Lydia Millen #138 Face is a mess, desperate to impress so let’s get a new address

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How my feed looked this morning 🙄 .. so unoriginal… although Jamie is making a change but nothing out of this world (just changing upload day). I still have absolutely NO idea what Teefers ‘change’ was, absolutely NO mention of anything in particular, unless she meant it was because she is giving her hair a two week break from heat🙄 but surely that can’t be it. Me thinks it’s just the usual influenza’s clickbait routine 😡 and NOTHING has changed for our Her Travesty Lidl, she’s still Lazy, still Lying, still Loathesome🙄
View attachment 1314131
Surely they must have YouTube recommending the trendy words each day/week. Can't be a coincidence knowing them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel bad calling Ali a poser…..he’s a nice person, I think that’s authentic, and a patient man!!!

I also think he models clothes well and has found a niche, not a lot of straight men style inspo out there and there is a market

he’s just trying his best not have to work as a electrician…..I get the hustle, somehow it doesn’t bother me as much as Lydia’s stuff

I’m all for people succeeding and doing well ,

and was for a while for Lydia until everything started to unravel and she changed so much for the worse and got super boring with no content.
what am I’m going to watch with my morning tea now? Hahaha
I agree. Ali isn’t malicious. He is a good guy who works hard, has fun with his mates and loves his animals.

You can tell he is a good guy because animals can sense evil. And the dogs and cat and the bees love him. Elsie, not so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm glad there are now some negative comments on her dressing room Tik Tok, I cannot bear that voice!!!
Can I make a confession here, the comment about her living in Northants (Kas) it's me 😂 😂 😂 Kas is an in acronym by the way 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
What do we think her next obsession will be
All white walls with aged oak Beams, texture white carpets under white linen sofa. Lots of aged wooden furnitures like her kitchen table. She'll call it her "meditation space". One of the wall covered in bookshelves, vintage books she won't ever open just there for the show.

Then new kitchen obsession for the new house will have to be : old patterned tiles and an arga.

Then she'll have to have all of the cute animals : little chicks, dwarf pig, rabbits...

I agree. Ali isn’t malicious. He is a good guy who works hard, has fun with his mates and loves his animals.

You can tell he is a good guy because animals can sense evil. And the dogs and cat and the bees love him. Elsie, not so much.
How could he suffer her through hair gate then? She must have put on such a big poor me show. I can only imagine... "I was almost KILLED Ali, by a banana, I feared for my life".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Good Morning and welcome to today!🌹

I’d really like a tailored and monogrammed white Safari Jacket - said no Englishman ever. Giving a guided tour of said anathema is a tiny bit odd to say the least. The only thing that was missing was the belt tied in a bow to the side. If the belt had been a bit longer we might have got that though.

The edges are starting to blur in the cinched waist department. Is he becoming her or is she becoming him?

The thing I loved the most was the emphasis on what the boot of the car will hold. So yesterday we saw hedge cutters (always use without eye protection) and a long jacket or a short coat depending on your viewpoint.

That ladder was good though and the installation of the vine eyes and wire for the Wisteria was probably the most riveting sequence of film ever shown.

All of the above is irrelevant when compared to the overriding question…

What happened to the lovely dog?

The answer is coming between me and my sleep…

Peace…✌

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ah, put poor ol’ Teefers in a dress as least!
View attachment 1327236
🤣 I can see this becoming my new avatar when I get sick of my current Lydiot’s Haggrid hair one👏🥴

Has she fallen out with Josie?! For a while they were always together doing dinner parties and holidays and now they haven’t mentioned each other for months. If so it’s all very telling isn’t it, Claire, Victoria, and now potentially Josie in the lost friends pile. Hmmmm…wonder what the common denominator is.
No she won’t get rid of Josie, otherwise they’ll have the awkward situation over who gets custody of Soho Farmhouse 🤣 … and she knows Teefers would run that battle

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She mentioned the damaged broken hair months ago, you'd of thought it would have grown quite alot since then, it's still the same length and still damaged 🤔 #ghdhotstraighteners
Screenshot_20220609_020131_com.instagram.android_edit_1410475247378524.jpg
Screenshot_20220609_020145_com.instagram.android_edit_1410511753031122.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Nicolas Fairford has liked Ali’s latest Instagram Reel. Coincidence? I think not! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It's his, unfortunately.
Lately, he has become so effeminate, not in a "metrosexual-David-Beckham-in-a-sarong" way.
His speech and affect. Now his dressing.
For someone who portrays himself as a fashion wannabe, those sandals are CLEARLY too small for him, we all thought that the first time we saw him wearing them. Poor bugger can’t afford to buy a new pair in the right size now that he has to fork out his $$$ for a new shed to appease his manly dictator of a wife🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I would love to know Mark-Francis Vandelli's (the "poshest" of the Made in Chelsea set) opinion of Lyds' varied faux-posh accents. He would rip her to shreds. 😂
When being interviewed once by Johnathan Ross for the show, he was hilarious about the only time I think he said about going into McDonalds fast food said something around this being "vaaauuusstt affair" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel bad calling Ali a poser…..he’s a nice person, I think that’s authentic, and a patient man!!!

I also think he models clothes well and has found a niche, not a lot of straight men style inspo out there and there is a market

he’s just trying his best not have to work as a electrician…..I get the hustle, somehow it doesn’t bother me as much as Lydia’s stuff

I’m all for people succeeding and doing well ,

and was for a while for Lydia until everything started to unravel and she changed so much for the worse and got super boring with no content.
what am I’m going to watch with my morning tea now? Hahaha
Ahhh for me the jury is still out on him … He spends most of his days looking for new and improved filters to use in his videos and photos to hide the bags under eyes and which ones will make him look taller, and let’s not forget the time Lydiot walked into the lounge room filming on her camera and Aldi was lying on the couch with his phone and he was caught by surprise looking at a photo of a bare chested guy on a motorbike and quickly changed screens, his mannerisms were just like a naughty schoolboy caught rubbing himself in his bedroom by his mum. I can’t believe it never got edited out … oh wait, yes I can because SCarrie Scarecrow Hair is a shite video editor and Lydiot won’t pay for a professional to do it…. Ali loves to play up to his audience, he knows most of his male subscribers are gay and the way he plays up to that is loathesome (please note for clarity I’m saying that HE is loathesome, and NOT that being gay is loathesome), you only have to scroll thru his IG to see how he throws in the gratuitous open shirt / no shirt / singlet / muscle shots with his little zoolander pout. Whatever gets him the algorithm engagement. I just wish he was authentic instead of playing the IG game of he who has the most likes and comments wins but alas I truly believe only 1% of influenzas are truly their authentic self.
If I can ever find that video of lyds again I will def post it on here, that scene is burned into my brain, sadly at a cost of I’ve probably lost some childhood memories now to make storage room for it🙈

I thought he looked quite sexy trimming the tree down 😳 alright alright I'll take my tablets.🤭
1654741425579.jpeg

….. because this is how she thinks she looks🤣🤣🤣 …. whatever happened to coastal grandma assstethic Lyds? Just our Lydiot having yet another ‘who am I’ personality crisis. Hmmm come to think of it, maybe this is how she thinks that Leonora from Teefers vlog dresses… aha! This must be her next copy cat victim!🤔🤔 Her Travesty is obsessed with her own ill-nutritioned waist hence why she barely eats anything of nutritional substance….and no Lyds cheese does not make up 80% of the food triangle …. and then adds the influencer touch of tagging them because she’s begging for a freebie 🙄 , unfortunately Lyds your manly face would ruin this lovely sophisticated feminine outfit.🥸 …
1654742248322.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
🤣 I can see this becoming my new avatar when I get sick of my current Lydiot’s Haggrid hair one👏🥴

No she won’t get rid of Josie, otherwise they’ll have the awkward situation over who gets custody of Soho Farmhouse 🤣 … and she knows Teefers would run that battle
PLEASE Never get rid of Hagrid! It’s how we know it’s you!
1654747204990.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Keeping on talking about Soho House doesn't make you posh. She reeks of desperation.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ali please immediately paint the shed vert de whatsit for @Stefano - you are the handyman so you can easily paint it! I'm sure her travesty won't mind if it doesn't cost anything.

What man has a white safari jacket made?
And refer to sneakers looking "lovely".
Lovely.
@coconochanel I agree with you. Ali looked great whilst trimming the trees, a teensy weensy sexy, wearing all black, looking his age. But then he opened his mouth and spoke. Nuh-uh. Nope. Forget about it.

I wish he would have given us an update on the lost dog. And included footage of him trying to find the owner. And the reunion of owner and lost dog. Way more interesting than footage of him online shopping for Out of Africa English countryside grandpa suits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m bored of Lydia and like most, I keep coming back because you guys are witty, smart and genuine.

And you also give the best recommendations! I have been influenced by you lot way more than her. So, I would like to know if any of you have a body moisturizer or body oil that you love.
I’m currently mixing the unscented Necessaire body oil and moisturiser together and loving it. Don’t need to moisturise for days!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.