-sarong" way.
His speech and affect. Now his dressing.

Reminds me of the white jacket Elvis wore (this is Austin Butler in the Elvis Film)
Screenshot_20220608_181532_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox_edit_1391466694269966.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19

007: "Call me Bond ... James Bond".
Ali : Call me Delmonte .... Aldi Delmonte".

I can't watch this vlog sorry .. Just the sight of ill fitting Oran slandals (not a typo!) / ill fitting tit brown trousers and now this white monstrosity ...

Get me my gun and a drink ..NOW! :oops::oops::oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Didn't realise Ali was a gardening and DIY expert, maybe speed watching his vlog made me miss something? Doubt it.

Why is he cutting down leaves and branches on a public road in the hope the owner of the land either side of the road will clear it up, and I don't understand what happened with the lost dog?

I fast forwarded the fashion crap and missed the safari jacket yay! I have now seen it here and that with the tooth photo has made me feel traumatised!

If you buy Hermes oran sandals at least make sure they are the right size and your trotters are not hanging off the back Ali!

Nice pic of Northamptonshire GP surgery and old shed!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.